I always ignored retards screaming about tolerance and feminism

I always ignored retards screaming about tolerance and feminism.
But now i'm starting to think they are into something.

Loved star wars series, tried to watch BD without spoiling myself. And what i got.
Dumb nigger that acts like a preteen.(not even funny kind like Chris Rock/Tucker, or badass like Samuel) and some kind of dyke as main characters. Really? And then they killed Han Solo.
Way to completely destroy good title.

>Dumb nigger that acts like a preteen
Boyega was the best thing about the movie.
>That Finn/Poe banter

>And then they killed Han Solo
Ford wanted to die, since A New Hope.

>Boyega was the best thing about the movie
Best thing as a what? His character was meh, and his performance wasn't anything special, but his banters were quite funny, even though I hate the movie I have to admit it it made me laugh, in a good way.

>Kill Han Solo Off
>Make a prequel movie on him anyway

Disney gone full retard

His bullshit was totally out of place.

>I always ignored retards screaming about tolerance and feminism.

no you haven't, you've memed along with them the whole time.

Boyega's? I agree, he's very inconsistent as a character.

Not OP, and I'm not gonna lie, at the start, that Finn/Poe thing seemed like it could go places.

And then it didn't.
Instead Poe got killed off, and then nonsensically revived on a completely different planet as an afterthought.
That would still have been fine, but every single thing in this movie works like that.
>Get a decent setup, completely shit the bed on giving it substance

>Finn and Poe bond
>Poe "dies" but no he doesn't, and there is no real emotional fallout from it at all

>Rey is established as someone desperately trying to survive in a harsh envoriment
>Not only establish that she has a myriad of amazing skills, any one of which could easily have secured her better living at or near a scavenger outpost (What are scavengers scavenging spaceship parts for, if there is no spaceport anywhere nearby? What spaceport doesn't need pilots, engineers or competent guards?) but on top of that, proceeds to have her constantly backtrack pretty much every single thing established about her character and motivation at one point or another

>Han shows up, and is clearly not with the Resistance
>Oh boy, while it's a bit disappointing he left the army, maybe there's a good reason he turned his back on the Republic. Maybe the Republic fell corrupt, and it wasn't what he fought for, and he grew disillusioned with governments once again
>Nah, actually it's because his son turned to the Dark Side, and the only thing he could think of to do in that situation is go back to being a smuggler

>We're going to this hidden away little criminal base
>Han makes it sound like it's extremely dangerous
>Oh wow, clearly, being a seaosned veteran of the underworld, he'll have Poe, Rey and the droid stay behind, so that they can't be identified by any possible informants, and he tries to take out that old scoundrel charm
>Maybe Finn and Rey will be too agitated over waiting, so they try to sneak in to see what's up and that will lead to things
>Nah, Han just takes them with

Rey could kick Luke's ass (at least from IV and V)

yeah him. stupid character and stupid comedy.

First post, best post. Boyega nailed his roll. Despite all the race baiting and Cred Forums bullshit he was actually good.

Ridley was meh as fuck though, but I don't blame her as much as I blame the script. She was a cool character for like the first 20-30 minutes and then it fell apart. She didn't act great, she didn't act bad, but her character was written poorly

Unless they somehow manage to retcon how she was able to do Jedi mind tricks with no (0) training then I'm dropping SW hard.

For me, the comedy part had it's bright moments, but his character, as is the whole movie, is terribly written.

So you've become a neo-nazi and a misogynist. Sounds like you're state of being a loser has gone into full defense mechanism mode wherein you get butthurt over anything that you feel you can't live vicariously through to overcompensate for your failed life and you lash out like a manchild.

user please

His bopping around in that phasma scene was full retard.

I agree completely.

worst scene in the movie coupled with the pain of realizing our new boba fett was complete trash.

pun intended

swallow a a shotgun you fucking neckbeard faggot piece of shit

you cant be shitposting

you have to be sitting behind a monitor with your greasy curly fucking hair and glasses
posting this cancerous shit with self satisfaction because you have such an inferiority complex, you have to cling to contrarian opinions to hold some semblance of self confidence because you hate yourself

kill yourself boyo

>at the start, that Finn/Poe thing seemed like it could go places.
yeah this.

they seemed a really fun grouping but then Finn becomes a formless caricature even by the end of the movie when he's lying to the resistance just to get Rey. The moment he turns on the saber against Kylo should have been the most epic shit in his trajectory from selfish coward to fighting for something real - not being some whiteknight faggot to a woman-who-needs-no-man mary sue

His arc was
>"I don't need you to hold my hand"
to
>"I don't need you to fight Kylo Ren"

>contrarian opinions
Shoulda' seen Cred Forums when the movie dropped user, boyega bants were hard and rey was being sue'd

I liked it.

Excited for more.

T-Todd, you're right, just calm down!
Will it help if I buy Fallout 4?

