Disturbing/effed up movies

Cred Forums what's the most disturbing horror/psychological thriller movies that you know of?

something you'd never watch alone/in the dark/ever again

also plus if it has any kidnap/rape scenes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6qri3HnUQQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1owrlQlLExY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Martyrs and Antichrist are probably the only ones that left me with that gut-punch kinda feeling. A Serbian Film is one that often is brought up, but I thought it was too try-hard.

I've seen Martyrs once and will never watch it again. I've returned to Antichrist about 10 times

thanks user!

No problem. If you decide to watch Martyrs, make sure you watch the French version, as the American remake was absolutely terrible.

This stayed with me for a while

Problem Child 2

The Borderlands
Threads

It's not really that but Under the Skin really freaked me out when I watched it, which and I know everyone says this but is not a thing I'm accustomed to. My nephew who I spend a lot of time around had just turned 2 or so at the time and the scene on the beach made me feel something nasty in my stomach for days.

>Threads.

This. It's always Threads.

l'interieur
borderlands
threads were mentioned, so the day after
possession of michael king

I've seen The Borderlands at least 5 or 6 times and the ending is still almost unbearable to watch

The Hills Have Eyes.

Vengeance is mine

with that you can add Bone tomahawk which is basically a western version

Here's a few disturbing/gory films to get you started

Maniac (original)
Eden Lake
High Tension
Inside
Frailty
What Lies Beneath
Stir of Echoes
AntiChrist
Wolf Creek 1 & 2
The Mothman Prophecies
Session 9
May
Visitor Q
Cannibal Holocaust (uncut ver)
Cannibal
Aftermath (short film)

Avoid Melancholy of the angel (Melancholie der Engel)
People often try to pass it off as super messed up and disturbing, but it's just boring and tries too hard.

They throw in a random scene of a pig being slaughtered, or a lizard being stepped on to try and shock you, but by that point you are half asleep and don't really care.

Same here, I really couldn't handle martyrs for some reason

>no mention of Irreversible
>literally a ten minute long rape scene and that's not over exaggerating
great film though

Okaruto

The film is pretty decent but the very last scene freaked me the fuck out for some reason.

The notion of hell being this claustrophobic void filled with screams, disturbing colors and creatures. I would much rather burn in an eternal fire, at least I would feel something.

Well, on here you might as well call it Occult, make it easier on those looking for it. Here it is, by the way: youtube.com/watch?v=I6qri3HnUQQ

I was more scared by the way he carried out, unnoticed, the ceremony. I need to take trains for upwards of four hours every day, this didn't really make it easier for me

it's funny, because i loved this movie all the way up till the very end which i thought was just terrible because of how cheesy and bad it looks

Good choice, OP. That would be my no. 2

The first is Pic Related:
Hounddog

>>I literally could not stand the absolute horror of the rape scene.

It's shit

You might be right about the name, it's just that it's pretty easy to find either way.

That was my exact thought but after thinking about it I simply couldn't imagine anything worse, and the cheesy and almost childish way it was portrayed kinda made it more scary for me.

really? tell me three memorable things about that movie.
i know you'll say rape and extinguisher scene. but what's the third one?

It's french

Of those not mentioned yet I'd like to nominate Auditon by Takashi Miike. That one stuck with me. Also 'I Stand Alone' by Gaspar Noe. That fucked me up a bit too.

What's the movie with the dude at the piano and he starts playing this repetitive tune, and all the people in the bar who are creepy as fuck just start oddly dancing? I've never seen the movie, but that scene disturbs me. Also pretty sure their is a scene where some dude fucks a pig.

Is it a good movie? Or is it just shock factor? Honestly haven't seen it. Don't want to invest time in shit movies.

Sounds like every movie made by David Lynch.

As for the pig fucking scene. That could be from the Black Mirror episode called The National Anthem, but as far as I can remember there's no piano.

>fucks a pig

Vace de Noces

Calvaire?

Just to be clear, is everybody talking about the 2013 movie? I haven't seen it, but I'm looking to watch it now.

It's just shock factor.
Not kino.

Yeah, The Borderlands/Final Prayer. That's the one. Go right ahead mate, you won't regret it.

Thanks.

Nice, might check it out later tonight.

>Threads

It's /thread and you can't do it for your own answer you fucking newfag.

Holy shit you're all kinds of stupid.

Threads is a British tv film you utter fool.

