"The boss of this family told you you're gonna be Santa Claus. You're Santa Claus. So shut the fuck up about it."

>"The boss of this family told you you're gonna be Santa Claus. You're Santa Claus. So shut the fuck up about it."
Will anything top the Sopranos in our lifetime?

>FUCK YOU SANTA

Such depth, bravo Chase

Guy was an interior decorator.

YOU DONT TALK TO SANTA THAT WAY

OOOOOOOOHHH

OHHHHH

>Most disrespectful moment in the series wasn't by Jackie or aj or even Ralphie it was meadow throwing bread at her great uncle as he was singing his heart out in front of the entire extended family after having just beat cancer , immediately after a funeral
seriously WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Sil is just a really great character, I've only gotten to s4 but so far his retardation only extends to interrupting him during high stakes poker and Columbus day, even Tony in that same episode said he's the guy that usually keeps a level head among the entire crew.

Fucking bitch I hoped tony would smack her for that

His house looked like shit

Iwasn'tsupposedtobeenseanhereyoufuckingidiots

>dude, mafia doing normal people stuff lmao

I saw this whole skit coming, but I died. I fucking died.

Did they suck each other's cocks?
Why would furio lie?

Junior singing was so fucking kino. Bitch ruined it.

THIS IS SUCH. BULLSHIT.

>DUDE, MAFIA PEOPLE ARE LIKE NORMAL AND QUIRKY AN STUFF LMAO!!
the show

Smack this bitch already.

Watch it

>It's a Tony gets diarrhea, sits on the toilet and makes cartoon poop noices episode.

It's a Feech Episode.

Ok, who wants some gabbagool?

Nowhere in the show are they presented other than terrible people living off others suffering.

>eating olive nigger trash food
I hope people don't do this.

Woah. Really makes you think...

Olive Nigger?

Was "Funhouse" the "End of Evangelion" of the Sopranos?

From what I figured, the Chorro (Spic slang for Diarrhea) was third impact and tony's fever dreams represent human instrumentality. Big Pussy represented Tony rejected his instrumentality by killing him.