Itt: immersion lost

itt: immersion lost

>couple fucking, girl riding on top
>guy doesn't remove her bra

Other urls found in this thread:

paparaco.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Alexandra-Daddario-Nude-Undressing-Compilation.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This

agreed

Boobs are gross, you ever cut one open before? They're just sacks of yellow fat.

I always thought it was hotter when the girl keeps her top on and then you can reach up under her shirt and feel dem titties. Idk

one of the reasons Californication was so good (at least until it wasn't)

i may be a fucking weirdo but i think half clothed/fully clothed women are hotter than completely naked women.

Thats applies to most of your body desu.

This can be a nice treat every now and then but not the regular meal. And we're talking about bras here, most of which are so padded you aren't even feeling boobs through them.

Same. Partially clothed is patrician

You don't want to just take it off and then reach up and...you know...feel dem titties?

maybe in movies/pictures, but definitely not in real life... not like you'd know xD

Yeah ok I agree, but please delete this OP.

if you got quints I would've, tough luck champ

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
Seriously who is this goddess?

i know girls complain about bras but only if they're the wrong size. . Most prefer a well fitted one to none at all . it might be that they don't like their boobs slapping around just like when they're on a run or something

>implying the average girl runs

Addison Timlin, she was amazing in Californication season 4 and did multiple naked scenes

according to her IMDb she's done a lot more but I've never seen her again

This desu

my fetish. My girlfriend thinks its weird though and likes being naked. She complains I don't like her body

Sometimes women fuck with their bras on, it happens, like super quickies in a car or bathroom or whatever.

Webms NOW

this and
>implying the average girl can pick a fitting bra
most of them pick a smaller one subconsciously because it pushes the tits further up

>you ever cut one open before?
fuck off FBI

I don't have any. Just watch Californication, it's a decent show in general plus has great girls, most of which undress, some multiple times. At least up to season 5 but it's really not worth watching it further anyway.

if you want more bait, it also features Susan Sarandon's daughter btw

>Slow, passionate sex scene
>Slow, panning shots
>Cross fade when they pass out in each other's arms
>They wake up in the morning to go to work fully dressed like they yiffed in business cloths or something

I'm not gonna watch a show for a pair of ttis.
Anyway i found her scenes online so nevermind

>tfw haven't had sex in 2 months
>see that pic
hold me bros

>meal
idk why but ive always hated that word

>virgins posting about sex
some times you just want to bust your nut and don't care about tits.

I'm telling you it's a decent show overall, tits are a bonus, this is a """televison""" board after all... but have it your way redditor

>girlfriend

>2 months

Great way to farm (You)'s desu

WOW TWO WHOLE MONTHS WOW

it ain't even about that, I agree, you don't undress the girl for a blowjob for example if you just want a nice bj... but there is no way that you would fuck her for 2+ minutes in that position and not remove the bra, it just doesn't work that way

>tendie eaters triggered

would, have.

>implying i have time for shows anymore
Those times are long gone m8 i only watch movies now. Uni is taking too much of my time

poof

>two years
Try 26 years then get back to me you whiny fuck

trust me, it's a lot worse if you actually get used to having a lot of sex... fapping just doesn't cut it after that, the orgasm is the same but there is some chemical release missing when you fap which leaves you feeling emptier, look it up

>uni
Are you retarded? I thought you'd say you have a 10h/day job and kids or something, Uni takes up literally a few hours a day.

Just hug and kiss a bag of sand you sissy

u wot m8

Some girls are very self conscious about their tits in regards to being too small too big or even their nipple color

First girl I banged had one tit bigger than the other. I couldn't tell when she had clothes on only till I was about to fuck her.

Even then she would cover her tits up when I was banging her

I'm a redditor who migrated after the AMA

Not everyone majors in business, dum dum

Yeah I was with someone who for at least the first couple times wouldn't take their bra off. Her tits were fine, but she felt there was something wrong with them so kept them covered until she felt more comfortable.

I hate any word that ends in "eal"

meal, teal, congeal

but homonyms are ok

wheel, feel

The best desu is leaving her top/bra on, and yanking it down so her tits are hanging out
Much hotter than just completely naked imo

All the time

I have a software engineering masters degree... I can tell you just started, get back to me after a few years, it gets much easier when you learn the ropes

you sound like a cuck tbqhfam

should've become something respectable, like a truck driver

truck drivers will be out of jobs in 5-10 years thanks to us you dumb faggot

girls clothes are sexy and meant to be seen while worn

its hot fucking by just having your skirt lifted up

more movies should do this instead of generic missionary position

>its a two redditors shit up a thread by blogging to each other episode

fuck off retards no one cares about how pathetic you are in real life

post more tits in bras sex scenes

Agreed.

