en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt
youtube.com/watch?v=izTNoFCYH8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey boo

he looks like he should be holding a katana

>teleports in
>grabs decoy
>teleports out

Look at how she's looking at that fucking loser.

new episode is out

please tell me it's cowboy

I hope this is whose episode it is tomorrow.

> Nothin personnel kid

whos the most autistic predator Hansen has caught?

why don't you look in a mirror and tell me

That guy who was crippled. Somebody please post that gif.

>hello beautiful
>tips Fedora
>in this moment I am euphoric
>Henson walks out
>Fedora Man teleports behind Henson
>unsheathes katana
>psh....nothing personnel....kid....
>slices Henson in half
>grabs decoy and teleports out

*it was a hologram*

Apparently since he was going after Henson and not Hansen.

He's not wearing the proper earrings for that

Seems it's this guy.

This guy's going to banepost in the text chats. I just know it.

definitely wanted to be
A
COW
BOY
BAY
BEE

Im like 80% sure this guy was on "Beauty and the Geek"

>heh nothing personnell I just like kids

IT'S A QUESTION

>ITS A GUESTION

fixed

A surprising amount of 10s weirdos were 00s beauty and the geek contestants.

There was that one guy who was on the sex factor, and threre was another who killed some kid.

Bonus round: Some nerdy looking fat actor who was in Project X was on an episode of Bang Bus.

>and threre was another who killed some kid.

what?!

All I know is the Joe Goes guy was on it one season because he constantly makes fun of himself for it

is the new episode coming today? how long left ree

What was he thinking in this moment?

>new episode is out
link

>Im finally going to lose my virginity!

"All this stuff I got at a convenience store will make her so wet."

"fuck"

/entrapment/ general

nigga could have just slapped 7 dollars on the table and told her to undress but nah, he did it up like a gentleman

>mfw thoughtcrimes
>mfw relativistic morality

the toilet guy in the last video who spilled his spaghetti for some chicken noodles looked relieved to be telling the police about his pedophilia problem

too bad pedo scum get no help and are shunned and are already too tolerated

inb4
>MUH ENTRAPMENT

2 l8 m8

>I spend all this time on my hair for nothing

Paedos don't deserve protection under the law.

Any and all methods to flush them out like rats are legitimate.

entrapment

>hey kid, wanna buy some drugs?
>ugh, I dont know...
>come on!
>ok, sure
>IM A UNDERCOVER COP YOUR UNDER ARREST DIRT BAG!

not entrapment

>Im selling drugs if anyone wants any
>hey, I want some drugs
>IM AN UNDERCOVER COP YOURE UNDER ARREST DIRTBAG!

>she doesn't smell underage...

Stop explaining laws to pedos. They clearly can't understand the laws of consent

Link where? I need my Hanson fix.

>using decoys that actually look like little girls instead of badly disguised adults

that's cheating

Literally not pedrophiles. Hansen himself is very firm on this.

>Attempt to fuck a teenage girl the first chance they get
>Not a paedo

If I tried to rob a bank and it turned out to be an elaborate sting operation, I'd still be a bank robber.

A failed paedo is still a paedo.

Watch some episodes and note how often the word "pedophile" is mentioned. I don't know why but they stray away from using it. It's always "predator".

They're sexual predators. They target teens because teens are dumb. Pedophiles specifically target prepubescent kids because they're into prepubescent kids.

Learn to spell. It's "e", not "ae".

>If I tried to rob a bank and it turned out to be an elaborate sting operation, I'd still be a bank robber.

not if the bank openly invited you to rob them and gave consent which the 21 year old decoys do on this show

> It's just like the gypsy woman said

Mfw on episode three when he uses the toilet, the decoy and hansen do the ol'switch aroo.

What if the decoy digs the predator and they get it on before Hansen walks in?

>Hansen vs Predator
so who's gonna win?

Let's be realistic here.

Is that a fedora tipper predator?

>reminder that there is literally no law against pretending to be a 12 year old, inviting pervs to your house, filming them and uploading the footage to youtube
I wonder why not more people do this

This. Entrapment all day long.