That's actually very true to the originals.
Literally the only thing Boba Fett did right, was (possibly by luck or accident) notice that the Falcon was trying to hide in the trash (poetry).
Aside from that, his accomplishments are
>Get the Empire to do his capturing for him
>Agree to the Empire trying an experiment on his prize that could void his contract
>Walk next to an imperial officer as the imperial officer delivers his prize to his ship, because he can't even do that much by himself
>Hang out at Jabba's for god knows how long because he's too lazy to get another job now that he got money in the bank
>Get taken out by own equipment that got lightly tapped by a blind guy

And also presumably
>Fuck up a contract cosmically in the past, because Vader has to single him out personally as the one dipshit who does not comprehend the concept of capturing someone alive

I have 20/20 vision.

boba fett was a total jobber tho

I get that Kylo is all fucked up by this point, and that Rey is another force child. But this was still ridiculous. Would have been better for them Rey and Finn to both only just hold their own against kylo. That way you could see that even injured, this unbalanced sith could pack a punch, but still have him get beaten in the end giving both sides incentive to train.

Finn should never have used the lightsaber

That stupid bitch shouldn't have been in the movie and now they're going to force her in to the next one.

The problem guys like you have with this scene is you invented Kylo Ren in your mind as some hardcore Sith Lord when he's basically barely trained and just playing dress up Sith. real sith wouldn't throw hissy fits like he does several times throughout the movie. With that said he gets beaten because he's injured, emotionally compromised from having killed his father and up against the reincarnated chosen one whose natural force levels are over 9000.

I get that he's anakin 2.0, not some super powerful sith bro, but he's powerful. he was trained by luke before turning to the dark side, so even if he is an undisciplined mess, the raw emotion is what fuels him. you can see it in his strikes so they get some of it down, even if he was at unfair odds.

I just wish it was handled anyway differently than it was really.

H'es like 30 fucking years old and was trained by luke and snoke

no, thats the point he's not anakin other than he turns evil, he's no were near as powerful naturally

Another Star Wars thread.

luke was barely trained himself, got a crash course in jedi skills and we know nothing about snoke

Youre SO edgy!

DUDE!

Rey wasn't trained by anyone

Sure she was. She was trained by the force. She possessed the unconscious memories and skills of the previous chosen ones.

luke was also literally a farmer that hadn't been in any conflict til the events of the movie.

rey had been surviving alone for years in a shitty environment, she's better equipped on a basic level than luke was.

Kill yourself faggot, just making up fucking garbage.

yeah that skinny girl with perfect skin and clean nails. she had a hard life.

And you're just reacting emotionally because you're upset the main character was female resulting in a lot of your insecurities from creeping up.

>I want my lead actors to be ugly with bad skin

did you have to train for years to achieve this leve of shit, or did you just suddenly have an affinity for it like rey?

I had no problem with Rey before the movie started. This is the only argument you can fall back on.

There was no reason at all for her to be ugly but she was way too clean in those jakku scenes

>There was no reason at all for her to be ugly
Then why did they pick an uggo actress for the part?

jj wanted a girl who wouldn't put off other girls

>le pol falseflagger
nice try retard, sage.

Finn was a Mary Sue.

As opposed to your autist butthurt arguments you fall back on where you try to build Kylo Ren up into what you wanted him to be.

Listen I get you're upset because you probably have a small dick and were bothered a female character beat Kylo Ren, someone without a doubt an insecure guy like you planned on living vicariously through. In the trailer he was made to seem all badass and then he got his ass handed to him by an untrained girl. Your micropenis became a black hole penis.

Your dreams of pretending to be Kylo in your mind were destroyed so you began your autist butthurt mode where you tried to parse the movie about space samurai with magic powers with your autist mind about not being realistic, not making sense, etc. all designed to make yourself feel better.

Get over it.

I just hate Ren because of the whole CALLED BY THE LIGHT shit. The whole point of the dark side is that it's the quick and easy path.

even all of that is overrated

its not even about feminism, it is about bad filmmaking. jj is shit. risn is actually a good director and he will even make daisy look decent, shes the worst actress out there besides sophie turner jlaw and emilia clarke.

but i really couldnt give a shit about rey at all and by extent kylo after that shitfest. he can only thrown one (1) force push during the final battle. suck my dick JJ

Lys for posting this trash, even my grandfather though this shit was embarrassing

I don't have a problem with female characters I have a problem with the lack of internal consistency.

No, i'm genuinely upset.
At the beginning i thought that pilot, hardened resistance veteran, now republic investigator, would be main character. That he would be chasing some secret sith order or something.(as i said i did my best to avoid any spoilers).
Then he died and i expected some deconstruction and drama about clone soldier who grew tired and weary with all the fight and blood on his hands.
And then i got awkward, cringe and unfunny brainchild, that happens to be a nigger.
And the train goes on. Every prediction and expectation were crushed by a fullretard story and characters.

it really is a crapfest

sounds like the problem is you have a personality disorder, not the movie. you should probably see a professional

Just pull the trigger, user.

keep going user

>pretending Star Wars wasn't always garbage

Your anger is wildly misplaced

she really cant act, fuck her face

Yeah, it's not like he can freeze bolts of pure energy mid air, and let go of them at will, or freeze a person in place, drag someone across a room in a moment.

The shit he does, is visually on the same level as when Yoda and Dooku were tossing objects at eachother, especially if you consider that with the Force "Size matters not".