>HURR DURR I WAS TROLLING

I liked Martyrs and it spooked me but people acting like it's this unbearable thing that's so hard to watch is a little much I think.
When I first saw Stir of Echoes I really didn't expect to like it at all. Didn't think it was the kind of role Bacon would do well in but I liked it a lot.
I thought the Maniac remake was pretty solid too. Interesting if nothing else.

Kek

>I know you're trolling but I'll respond anyway

Why do you do this?

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw.

Finally some one else. No other movie has made me so filled with rage and depression at once as that toddler on the beach shrieking his lungs out as the tide comes in. Fuck that mother, double fuck the father, and most of all fuck that stupid dog.

I

Dont

Read

Autistic

Sorry

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw.

Are you for real

kys you're self

Being this autistic. Holy shit. I know I shouldn't even reply but I couldn't help myself.

I see, you aren't and just randomly chose a thread to shit up with your retarded, pasta-posting, Cred Forums-mimicking antics. Good job user!

This. I saw where it was going near the halfway mark, and I was not looking forward to the ending at all.

I've never seen a thing I couldn't handle that was fiction. And I've seen plenty of shit in my day. What would you recommend as a test.
t. hardened badass

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

>people act like it's unbearable to watch
For me, there was no way I was shutting it off, because it was way too good, but I don't really care to subject myself to it again. It wasn't just the gore, but the feel of the whole thing.

Give me the rundown please and spank you

>"spaceposting" means you're a newfag

Oh look here, spaceposting 10 years ago.

Checkmate you fucking retard.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

>unironically responding to autism

u mad?

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

I'm right with this guy and will do the exact same.

What

You

Gonna

Do

About

It

?

Am

I

triggering

You?

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

Are you trying to make this a new meme?
It'd be interesting to see where it goes desu

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

all dogs go to heaven

>The Borderlands
overrated
although it got pretty nifty toward the end it was still a pretty fucking generic found footage ending

YES! Nice job user.

Stop space jamposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space jam.
Well you're wrong.

No.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1owrlQlLExY
Scene btw

I've never seen anything I couldn't get through, but as I said, Martyrs was pretty devestatig.

I dunno, try pic-related.

Where I come from, we call 'em baldies

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

No.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

Stir of Echoes?

I saw that as a kid when it came out in theaters and it wasnt bad but I wasnt disturbed by it at all.

No.

TRIGGERED

Triggered Asperger's, the post.

I gotta be honest, I made it about 20 minutes into this and turned it off. So much style over substance. I just honestly thought it was boring.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

No.

Please talk about movies sir.
Thank you.

I can't do that, friendo. :^)

Honestly you need to take your ADD meds.
One of the best movies that came out in the recent years not to mention we will never see something like this in the next decade.

Possession (1981)

Probably the best performance I've seen too

> tfw you're the only one who loves Buio Omega

My kind of disturbing.

This. My word, why does every single thread on every single board have that one guy every time.

Fucked up shit indeed. Can't even think about the fingernail scene without feeling all weird and clenching fist a bit.

Bully
dir. Larry Clark

Feels like a documentary

I barely even had a reaction to Martyrs, keep trying guys if you would please.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

No.

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

the track welcome to arboria really gets to me, in general i loved the film but it was such a fever dream

>A brilliant plastic surgeon, haunted by past tragedies, creates a type of synthetic skin that withstands any kind of damage. His guinea pig: a mysterious and volatile woman who holds the key to his obsession.

That's all you need to know before watching it

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

No.

Well, then perhaps what you really need to see is a psychiatrist. Or maybe just sand down the edge.

So detonfucking true. That movie was utter shit

I wouldn't say it was Hell, but I know what you mean and completely agree.

August Underground.

Rape scenes alone always make my stomach churn, so that series is just...I can't handle it.

that poster for Sleepaway Camp?

Also, Angel Heart

Shitposting army has arrived

>tfw fucked my ex after watching that movie

ahh yes I've seen this! this fucking movie was pretty fucking disturbing idk why i kept watching it

yes

I have ADD and had no problem with Beyond the Black Rainbow. Movies like Solaris put me to sleep without fail though.

The girl on the poster is a dude

I hope you feel great because you just fucking ruined it for him, asshole.

Come on man... Delete this please.

Fucking kill yourself.

I watched antichrist half drunk at 4 am by myself without knowing shit about the movie and goddamn was that a mistake. is it really worth going back to? I enjoyed the experience but I wasn't really in the mindset to see anything deep in it.

Screwed up, but also really comfy some how.

wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG

can you stop spewing SHIT out of your mouth 24/7? can you STOP pretending you know what you are talking about?

you are the cancer that is plaguging Cred Forums