Probably Oops
youtube.com/watch?v=tfrbsTWv9eU

Where is the new ep?

It's TommyNC2010.

because if you don't have a fuckload of cops watching and hiding in the yard you'll get stabbed or some shit.

Yeah I remember that episode where Hansen was threatened by a pedo

New episode fucking when? It's been a week and they don't say anything about their schedule.

>fedora
It's a stetson you moron. Equally autistic hat to wear during your everyday life though.

The second example is still entrapment, if the cop is just standing around looking like a drug dealer without initiating anything, that wouldn't be entrapment

Attractive pedos don't need to resort to the dumb shit that these idiots do.

>Leave the lady be, vile newstalker

>vest
>coat
>dress shirt
>tie
>hat
Okay, i guess

>camo shorts
Why?

You do realize the men approach the decoys first, right? Also the decoys don't bring up sex first. You should look up entrapment. If I steal a bait car, I'm still stealing a car.

Has Hansen ever had to deal with a predator like Sgt Major Sixta?
>bait predator
>during antagonizing session find out predator is a high ranking soldier
>proceed to thank him for his service
>unable to air episode because this would conflict with the American narrative of brave, proud servicemen

for camouflage dipshit

I wonder how they get "real teenagers'" parents to concent to using thier children's pictures in these sting operations.

Sixta's shit was exposed though. No one attempted to hide it. If you're in the military and you commit a sex crime they drop your ass faster than a haji not wearing a glow belt.

It was Fuck Team Five, not Bang Bus.

Those are pants tucked into engineer boots or a similar thigh boot.
Not that it makes it any better.

>pedrophiles

what did he mean by this?

It's actually chris hansens daughters

>predator is in the house seducing the decoy
>enter Hansen
>predator is a 6'6 blops marine
>proceeds to physically dominate & destroy the production team and abscond with the decoy
>decoy is found fucked to unconsciousness in a nearby ditch
>predator goes rampant innawoods like John Rambo

anyone remember that midget who got caught?

Is the 4th ep out????

But they didn't exactly glorify him get trumped out of the corp and shoved into prison.
I don't imagine the target market for these anti-sex crime reality shows would be the sort to approve of any soldier being shown in a poor light.

>Has Hansen ever had to deal with a predator like Sgt Major Sixta?
Yes, in the Petaluma episode. Two marines showed up, the corporal sniper and the newly married sgt. With the sergeant Hansen went like
>so why would someone who served his country - so bravely - do something like this

I like how relieved the decoy seems to be to be getting away from that guy

where can I watch these episodes?

>that guy who had duct tape, condoms, a knife, and a gun

You need a Hansen Network subscription.

>pedos not knowing what entrapment is

Thanks, I'll give that a look.

>war... war never changes

They take everything from you if you're convicted of any kind of sex crime in the military. If you go to a bar, get drunk, and grab some woman's ass, and she goes to the police, that sexual harassment charge will see you get an OTH discharge, possible felonies, and if you've served long enough to warrant a lifetime pension, they take that away entirely, and also remove any health care benefits you would've gotten.

They completely ruin your entire career. When Sixta leaves prison he'll be lucky to find gainful employment sufficient just to survive.

Even an accusation proven entirely false can see you get an OTH discharge, which the military justifies as you're no longer seen as "appropriate" to wear the uniform because of controversy.

Your entire life is dismantled.

this new decoy seems terrified af

It's not entrapment because the pedos are always the ones to make first contact.

Which is why I said pedos don't know what it is

That's obviously a cowboy hat he's wearing. Where did the idea that he's fedora man come from?

#KILLKIT

fuck off i love tolstoy

t. fedorafag

don't worry they'll get to you soon enough

HOLY FUCK IS THAT JIM STERLING?

The way the decoy looks so confident and not creeped out about sex makes it a trap

Fucking teenage girls isn't pedophilia though, numb nuts.

Are you 14?

and a camera

>tfw just a good guy with a good heart who was just bored and sick at home all week

Is the new episode today?

