Half-way through Jessica Jones and chilland she gives you this look

Half-way through Jessica Jones and chilland she gives you this look.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2ozhj2/my24f_exboyfriend31m_of_1_year_is_black_and_it_is/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That kid looks like my wife's boyfriend's son

if you think that's bad you should see her feet

Ahahahahahahahah
White bois BTFO again

Why are black babies so much uglier than white ones

just say wife's son

m.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2ozhj2/my24f_exboyfriend31m_of_1_year_is_black_and_it_is/

Jesus Christ what type of people watch this show?

It's yours user, honest!

I can smell that baby from here

Not a big fan of this racism, tbqh

Don't reply to modified bots.

he ain't her son

>Americans

Why are blacks so much uglier than humans? It's just biology.

>Reddit
What happened to this place.

go to reddit then, fag

You ever notice how absolutely shitty Cred Forums gets with threads like this every day around this time? It's because this is when all the NEET Yuropeasant and Austrash dole scum who have no lives or jobs are still up while the halfway decent posters from their countries are in bed because they have lives. Plus they come here from Cred Forums because their povertyball threads are being taken over by the Americans and they're too fucking beta to stick around. Once you realize these facts it makes these threads a lot more funny because you can picture what a subhuman pile of human trash makes them.

wtf I love Marvel now

Are mulattos inferior to pure blacks? Like, do they inherit white people's problems, like inability to rap and small dicks?

kek'd
people like you made this board a subchan, post 2014 user
why would he go there when you dump their sensibilities.tes all over this board already??

fuck yourself google

>google

Huh?

Cred Forums fuck off and leave nobody wants your memes here

Why do you find babies attractive pedo?

is it trendy now to have black friends?
not american, just wondering

What do you mean by pedo?

All it takes to trigger this board is an actress taking a pic with her make up artist's baby.

Its just more proof that there are too many tourists here now and we need /film/.

tis a beautiful thing

wow that's creepy

Just flush the turd down the toilet, it's that simple.

Are you reddit or new? It's already tried and failed.

really makes you think

All the mulattos I know are extremely self conscious

I'm ''Cred Forums'' and have been longer than you've been on the site. People have explained multiple times why the board you spammed with garbage after getting upset "failed"

10/10 THICC

Atleast Europe has culture and a nice rich long history. and free healthcare

REEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

She's above his league and highly fuckable, so it's understandable. Is it really so bad, considering that this betafags alternative is to just die alone? At least this black child will be raised in a white family and won't be a total screw-up

Black haired people aren't white anyways

spoken like a true cuck

While I liked her getting basted by Luke Cage on a regular basis I couldn't make it throughout the entire season.

look at the dog. he's judging him

>highly fuckable
You know how I know you're american?

>the tortured smile
>the look of the dog

every time

LOL