Only poor and jealous people hate her

only poor and jealous people hate her

i honestly havent seen her in anything but the marvel movies, and none of them are known for having very good acting performances by anyone.

i dont think anyone hates her. Does anyone even care about her?

OK Cred Forums

i never browse Cred Forums

i do enjoy video games on occasion, though.

It's true. Gwyneth is a HoF waifu.

Sometimes she says really stupid shit that gets picked up by the media. Then she gets laughed at for how out of touch she is.

I'd rather fuck her mom tbqh.

oh cool

got any examples?

This is true
>(Here's) her theory: folks are "pissed off" because she's driven and unafraid of change, while they're not. "It's easier to not change, not do something good for you, not work on your relationship, not make yourself a meal, not work out," she tells PopEater. "Everything in my life that's good is because I worked my ass off to get it and to maintain it."

wasnt she seen drinking alcohol when she was pregnant years ago

Like she's marketing to the peasants who get mad on Facebook.

The stupid shit like the Manuka Honey stuff that's like one step below being an anti-vaxxer...

Strap yourself in. This are quotes from her cook book:
>"I had my first bowl of gazpacho when I was fifteen in Spain, and the impression it made was a lasting one."

>"I first had a version of this at a Japanese monastery during a silent retreat—don't ask, it's a long story."

>"We've got a wood-burning pizza oven in the garden—a luxury, I know, but it's one of the best investments I've ever made."

>worked my ass off

Hahahahahahaha. She'd have a point if it weren't for this. It's one thing to jump to the front of the line, it's another to have Dad buy the store.

What university did you go to again?

Now that I think of it I don't remember ever seeing her in any movie, yet I've know who she is since forever. Weird. I thought she was in that Marie Antoinette flick, but that was Dunst.

Also gay homo boys.

>SHORTLIST: GWYNETH PALTROW
>The things she cant live without

>1. DeGournay hand painted wallpaper - "I indulged with one wall in my London living room covered in a gorgeous pattern."

>2. Seasonal Flowers - like single-variety arrangements—peonies, hydrangeas, and white lilies—casually arranged.

>3. Darren Almond's photography - "His arresting, large-scale artwork brings a sense of majesty to a room."

>4. Charles Edwards Star Lanterns - "I hung three of these at different levels in the stair hall so that we could pass them on our way up to bed at night."

>5. Antonio Lupi Baia Tub - "It's in the middle of my bedroom—perfect for a relaxing wind-down and for bathing the kids."

>6. Religion bookshelf - "Built-in slots hold holy books—including the Qur'an, Bible, and Tao Te Ching—all at the same level (which is how I like to think about religion)."

>7. Clothbound Penguin Classics - "These gorgeous editions make the books so tempting to pick up, again and again. The ultimate cure for sore muscles."

>8. YUBZ Retro Handset - "A handset cuts down on cellphone radiation. I use this one for my BlackBerry calls."

I am poor and jealous and i love her.

None of these quotes are in any way stupid.

Too many limes.

. YUBZ Retro Handset

>Religion bookshelf - "Built-in slots hold holy books—including the Qur'an, Bible, and Tao Te Ching—all at the same level (which is how I like to think about religion)."

Gwyneth "Seven Limes" Paltrow

Again, so what? In context this is perfectly reasonable.

>6. Religion bookshelf - "Built-in slots hold holy books—including the Qur'an, Bible, and Tao Te Ching—all at the same level (which is how I like to think about religion)."

>YUBZ Retro Handset

B-But why?

Oh shut up Gwyneth

holy shit

>Number 1 thing she can't live without
>Wallpaper
>Reasonable

She's probably never used a phone like that before she bought that novelty

>buy a handset attachment
>no way to slam it down while hanging up

Literally no point

It's from a stuiod article for some fashion magazine.

What's she supposed to say? air? water?

poor/ugly/fat people stay jealous.

Kill yourself faggot

wait is this real??

no thanks. I'm fit, white, and well-off. Life's good.

Stay mad and miserable.

>What's she supposed to say?
meaningful, non-pretentious shit perhaps? Just a thought.

I don't know why you guys think that Gwyn is out of touch.
She's proven that foodstamps aren't enough to get a family through a week

It supposedly protects you from cellphone radiation or some shit.
The same way a tin foil hat protects you from the government stealming your thoughts.

you're also a faggot so...kill yourself, faggot.

>poorfags on my Cred Forums

shoo shoo wage cucks, go work for my cheques please

It's WALLPAPER

Why would you buy 6 limes?

It's for a fashion magazine hater. Hence "in context'

She's learning how to carry so many limes

limes are a staple in the Paltrow house.

Right? Cred Forums is a patrician board.

What's with all these pleebs and their projected rage?

It's a puff piece for a FASHION MAGAZINE.

anyone has gwyneth edit of this ?

literally who

Why would you spend 30 bucks on this shit if you knew it had to feed a family for a whole week? Does she have any idea what normal/poor people eat?