20th Century Women trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=TSADYQgDLfI

WHO IS THIS LITTLE FAGGOT WITH MY WAIFU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>smoking
Dropped like nukes on Japan

Looks like a normie movie with some quirkiness shoved in there. But I'll watch it for based Elle.

>20th century women

Is this just the polite way to say whore?

it's set in 1979

Before aids and corn syrup but after the pill. What a time to be alive.

The pill was fda approved in 1960

>Frances Ha actress Gerwig MPDG again
>movie about nothing that will make u want to get in a time machine and never come back

DRoppety dropped dropped

That's what he said.

>ywn live in the Everybody Wants Some era

>:3

>implying this isn't happening again in the "Tinder" era

I'm gonna laugh when Tindersluts of all genders all realize they have AIDS in a few years.

Everything is bleak after 9/11

Looks like your typical
>gen x childhood feels with le reddit humor
flick.
But if Elle has a sex scene I'm all in.

yeah why is that?

or is it just we only think things were better back then because we weren't aware of how shit it was?

Elle?

9/11 was Diablo 2, no immigrants in Europe, early internet no social media, no SJW shit and social marxism, going to blockbuster, skating was cool, music was still creative and diverse before Goldstein bought all record labels, reality shows didn't exist.

She was underage during the shooting, if it's her character, it's not her body

She could be wearing pasties. They take her bra off in The Neon Demon too and she was 16.

>smoking

Picked up harder than a jew finding a penny.

Yeah also, but they won't show anything in the movie anyway

what the fuck is this shit

>normie
>>>based

Kill yourself you fucking IQlet

Those are extremely apt descriptions. Sorry you're not on my level.

>based and normie
>Cred Forumseddit9k

Of course I'm not on your level. My cinematic skill set is well above a child of imdb

Movies dumb men can never understand

>A24
Shut it off there. Come back when its not some meme studio pumping out movies in hopes of relevancy

Will watch for Elle, and Elle alone.

Elle is love, Elle is life

Elle is so lewd

>baaaaaw they smoke! baaaaw I'm a literal manbaby that can't handle jackie fucking chan about anything. My mother warned me about cigs and whenever I see a person smoking a get really mad because how can people smoke while I take care of my piss bottles and shit in the corner because I'm too autistic to go to the toilet whenever my mommy has special men visiting? they are just visiting? right? right guys?

It was directed by a man

such a tease

There's plently of actors/actresses that just have smoke cgi'd in so they don't have to smoke.

a fucking kike defiling beauty

how typical

MY DICK

greta gerwig and elle fanning lord

Funny how this trailer makes her look infinity hotter then in Neon Demon, where she plays a super model.

The titties in American Beauty were 16 years old. It can happen.

It was another time. Less prude america.

In this political climate I don't see it happening. Not as easily as back when American Beauty was made. People are too afraid of offending people and being attacked by the mob.

>20th Century Women

lol dropped.

Enjoy your lung cancer.