What's worse? Bringing condoms or not bringing any condoms?

Holy shit it's out already?

No

that's pretty much irrelevant.
Just the fact that you showed up is enough.

>moral relativism
gtfo

How many predators have had jean shorts?

bringing condoms shows intent

I mean, so does the dude showing up, but yeah

I know. But at least they weren't gonna go raw in her.

>Can I just go?
But seriously, what's wrong with him?

Think it through. Because it's not.

>some guy is standing around
>another guy initiates a crime
Not entrapment.

>people caring if it's entrapment or not
just be glad pedo scum was removed from our streets. I don't expect any of you to have kids anytime soon, but you should be happy to know they'll be protected from these sick perverts.

having condoms and using them are two different things.

Bringing condoms, but filling them with helium and tying them to a string like a balloon

>mfw I'm a teacher

Truly the worst of the old bunch
youtu.be/EVmLf2jY8Sc

J.R. NOOOOOO!

It should have been King that got caught.

episode 4 when?

Thursday

Kek

That is a toronto streetcar, not a bus.

>not a bus
there's a yellow bus in that picture

smoy.org/

the school he worked for. I'm surprised they didn't censor out the name.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUIHhH-BYvs
This fuckin' guy

>Police are arresting somebody in the driveway, he walks in anyway
>Perverted Justice caught him before and let him go, he still uses the same screen name
>Says he won't give an interview, spills his guts for 10 minutes
>"I didn't know she was 13," "...alright, maybe I did"

>no qt episode with a 16 year old Cred Forums kid that lies about his age, shows up at the perverted justice mansion and spits dank memes at hanson, before revealing his true age
how would they react knowing they can't arrest him for anything?

have they ever caught a female predator?

>NO RUBER

hhaahh

yes, but for the sake of diversity they decided not to air it

I'm guessing it would be a lot harder to pull off.

1. There are much, much less female predators out there
2. Boys are going to act more confident when talking online as opposed to girls, not as easy to avoid entrapment
3. Women aren't going to to drive for a couple of hours to meet a teenager, they'd rather the boys go over to their house instead

What if I set up a reverse sting to specifically try to meet a qt young-looking-but-is-of-legal-age girl?

What happens if Fleece Johnson walks into the home of one of Hansen's stings?

>now hiring

He's not just standing around though retard, he's standing around asking if anyone wants to buy drugs, just because he isn't targeting a specific person or pressing the issue doesn't mean it isn't entrapment.

How old do they usually say the girl is? Cos I'm sure if it's low enough they could still get him in some states.

Behind the bus.

Jesus fucking christ where is the new episode already
it was two a week

>"oops"
even the fucking decoy is laughing

>

why are they always so goofy looking?

Low IQ as indicated by their overall terrible genetics.

Keep in mind that all pedos are basically slightly above retard level.

kek

those are just bottom of the barrel pedos. Retards who are on the same level as the "jack off in public" ones because they have a baked potato for a brain

not the evil sadistic elite ones

Where is the new episode?

Dateline Expanded Cinematic Universe when?

>the mob kidnaps and sells young boys to politicians
>whoa, I ain't gay or nuttin', Omerta

Italians should get sent back

>specific tab for "help/healing"

>thought crimes
looking for underage girls on the internet,
actually going to their houses,
bringing rope, handcuffs,
yeah "thought" crimes

(Still entrapment, though)

>relativistic morality
morality is relative, ethics is concrete but morality is based on social consensus. Maybe one day pedophilia, and bestiality, and fucking cantaloupe in public will be accepted. Until then, it's immoral.

100% entrapment

Go back to Facebook

the only thing you should bring is your 'i love chris hansen' t-shirt and act like a huge fanboy when you see him.

>It's an Aaron Paul episode

have you ever noticed how many 20-30 year old men hang out at highschools waiting for the senior girls to get out of class?

She's a 19 year old theater student. She should be terrified.

Where the hel lis episode 4?

Link to this episode?

