Any movies about gullible women? I can think of The Triangle (2009)

Any movies about gullible women? I can think of The Triangle (2009)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watersports is the thinking man's fetish tbqh with you mi familia

toilet slavery is the true patrician fetish, get on my level

>Cred Forums decides they want to start #PissForEquality
>Cred Forums members start twitter accounts to promote hashtag
>Cred Forums members look at each others tweets
>"oh my god they're actually doing it!"

How can this website be so fucking stupid

Honestly, there's nothing cringier than random idiots going "we're doing this bros".

>cringier

not a word

>implying Cred Forums members didn't reveal their fake accounts to prevent confusion
You two are fucking idiots lol

Firefox told me so, but I don't care. It's a doggy dog world out there, after all.

yeah none of those things ever caught on let alone got media coverage!
fucking dipshit

Nimble shill, pls go.

>news site writes a story about this
>news site cites Cred Forums posts as facts
>someone was literally paid for this

Compliance

I dare you to find any accounts that are real that "pissed" themselves. Every account mentioned in news stories are clearly troll accounts, and you're stupid if can't see that

Yeah, that didn't happen because an asshole like me would have just ruined it all for you MUH LEEGUN XD faggots because even though I find dumb feminists pissing themselves funny I just can't sanction the buffoonery of the faggots that post here. You see, as an Agent of Chaos, my one duty in the world is to make sure none of you ever have fun.

You're the one making a claim therefore you have to prove it coon.

Could you imagine going to college and majoring in journalism, accumulating tens of thousands in debt hoping you might be the next woodward or bernstein only to be assigned to read torrents of shitposts on a mongolian horse breeders image board for a "story". I honesty can't think of a worse physiological punishment

>infowars.com/pissforequality-feminists-fall-for-Cred Forums-troll-campaign-by-peeing-themselves/

Every single account mentioned in this article was created within 10 days of each other

It could be a lot worse.
You could be posting in this thread.

no fucking way this is from october 2015. I feel like I remember this happening like 3-5 years ago

Remember when anyone posting an image from 9gag would be written off immediately as a retarded newfag and be berated by everyone else here? Remember when 9gag was wordfiltered because people used it like Reddit to mean the person posting was a faggot?

You're missing the point

>10 people die laughing conceiving this idea
>they all make fake twitter account
>Cred Forums poster who works for infowars sees thread
>thinks it will be funny and links their troll accounts in the article

I remember when it was gaiafag that the requisite term of derision.

I member that.

Member when it was ebaums?

haha cringe as fuck