I will find him, Lara

I will find him, Lara.

That sweater is choice.

He bulked the fuck up for that role. That was very impressive as he is naturally tall and pretty skinny.

He was also awesome in Iceman.

He was so effing good as Elvis. Biopic when dude?? Please I need it so much

The show got pretty dark when he was shacked up with nucky's mistress and bastard child

WE'RE THE FUTURE CHARLES, NOT THEM. THEY NO LONGER MATTER.

It's not real muscle asshole it's just a suit he's wearing. Jesus fucking capecucks

that suit is padded you dolt

If only they'd cast Viggo Mortensen

I exist only to protect the Christmas spirit. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how nasty or how mean, is for the greater good of Santa. And now... I have no Santa. My presents, that is what you have taken from me!

There is no spoon

qeq

Bring me the child

I loved that scene it was rawAF, the pure filtered rage was very powerful, and I like how he just repeats it like a maniac, very threatening, he's pissed!

Easily the best written capeshit villain.

Great casting too

w-what?

why every dc thread is so retarded, is like they are just pretending to be the most contrarian people in the world

>contrarian
this word serves no purpose

the day viggo does capeshit is a sad sad day for mankind

I know this feel. Was tricked in to wearing a giant beer bottle costume to school like a retard thinking we were all dressing up.

Had to stay in a store room between two class rooms all day. My based drama teacher found it funny though and brought me chips and hair at lunch time.

The chads used to call me 'lager' for a while afterwards.

That poor kid. You just know he's going to be one fucked up individual in a few years time.

Sleep well in your beds. 'Cause if this thing comes true, there ain't gonna be any more.

>mfw when Cred Forums memed me into watching Take Shelter

He was only doing what he knew! What the kryptonian elders told him would be his destiny!

God it was so camp.

look at his muscular face, you can see that the suit isn't padded.

He was GOAT in Premium Rush

What did he mean by this?

I guess God is too busy

kek that's fucking great

Great thread

Franco/10

>Choice
>Cash
>Fire

Can we stop talking like niggers, please? They're already raping our women, let's not let them rape our language, too.