He won!!!!

He won!!!!

SHOOTA BA WATTA

Little orphan Annie!

Now you tell your mom you want the Pod Racing video game for your N64.

this

>10 years old actor huff paint on the movie set

Jesus what did George do to him?

And the Official Star Wars - Episode 1: The Phantom Menace action figures of your favorite characters!

That is, if she isn't busy getting violently gang raped by Muslim- I mean, Tusken Raiders

AT WHAT COST?

Anakin Skywalker confirmed to be Nux

Holy shit he's morphing into Vader in real life

Sand people, please.

"Raiders" is offensive and doesn't apply to all of them, just a small minority.

#notalltuskens

>Maggie
heh...

#tuskenlifesmatter

>sand people
What century are you living it?

It's "people of sand", you bigot.

What are you, some sort of rapist? It's Native Tatooineians shitlord.

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's Tatooineian-Coruscantian, at least that's what the refugees are called. You imperialist sympathizer. I bet you call vertically challenged bearfolk "ewoks" too, don't you?

As a native Kashykkian, the racism and intolerance from the alt right is astounding. We wuz kings on our planet until your fucking clone army colonized and oppressed us.

Fuck off shitlord. The preferred term is Persons of Beige Alluvial Particulates

Stop mansplaining you patriarchal literally hitler fucks. It's humans, to imply they are different to us is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.

It's 2016 BBY people!

As much as I hate Lucas, the originals had some fantastic costumes and props

Cultural differences should be preserved you Imperialist fuck.

Don't forget miniatures. But how much credit can you really give Lucas for the work of dozens of dedicated and talented artists?

Culture is a term invented by the men to prosecute people they don't like. Kill yourself now.

Hello, my name is Watto Creditburg. Did you know more than 90% of all relationship are now cross species? It's time to join with the times and get on this trend goys. What are you, racist?

>filename

fucking Kek

rip me