How does Cred Forums feel about wrestle kino?

How does Cred Forums feel about wrestle kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

cagesideseats.com/tna/2016/9/26/13062766/broken-matt-hardy-full-length-movie-tna-impact-wrestling-billy-corgan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I can hear you Clem Fandago!

w2c dilapidated boat

kino confirmed
cagesideseats.com/tna/2016/9/26/13062766/broken-matt-hardy-full-length-movie-tna-impact-wrestling-billy-corgan

I dont see how this would make money but i would see it

Big Tunes Billy & Hardys elevating Wrestling into Wrestle Kino

BROTHER NERO

OBSOLETE

I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE

YOU WANT ME TO SIGN THIS CONTRACT SO BADLY

OBSOLETE!

pray for senor benjamin

I stopped watching wrestling around 2010. What the fuck is going on with the Hardy Boyz now?

broken brilliance

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

DECREPIT ERECTION

Not him, but what the fuck are you talking about? His post looks normal to me.

dont get so triggered fatty its not good for your health

If you don't know then you're a newfag who should leave

18+

please shed a few pounds fatboy

Seek Vitamin D

Well that's clearly bullshit, because I'm not, and I don't. Fuck off though, I don't care that much.

>look mom i called somebody a newfag am i doin it rite??

Take a shower, hothead.

Is there a greater friendship on television today?

Also, lads, what happens if this week's Impact ends up being TNA's series finale? Holy fug, man.

This is now /asp/ thread

>tfw no vanguard one

Rumours that they don't have the money to broadcast the next episode. Big Tunes Billy can buy them but he'll change the whole product, while WWE is ready to buy them...

who /smack/ here? raw about to get BTFO again.

ummm, i literally have one of those pillows.

Get a clue

I just watch RAW for the new cruiserweight, too bad shitty crowd ruined it yesterday, SDL feels like a comfy wrestling show, kinda like NXT 2013-2014

the third hour has been killing raw for years

I still watch both, but RAW almost feels like a chore to watch. There are hardly any wrestlers I give a shit about on there any more, and they spend so much time doing nothing. The matches where a superstar whomps on some literally who are amusing the first time, but every week with multiple people doing it is just boring.

Also this

seek sex

/wwe/ to Cred Forums when?

Their time is up, our time is now.

This thread is ovahhh

Who /cametoplay/ here?

>SEETHING

/asp/... I knew you'd come.

thank you based miz

Anyone who keeps on watching this shit beyond the age of 16 is a fucking retard.

>SEETHING

what the fuck is up with the hardy boys now?

they were always kinda weird but now its just fucking whacky. i saw this clip and jeff hardy jumped through a table on his own cuz matt was being mean to him or something.

>wtf happened to wrestling
>i just want my attitude era back

Drugs are a hell of a drug