>it's a Dan Schneider episode

>Calling himself "Boom-her-cooner69" he described his plans in graphic detail.

>going so far as to write "I want to slather you up with some of my Oklahoma barbecue sauce"

>catholic
Every time.

can we agree that the worst one by a mile is the guy that brought his five year old son along.

he was literally told to bring that stuff for sex, though

>relativistic morality
So moral issues that operate at a significant fraction of the speed of light?

Now then, now then.
Its a Jimmy Savile Episode.

He's not wearing any shorts

Where can I watch it my friends

>Not the cat diddler

They actually did this in the Monroe comic from Mad Magazine. He chatted some girl up, showed up and Chris Hansen was there and he was stumped so he let him go. Once outside the police tackle him and Chris comes out saying "no, no, he's an UNDERAGE pervert!" So they let him go. But they leaked the video of him getting tackled and went viral anyway.

>b-but in MY country, 14 is legal
>so is masturbating in public

>manlets
I'm not surprised

did the decoys get ticketed?
hmm...

You know that having sex in public isn't legal, right?

Ethics and morality are synonymous. Just because the big bad Government told you something doesn't make it true. Most of the laws in place now were set at a time when they might have meant something.

The world is too fucked up on a global scale to care what happens around your corner, or if God, the Government or your neighbor is offended by it.

Morality is based on societal norms, and societal norms are based on morality. Reality inherently doesn't make sense, enjoy your stay.

Would never happen. He does not go to lolis, they come to him

It's "Paedophile" actually you fucking kiddie fiddler nonce.

Oh come on, are you guys even trying?
It's FRUGAL GOURMET episode!

At least he shaved his neckbeard for the girl.

Do you think she masturbates to the thought that all these gross men desperately want to fuck her?

You're right. Let's just make murder and arson legal while we're at it, those are just dumb laws Big Bad Gub'ment put in for no good reason

Specialguy29, that diabetic guy stuffing the cookies down his throat, that indian guy with glasses, there were plenty of full blown autists on the show.

Somebody explain please

>mfw pedos cry MUH FEELS when referring to age of consent laws
>mfw pedos blatantly unaware that laws are based on societal norms
>mfw pedos blatantly unaware that societal norms are literally based on what society feels about a thing
>mfw pedos cry that laws enabling prosecution of people who get hansen'd are outdated, while clinging to the idea that, centuries ago, having sex with 14 year old girls were acceptable and must therefore be true today

>Court on friday
>Rape on Saturday
HAHA.

Aaron Paul said in an interview that he and his wife want to adopt Millie Bobby Brown

Literally kill yourself.

This is true.

The real horrible pedos are the ones that do not get caught or get away with it in the end. Honestly as creepy as these guys are they probably think that they could have some sort of relationship with the person they are talking to and most likely not purposely hurt them. It does not make what they are doing seriously fucked up but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=bq6PYA7ceKk

Damn he's got some thick hair. How do I get my hairline to be as perfect as his?

Hey Americans, Europe here...
This show is fake, right? Because I'm sure your country isn't that neolithic that you don't have the right to your own image on television, right? They have to ask your consent by way of having you sign a form like in a civilized society and hence these guys are all actors and you guys are just pretending not to get it, right? ...Right?

talk to little girls

all TV is fake

NEW EPISODE WHEN?!

>civilized society
>masturbating in public is legal

it sidesteps it by being a "news" piece, in which case they do not need consent to air it

it's pretty slimy but it passes the mustard

These are just amateurs (just like catholic priests), the pro pedophiles work in Hollywood, typically as producers

Fuck off yuro. We're doing our society a favor and throwing pedos in the trash, where they belong, and making an example of it.

Now go take your semen rations

go take your estrogen injections, cuck

AKA the worst vehicle known to man. Fuck the streetcars. Especially the College St. one

They are not even pedos, dipshit. You simply don't know what you're talking about. Idiot.

That's what's really terrifying; that there are guys that get away with it on a regular basis.

Anyone want to start a pedo hit squad with me?

