/11.22.63/ General

>he took my hand and he put it on himself and I screamed... because he had a clothespin on him

what did she mean by this?

it was on his cock

i just finished this. i have to say i was surprised by how much i enjoyed it.

why though? why did Jake imply his parents put it on him? is this an american thing after a baby is circumcised?

if he removed clothespin would he die?

The ending kinda soured me. I enjoyed the story it told but while the ending was fitting for the story, I still wanted something different. I was hoping he'd just stay there when he returned. I guess the last few minutes where they dance was really really sweet, but damn, it still stung, it just didn't feel right.

Ultimately I think having it only be 8 episodes hurt more than a proper 13, or even 10. The last episode is so jam packed with shit that it's jarring to go from all those years, to the broken present where little is explored, and then back to the past, then the present again.

Also the way they stalked oswalt was stupid as fuck, and retardedly dangerous.

also bill was horrifically underexplored as a character. I'd have loved to see them actually try to stop him or hear him out instead of just killing him off.

all that said though i'm fully aware of the source material and you can only take so many liberties. For what it was, solid 8/10 to me.

Did you read the book?
I haven't read it yet but I heard Bill wasn't in it. Makes me sad because he was my favorite.

I have, and that's why it stung that they had a brand new (well, not BRAND new, but... Expanded upon) character and he didn't turn into anything. I was actually excited when they tried to introduce the second shooter angle as something more than a passing mention of jake early on.

Instead, it turned into that, and an annoying sidekick that they threw into the trash in the last few episodes.

he was a big guy

and why would she scream?

Holy shit, I think I misunderstood the ending. I thought that during the dance at the end the two of them got back together and James Franco just learned to love her wrinkled pussy

Book's great. Enjoyed it immensely. Gotta give King credit sometimes.

That is what happened.

Time travel is always wasted on the stupidest characters.
Here's how you fix the end; go back to present, go back to past and reset timeline. Find your waifu, make her love you, take her with you to present, go back with her to past resetting timeline, now both go back to present. Live happily ever after.
It's so easy.

Except removing her from the past and adding her to the future would still massively fuck up the time lines and still cause the same problems the yellow card man warned them about.

No it isnt

Technically it's ambiguous since it ends at the dance. You can believe whatever makes you happy.

No, you go back WITH her. She is still there. There is now two of her.

>having two of the same person in the same timeline won't mess up anything

Not him but you'd be in your 'present', you'd get decades with your waifu before things got bad. Plus you wouldn't be able to verify if anything actually went wrong.

How would it possibly mess anything up?

Because changing any part of the timeline causes issues. Duplicating a person in the timeline certainly would.

The events between the present and the past would not be changed, and that span of time is the only time being affected by the time travel. Those events are locked in. Not to be changed. The future is free, because there is no more time travel.

>The future is free, because there is no more time travel.

It isn't because every timeline is a thread. The ultimate point of the story is that time does not want to be changed and any alteration has serious consequences.

The whole thing with past fighting the changes was so unfair. I don't know why, but that whole concept had a strong desperation vibe to me.