Living 'deliciously' apparently means living in a hovel in the woods, eating raw animals...

>living 'deliciously' apparently means living in a hovel in the woods, eating raw animals, finding babies to kill for material for your satanic needs and screaming around bonfires with other ugly naked crones

Bitch should've just held out and renounced Satan. If there's a Devil then logically there just MIGHT be a God.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Stop spaceposting./
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 another thread full of stupid faggots saying having real witches in a witch movie is stupid and every other retard arguing about whether the witches were real or not even though the director explicitly explained everything in multiple interviews

there wasnt any point where she doubted god exists dude, nobody back then did.

She just denounced god because of what happened to her

Did everyone watch this yesterday?

God didn't do shit to help her or her family and basically let the devil ruin everything. By the end she didn't care anymore so she renounced her faith and joined the witch. Kind of hard to stay on God's side when the other side is fucking with you nonstop and killing your family and God doesn't do shit to stop it.

I'm just saying that selling your immortal soul to the Devil for short term material gain that'll inevitably lead to eternal damnation and torment is a pretty dumb decision verses saying 'Fuck no' and enjoying eternal joy in Heaven.

God doesn't seem to exist in movies like this. There'll be demons and Lucifer but no sign of God.

C H E E S E

Calvinist Puritans didn't believe in "redeeming yourself" by accepting Jesus and all that. It was predetermined whether you go to Hell or Heaven.

>story of job

B U T T E R
U
T
T
E
R

MILKSTEAK
and magnets

Calvinism, niggers. Predestination states that God has already decided where you're going and no amount of good deeds or prayer can change it, so fuck it, might as well join up with Satan, live delish and get magic powers.

Who /delicious/ here?

where the fuck does it say that? wouldnt a predestined destiny pretty much make the whole point of free choice being a gift to humanity pretty fucking pointless?

thats stupid logic.

JELLYBEANS

Read up about Calvinism, it's the most depressing shit you'll ever learn about. I mean, you can do what you want, but it doesn't matter. At least in stern ass Protestantism all you need is faith and in Catholicism you have some manner of control where you go, but you're straight up fucked in Calvinism. I don't know how people live with it. I guess it's the exciting mystery of not knowing.

>Die in the woods
>Re-enter town and be branded as a witch anyway

OR

>Join flying nude witchfu dance party

hmm

>If there's a Devil then logically there just MIGHT be a God.

The movie pretty clearly showed that God does not exist in the The Witchverse.

He does but predestination also exists

look I know this is the 21st century but calvinism its fucking heresy!

Catholics, Protestantism and Orthodox are one thing. Its all about human choice and well what is christianity basically.

But calvinism, I just read it and it's fucked up. Fucking heretics!

see

Protestants in general are retards who have very little to do with the general concept of Christianity.

It's a bit sad to think how the entire atheist cult in the US is basically based on the opposition to crazy protestants and crazy televangelists.

It does not at all, if anything then the girl failed God's test of her.

>she will never use her telekinetic powers to hold you in place and strip you naked, running her fingers down your vulnerable body until finally she takes your throbbing member in both hands, gently stroking it while looking you in the eyes til she notices the precum lathering her hands, sensually licking it up and smiling at you..

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

Hard to blame them on that aspect but it upsets me when they go on bashing catholics when they barely had any interaction with its concept.

Fucking televangelists and crazy christian cults. The atheists in the us are angry as fuck aint they? their existance literally is based around hate.

Holy kek dude

>The atheists in the us are angry as fuck aint they? their existance literally is based around hate.
Hate and dude weed lmao.

>its another "a redditor tries to force a meme through spam" episode

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Stop spaceposting./