Okay, "underage girl" then. That better you faggot?

They're sexual predators taking advantage of girls who are just barely out of childhood

Its a Hansen VS. The Ultimate Predator Episode.

>They have to ask your consent
Even in Europe, where I also come from and did television, you don't have to ask them anything... unless they explicit tell you that they do not want it.
They see the camera, they know they're being filmed, they can say something against. If they do, it gets censored. If they don't, that's already a permission in itself.

But yeah, you are right. It's weird how America handles it.

We always had to censor people when they did not want to be shown on TV (news show).
But maybe it's different in the US, or I'm being retarded.

This better not be Britain giving us shit for this.

>I hope she thinks my hair is cool and hip.

What are you referring to here?

Wow that's pretty low. And fucked up as hell. Thanks for elaborating though.

That's Chloe.

>We always had to censor people when they did not want to be shown on TV (news show).
Now that I remember back, that was only the case for civilians and not famous people. ya ok whatever then

When is Vincent's segment airing? I want to see this guy?

Also is it only once a week now?

You can just make out what he's whispering to them, look happy or I'll rip you both apart later.

Not the guy, but I'm from Germany here and they have to ask for your consent here. Don't know about news though... might be different there.

>cnn.com/2016/09/08/europe/italy-supreme-court-masturbation/

Kek, no. He said Europe.

Is this a Vandals reference on my Cred Forums?

Tomorrow. Pic related.

Britain may refer to:

United Kingdom, a sovereign state in Europe
Great Britain, an island in Europe

Absolutely Chilling, isn't it?

That's a Kid Rock lyric

Well that's Italy. That doesn't really count as a civilized country I guess

fuck off retard

Well, it really depends what we're talking about.
If you do a movie, for example, and focus on a stranger, for some reason, you need his consent as you basically sell his image.

thanks for the info desu been waiting for the next ep to come out

Thank you.

>Europe: where every country is counted except when they are an embarrassment
Just state your country, not "Europe"

I love how this faggot asked if he could use the bathroom in the decoy house before he left

Wow. Great point you're making here, dipshit

stop replying to the entrapment baits

This is going to be a good one, I can tell

Ahh then he stole it from here:-

youtube.com/watch?v=LU69VlwY9g8

Vandals - Urban Struggle

He was obviously a junkie.

anyone wanna watch the last episodes together?

>european savage passing judgement on anyone

why dont you go jerk off in public, fuck a dog, and get gang raped by muslims

they're pedos. fact.

he still should have used it im pretty sure he knew he was fucked after he seen hansen so why not just go the bathroom at that point

>that furniture
>that rug
>that everything

he was raised by his grandma because his parents couldn't handle the autism

Triggered there much, Americuck?

>european savage
Lol. Kill yourself, burger

they found a crack pipe in his car and he was involved in a drug case a few months prior his arrest.

>Europe here
Why are Europeans so adverse to saying their country always say "I'm from Europe" instead of

Help me, Mr. Hansen!!

Anyone have a link to episode 4? The people at crime watch daily are apparently autistic so I can't find it by googling it.

Because it leaves so much more to your imagination, user

sounds like you're just ashamed of it.

Are you stating what state you're from when you post here? No, because it will simply result in banter

BAH GAWD KANG IT'S CHRIS HANSEN

Nah I'm good. Thanks for asking.

You're embarrassing America user.

Are you by any chance confusing Europe with the EU, user?

Irrelevant, because 1) the laws of each state (except for a very small number) are either in line with each other or are only slightly different, 2) the basic principles of law relevant to this show are uniform across the states, and 3) age of consent varies from 16-18 across the states, with the oldest age used in the show was 15. Me mentioning my state will contribute nothing. You mentioning your specific European country while attacking American laws and society will leave you open to a counter attack, while not disclosing protects you.

Does anyone know how to get rid of a katana? My autistic friend gave it to me years ago as a "gift of honor". Ive hid it in my garage embarrassed for the past couple years but im getting rid of a bunch of shit.