I dislike it when they use incorrect science or IT stuff.

But if they are wearing something and they lay down on you, you don't feel their nipples rubbing across you.

I'd be too beta to remove her undergarments even if I was about to nut inside of her.

>But if they are wearing something and they lay down on you, you don't feel their nipples rubbing across you.
this guy fucks, that's my favourite feeling, especially if the girl has nice hard nipples

Maybe she had weird nipples. I knew a girl with weird nipples.

>58 replies
>3 images

shit thread

>4 images

>tfw you can relate to Anton Yeltsin in "the middle of nowhere"

>Maybe she had weird nipples.

paparaco.me/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Alexandra-Daddario-Nude-Undressing-Compilation.jpg

yep only virgins will disagree. nothing hotter than some intense, unexpected sex when you're too horny to fully undress. just pull those panties to the side and mmmmm

>all these plebs not fucking girls leaving their tops on.
>going full pleb and not fucking her while she still has her underwear on.

full naked women get boring after a while. you need shit to change it up.

>actively wanting panty-chaffing

Nope. Fuck that shit.

this only happens if girls are wearing those lacy thongs. and most of the time those things get wet enough that the part your dick rubs by isnt really chafing.

you just reminded me of sex, and the fact I haven't had any in a month

wtf i hate 2D now

last time i had it was on the 7th and i can tell its gonna be a looong time after i get anything after that. years possibly.

>you don't feel their nipples rubbing across you

yeah i mean its not like i only fucked her with a shirt on. If she had a shirt on, it was usually without a bra anyway, but a lot of a time she wore cami's and her tits were huge so them puppies always came out sooner or later. Usually we always started with shirts on but as stuff got heavier and heavier she either fell out of it or pulled it off.

still miss that rack to this day

>no sex in almost 2 and half days

hold me bros

Day 9276 myself.

What does a vagina feel like bros ?

>couple has sex
>afterwards she walks around with just his dress shirt
why cant this happen to me lads

I always thought it was because the male character couldn't get the bra off so he just gave up. That's how it always was for me anyway

I'm friends with women who actually have large breasts and this is true. But it's true for smaller women as well, since the support is nice. But they're so expensive.

Not trying to brag here, but breh. It's the best.

>that time the panties had sequins

Not much like anything if you're dick is cut.

better looking than a slug dick at least

>guy doesn't remove her bra

In the mid of a regressive leftist a man being shown with that kind of sexual agency is a bad thing. The woman has to allow him to see her tits in their idiotic worldview.

weird since liberals encourage sexual freedom and being as slutty as possible.

I think you're making things up dude

>3 hours ago

Is Cred Forums cool with tits now? Because those are spectacular!

I want to Dad her Dario if you get what I'm saying

like if your dick was inverted

>Protag is having amazing sex with female
>he doesn't wake up from the dream with cum dribbling down his thighs and he doesn't get up at 3 am to wipe everything down then go back to sleep alone like usual

Hollywood really has become way out of touch

tits are overrated

>sex scene
>coitus ends
>no feltching

Immersion completely lost.

kek

this sounds like science

>no sex in almost 3 and a half decades
i'm okay with it though

>couple wakes up
>starts kissing immediately without brushing their teeth beforehand

or

>couple has sex
>falls asleep immediately after orgasm without going to the bathroom or cleaning up

Really nigga?

>starts kissing immediately without brushing their teeth beforehand
done that TONS of times. who cares?

>falls asleep immediately after orgasm without going to the bathroom or cleaning up
done that lots of times too. again, who cares.

You're disgusting

>Uni takes up literally a few hours a day.
This is the most ignorant and retarded thing I've ever heard. If you want to succeed in college you should have at least 6+8 hours a day. Who the fuck just shows up and goes home? Why would you waste your time?

>you should have at least 6+8 hours a day.

You really think people should spend 14 hours a day in class? Are you in japan or something?

Allison Williams didn't take her bra off in Girls.

>You really think people should spend 14 hours a day in class?
>spend 14 hours a day in class
Are you retarded? I said in college not class. Time should be spent studying, researching, pursuing goals, mentoring, talking to professors, interacting in study groups something to get you to understand the material better or get your career goals in order. I've had too many classmates show up, go home and get mad they're falling the class. because they spend the semester playing league or drinking.

i bet this nerd never even got laid in college

I didn't because I was engaged the entire time.

Can't say that I have tb h.

hory shet

you were getting cucked.

my girlfriend doesnt let me take her bra off