I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me the pump ,the oil ,the gasoline ,and the whole compound...

>I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me the pump ,the oil ,the gasoline ,and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the Wasteland. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror. I await your answer. You have one full day to decide.

is that sexual harassment?

he's tough, but fair...

is that sexual harassment?

All they literally had to do was walk away

Even though he gets less screentime and isn't a fleshed out as Immortan Joe, Lord Hugmungus is way more memorbale somehow.

the look and sound, my friend

He's a bigger guy

No, it's Hugh Mungus

Humungus what?

Humongous wha!

Hugh MUNGUS

Is that a translation error from the Australian dub???

Is he actually Hugh Fungus, some kind of mushroom man? Is this why he wears the mask?

I'd put them on a par. The vocal work for each is really great, it manages to sound shitty without actually sounding shitty.

It's also combination of the small things of his crew like the dude getting his hand chopped off and actually being without it the rest of the movie. And the mohawk having vendetta against Max.

That's actually a really good point. When humongous first spoke I was like really? But then he went on and showed me.

>THE AYATOLLAH OF ROCK 'N' ROLLA
What?

He works well because you don't expect him to be as well spoken as he is, and I think it helps that he isn't given as much of a Spotlight as Immortan Joe, it lets you pick up on little details that give you a slight look into who he is like his fur coat at the end or the box he gets his gun from that has a picture and an iron cross

Problem with him offering the people in the fort literally anything was that he just brutally killed a pair of their own people in front of them. That shit tends to backfire when you want to be diplomatic.

Unquestionably the best antagonist of the Mad Max series.