I thought about throwing it in a nearby dumpster but im afraid some homeless man will use it as a weapon to kill someone and my fingerprints are all over it

Fuck you these men would have never have acted on these urges if they weren't so baited

youtube.com/watch?v=JKRRXHKZjLU

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Wow! I'm embarrassed for humanity.

>15
>paedophile

Just fucking stop.

they don't call him a pedo, he is correctly labeled as a sexual predator of individuals who have not yet reached the age decreed by law to be able to give effective consent

Yeah that shit hebephilia not pedophilia

>Use my correct pedo pronouns, shitlord!

This is a 15 year old

>sounds nothing alike
>doesnt even have the same lyric
>thinks the vandals are the sole creators of want to be a cowboy songs
Fucking punk fans everybody.... Kys

one more day until another Hansenkino

can't fucking wait

>they don't call him a pedo

The title says "pedophile"

yea that's a little kid, whats your point? fucking pedo

I seriously don't get why these people comply in any way when Hanson shows up. I mean by talking to him and answering to him who has NO authority over them or the right to detain them they are basically playing into the guy's spiel.
For fuck sake, just sit there and repeat that you'll say nothing to him and that it's your right to remain silent until they give up and send the cops in. Heck, you might not even end up on the show if you give them nothing.

They're either germans or englishmen embarrassed to be english.

Other "Europeans" tend to think the whole concept of Europeanness is a meme and identify themselves by nationality.

That's a child. Are you attracted to that? Sick fuck.

I'd risk prison to stick my dick between dem titties.

>so thirsty he can't wait for a year
>implying 16, 17, 18-year olds like that don't exist
Chris Handsome and friends do not refer to them as pedo.
Probably German, because they tend to be more autistic and also because their age of consent is 14

These are people driving over to a 12 year old's house they initiated conversation with on an internet chatroom. They're not exactly bright.

>Chris Handsome and friends do not refer to them as pedo.

I didn't say they did. Why are you arguing this point?

>my fingerprints are all over it

Wipe them off retard. Also sell the thing on craigslist

sheen no.

ebay it

Or, you know French or Danish or Dutch or Spanish or Norwegian

this is a 17 year old

Throw it in a lake/river

All the people in the show clearly need help, why punish them instead of rehabilitating them?

Was Ft myers the best pedo location? Fucking this guy and the naked indian

don't forget Michael Wilusz!

he is right. he just should go. hansen always gives the impression to them that they have to talk to him. and the guy is obviously a retard and shouldn't be displayed in public

We tend to say what country we're from and not talk about ourselves as European. Especially a frenchman would NEVER say he was anything but french.

Really only germans, and some pro-EU brits use the term European.
ยจ
t. Norwegian

Reading through this guys personal tweets is just ironic as fuck.

they probably assume he's a cop

They have a sickness that can't be cured.

Well, there is one cure, but I'm sure you would cry about that too you fucking degenerate pussy.

Seriously though, what do they do if the guy is packing a gun? What if one of these guys that seem pretty desperate anyway just snaps? This show is like an accident waiting to happen imo

if it is truly an honored gift to you you need to keep it and be entombed with it baka

>Probably German, because they tend to be more autistic and also because their age of consent is 14
Yes, I think you are right.

They also tend to whine about "muh civilization" and love to harp on about how "barbaric" and "uncivilized" americans are with their guns and low tolerance of sexual deviants.

stop talking shit about germany

t. european

no way
they still salty over WWII and getting spit roasted by the winning powers.

>pro-EU brits
Well not anymore they don't, I think.

He gets riddled with bullet holes by the cops and we wait for some hero to leak the video.

>put the gown down the table
>have a seat over there
>what was your plan here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt

>implying the cops could react that fast
If one of those faggots would want to shoot Hanson they'd probably succeed.

yeah you totally aren't a pedo for jacking off to manga of toddlers getting fucked!

Never said they wouldn't, what part of my post did you not understand?

>they'd probably succeed.
>successfully getting a will save against Have a Seat over There (4d120)

The part where you forgot to mention that he potentially kills Hanson.

