Terminator 1

>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocb6JxFLAy8&ab_channel=TheBiologicalHazard
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can so I can

Continuity

Why can't he look cool?

I always thought he used them in T2 to conceal his cyborg eyes scanning shit.

But anyway, cool on you to hate on T2 bro.

>It's an OP forgets who reprogrammed the Terminator episode

that's what I thought as well

Lil Jon Conner?

Chill out, dick wad

>T1
>The Terminator wears glasses when he begins to look more inhuman

>T2
>The Terminator takes off the glasses once he begins learning to be human

It'sl like you don't even get the pottery.

John Connor programmed him to wear glasses because he remembered him wearing glasses.

What? When did fetus john remember this shit?

I thought JC had programmed him to be cool before sending him to teh future.

Last time I check that bull dike broke his glasses

I thought he used them to blend in

That was just a narrative device to get rid of the glasses.

His job is to blend in.

The glasses complete the look and make him less conspicuous.

Did the T1000 really need a motorcycle helmet? No but he's trying to go unnoticed.

>The glasses complete the look and make him less conspicuous.
-Hey, you see that huge muscular biker dude with the sunglasses on at 11 pm in the night?
-Yeah, what about him?
-Nothing, he looks pretty average
-He sure does

Close

T1 > T2 because T2 was one of the first mainstream super successful summer blockbusters. It set the trend. It was also a huge merchandising vehicle for toys and action figures and shit, despite the R rating.

But most of all Arnold's Terminator is reduced from some cold, ruthless, killing machine, to a glorified bodyguard for some edgy little punk fuccboi

Polarized lenses don't darken much, they block glare. Bikers, fisherman and golfers wear them even on a cloudy day.

Are you implying his eyes would be moving rapidly? Why would they develop a robot that passes every human based test but not make it so their eyes performed normally?

Which might be problematic if Robert Patrick as the T1000 didn't play the role of ruthless killing machine as well or better than Arnold.

T2 is the best of both worlds.

Then factor in Sarah Connor going from damsel to stone cold badass and it's not even close.

>Hey, did you see that giant, muscular biker dude with INHUMANLY PENETRATING STARE?

terminator 1 was a scifi horror movie

terminator 2 was an scifi action flick

T1 > T2

>Arnold body with biker clothes
yea the glasses are drawing too much attention

this

>despite the R rating
T2 was rated PG-13 specifically BECAUSE Cameron wanted to pull a Lucas with action figures and whatnot.
The result is
>I order you not to shoot those people because blood is bad, mkay! The Captain Planet saturday monring cartoons taught me so.
>Ok amigo, comprendo
> "BAWWW DON'T GO ROBO DADDY DON'T GO"
>"I gotta go John I now understand why u humanz cry erry tiem but dis sumthin I will neva be doin

Anyone actually thinking that the piece of impressionate teenage turd that is T2 is better than the cold, feverish nightmare that was T1 is a certified retard.

>T2 was rated PG-13
uh no it wasnt

How does the skin on a terminator work? Is it warm to the touch? Does blood pump thru? How does it stays alive and not rot off?

Worst terminator mémé

sun never sets on a badass

>That guy has trouble spelt on his face, better look away before he busts us.
Infiltration by intimidation

I love them both. I think I prefer the first one overall for the greater horror themes and just how outmatched and powerless Reese and Sarah are but fuck if they aren't both incredible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocb6JxFLAy8&ab_channel=TheBiologicalHazard

it does, yes, yes, its alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvdT4wFh0tQ

first teminator = best terminator

No... he's saying Future JC remembers T2 JC seeing him wear glasses and it's a circle.
You're just not thinking 4th dimensionally, Marty.