Africa Special >

Africa Special >

OLIVER

I don't really remember last season, did they have any formula 1 racers on? I don't remember any being on.

I'm just glad they gave the head spot to Joey. He felt the most like an actual regular car guy.

They had Jenson Button who is an absolute lad.

I guess, he's always been second best at Mclaren

Africa special > Vietnam Special > Reliant shuttle > Bolivia special >>>>> everything else

This is very accurate, I'd add in the Burma special as well though

I always liked the hamster/james vs jeremy race ones

You forgot the Arctic special famalam

Honestly I love the specials but the episode with Tom Cruise holds a special place for me

I have never seen a more competitive and boss actor as Tom Cruise two wheeling a car for bragging rights

As well as being an absolutely insane Scientologist he is a very good driver as he does lots of his own stunts

He's also incredibly competitive

I have to admit that I just straight up forgot about that one. Add it after Bolivia on the list.

The Artic special (while being cool as fuck) is kinda missing something due to the fact they split the group in two. It's the shit that goes on between the three of them that is the best part about the specials/car challenges.

fpbp

you didn't like the American special?

Bolivia > Botswana > homemade extended limos > British Leyland cheap car challenge > anything else

Will the Grand Tour be any good ?

>Its a James gets pissed off a threatens to kill Jeremy and Richard episode

>Everyone forgetting both absolute GOAT Amphibious car challenges

Fucking hell, Cred Forums, get it together.

I hope so.
I'm hype.

The Arctic special is one long build up to the best joke of the show's history
>"Hang on mate, James wants to say something."
>Hammond?
>Yes, mate?
>May. Bad luck.

>Jeremy opens his door at Longbridge and the interior comes off

This and the follow up are in my top five. The sense of accomplishment crossing the Channel was pretty amazing.

>Actually watching the celebrity laps and interviews