Oh especially now, because they're embarrassed to be "backwards" and "provincial", it's an attempt to strengthen the bonds to Europe (read: Germany) in order to hopefully reverse or delay the decision and retain their preferred cosmopolitan stature.
:^)
Not really, they're just interested in preserving their economic dominance, the key to that is demolishing the different nations of the european continent and create a giant european supermarket.

It's an old meme though this "european" cosmopolitanism, going back to French republicanism and Napoleon.

How is that slimy? How can you report on something without being able to identify the thing you're reporting on?

You can argue what news value there is in bumrushing pervs, but there definitely wouldn't be any if you were just looking at a bunch of blurred faces.

>butthurt autistic predator sympathizer is actually a German
So are you just looking for things about the US to shit on to alleviate your inherited buttblasting or do you legit sympathize with these creeps?

I didn't forget to mention that, I figured it was implied and the main reason we would be hoping to see the tape.

huh... I just realized that "Europe" at this point is in fact actually basically Germany now. Crazy when you think about this.

I'm the norwegian guy, I'm critiquing the germans and the concept of "europeanness".

I'm really just here to laugh at autistic subhumans getting BTFO by Hansen though.

That's not how it works.

It would be more like
>Hey you selling drugs?
>Sure
>Can I buy some
>IM AN UNDERCOVER COP YOURE UNDER ARREST DIRTBAG

And Germany is basically Syria.

It always was.

And Syria is basically Russia.
So what does that tell us?

We should nuke Cuba?

Post it!!

hmmm

no

>Filed under Loli, Politics

Did they just forget to air 2 episodes in a row?

It's slimy because this investigative journalism aspect of what they do is farcical. If you watch one 5 minute segment of it, you have for all intents and purposes seen the entire series, and yet they created hours and hours of it.

Nobody is watching it because they want to inform themselves about what perverts are saying to 15 year olds on AOL, its draw is that it is sensationalist and voyeuristic public shaming. The "story" exists with or without the predators' identities being disclosed, their words and actions are endlessly more relevant than their faces. The news value would not decrease, but people wouldn't watch it because it would lose its only draw - feeling better than white trash on the picture box.

the segment was followed up with a 20 second blurb on how to educate your child not to get stranger-dangered.
In my opinion it is slimy to use it as a dodge because in my opinion it's sensationalist entertainment and not actually a news piece. It seems to me usage of the footage for informative purposes is a very thin vs just luring perverts into a big money making honeypot

I'm actually going to miss Obama, damn, our two presidential candidates are retarded as fuck.

>feeling better than white trash on the picture box.

Hey now.

They've had niggers, spics, and asains on it too.

yes, you could even argue that showing the faces is news worthy because it shows that you can't profile who will try and fuck your child. It's not entirely devoid of value, it just seems very out of balance to me

How do they get them to wear the neck mikes?

Hey, no one will ever try to claim you're wrong for thinking this is nothing but schadenfreude.

>you can either wear this or we can bring in the cops, your choice
They edit it out after, of course.

woah really made me think RED PILLED!!!

Kek

Underrated

If you want to argue it's sensationalism, then that would be a pretty good argument. All of these people were in the news a year ago when they were arrested, though - it's public record.

If you think the show is shitty and that it shouldn't exist, that's one thing, but censorship would be fucking nuts.

take it to a pawn shop, or drop it off at goodwill.

>the onion

I don't think the show is shitty, and that it should not exist. I think it is a product though, not really news. If you make a snuff film and then sell it because the person dying is news that you created well, then commercial and educational purposes should be dissolved entirely.

I'm not championing censorship. The show would suck if they didn't show the faces, and probably wouldn't be popular at all. I'm just saying that to sidestep rights of publicity by having a news crew film the sensationalism is disingenuous in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=izTNoFCYH8c

a lot of them are too shocked to think straight. some of them believe he IS an authority figure (at least until the cameras show up). i'm sure most of them figure they can talk their way out of the situation, beg forgiveness and walk away unharmed