He is two polar opposites at the same time in power.
When the narrative needs him to be threatening, he casually does things Vader did in the fight during Empire Strikes back (remember him tossing all those things around before flinging Luke out a window?), but when it's time for him to be defeated, his power just disappears, even though moments before he'd perform complex ballet moves.

He could have smashed them to bits on the trees without even fighting.

Manchild:
>TFA Trailer...
>OMG Kylo Ren so badass! Epic keks! I'm gonna get his costume. Dark Seid so kewl! gb2rebbit haters
>TFA Movie
>WTF Kylo Ren got beat by gurl! SPLERG! FUCK THIS! NIGGA JOO MOVIE!

At the beginning of the movie he still buys into this idea that he's a badass Vader successor and is able to wield the force with supreme confidence, despite his signs of instability and rage. Throughout the movie, the mask begins to crack as other characters erode his will and make him question himself. When confronted with the reality he'll have to kill his own father, he has to take a hard look at himself in the mirror and that causes him to freak the fuck out and doubt everything he knows. Those temper tantrums weren't just for memes, you're seeing someone gradually lose his shit when he realizes he's not the badass he thinks he is. He murders his father thinking it'll make him the big bad dark sider he wants to be, and it doesn't work, hence the fucking mental breakdown he's having in the climax.

and remember that emotional conflict canonically makes you weaker in Star Wars. Vader went from kicking Luke's shit handily in ESB to being a weak willed bitch in RotJ because he didn't want to kill his son.

>visually on the same level as when Yoda and Dooku
>visually
its like you answered your own question

he was a poser, had some good tricks to make himself LOOK more powerful than he fundamentally was,

made himself a lightsaber but sucked so bad it was unstable requiring exhaust ports on the sides to vent unstable energy,

>Vader went from kicking Luke's shit handily in ESB to being a weak willed bitch in RotJ because he didn't want to kill his son.

>Vader "holding back" to avoid murdering his son = Vader literally losing his power
When you pull your punches, it doesn't mean that you are incapable of punching just as hard as when you're not.
It means you pull your punches.

Also the rest is bullshit.
I refuse to believe that he was a disciple of Luke who proceeded to kill every other disciple, is in service to Snoke, but it was Rey that broke his confidence in himself being the biggest badass.
The entire goddamn point of his mission to find Luke, is because he knows there is someone out there who is a threat to him and Snoke, and could train others to be threats aswell.

If the idea that he's not the strongest there is would be enough to strip him of his powers, he'd have lost them a long, long time ago.

Also:
>Stormtroopers fuckup a capture
>Kylo throws a temper tantrum
>This means he thinks HE's not a badass, instead of being frustrated at how impotent the men around him are

The only time he actually gets a reason to doubt his power, when Rey resists him, is the one time he does not throw a temper tantrum.

>Yeah, see he's only mimicking the LOOK of holding a bolt in place and doing all these amazing feats. Actually that bolt took his head off, and it's his force ghost during the rest of the movie, but he's such a great poser everyone believed he pulled it off
>Also the guy he pulled across the room? He actually never moved, it just looked like he did
>And Rey? Well Rey just stepped on a landmine and that's why she didn't move

>ITT: the movie wasn't the fan fiction i invented in my mind from the bits and pieces in the trailer and now i'm having a childish meltdown

it's like you're Kylo Ren slashing up the room when he doesn't get what he wants

>hurr durr why didn't Vader just use Lightsaber Throw® at Luke while he was running into the Falcon on the Death Star
>hurr durr why didn't Vader just Force Pull™ the Falcon when it flew out of Echo Base
>hurr durr why didn't Vader just Force Choke™ Luke in ESB
>hurr durr why didn't Sheev just use the Sheev Spin™ to escape from Vader's ultimate attack, Force Grab™
>Hurr durr why didn't Kylo use Force Push™ in the final battle when he was shown to be proficient in a level 25 Force Freeze® earlier in the film?

You're a pedantic faggot who thinks Star Wars is about power level wanking. I weep for you, you probably pretend to like the prequels.

>this much effort to defend rey being the shittiest character on screen in decades

he does use a force push and knocks rey out. no reason he cant do it again in battle or use that force stasis shit

>Was letting them go intentionally
>Even Yoda needed some time to concentrate to move things, so yeah no, speeding away spaceship is a no go by what we see in the movie alone
>Because he wanted to tempt him to the dark side, and while chocking the blood from going to his brain might cause his cognitive functions to not be all there and make him see your point for a moment, it's not exactly going to turn Luke into someone who shares your point of view
>Sheev did kind of fuck up there, this has been widely accepted since the movie came out

The fact that you have to start acting like anything I said isn't directly pointing out how the previous films established how the force functions, and instead is something that is entirely the invention of video games; and that you completely fail to address or counter a single point made, is pic related indeed.

He was trained and has murdered Jedi. He has incredible force powers (like stopping lasers). He should have force choked Boyega then threw him against a tree before he could charge at him.

This is like if Han managed to beat Vader in empire with his fists.

Goddamn you Jar Jar Abrams.