Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydl0_ObqgPg
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2DoZnQtZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

C'est Kinographiqué!

>quips

Mister Doctor xD xD xD

i don't get it
if his name was dr strange before he became the guy in your image and he still kept his name, wouldn't everyone know who he is??

Welcome to the MCU

>shill thread
>capeshit thread

fuck off

jesus christ this will be unfathomably shit

>CGI:the movie
Nah

So how OP is doctor strange in the MCU?

He leaves his old life behind completely, much like this kino will leave all other cape flicks behind.

could be mcu:s first good movie

true kino

didn't realize Scott Adkins is in this, maybe Marvel will finally have a good action scene

>I hear you talk to fish

It's just not fair

>factual statement

Es ist Kinographie.

Cred Forums BTFO

Marvel does capekino again

The movie looks cringey. Nothing to cry about

this entire movie hinges on what they'll do with the magical aspect. cumberbatch is good casting choice so no worries there, but I just don't see it gelling with the rest of MCU.

DUDE INCEPTION LMAO!

what's troubling you, son

Dude 1970s comic book lmao

So Strange has pretty much godlike powers, yes?

I saw this movie during its first theatrical run when it was still called INCEPTION.

They will tone down his powers massively in avengers, probably some situation where he could easily save everyone but he will just do some shit magic pow pow then quip

>Mister Doctor?
kek

>Mister Doctor

And here was I hoping it wouldn't be another generic marvel flick. Why does everything need quips? Seriously.

Not really, but he is top tier.

Too soon to tell. We haven't seen him doing that much magic himself so far. We at least know he can:

>open portals that can take him around the world
>fly
>create energy shields
>project energy tendrils/blasts
>astral projection

Decent power set, but nothing compared to what he's capable of in the comics.

The other option is they tie him up with something else.

>Oh no, the 11th-dimensional demon king will destroy us all! I'll hold him off, while you Avengers find all the magic runes that will defeat him! But look out, his demon minions are everywhere!

Some shit like that.

>quips

>mads made a marvel quip good

is there ANYTHING this man cant do?

>you act like that explains why there's a total stranger sitting in my second favourite chair.

that quip actually had good delivery

Only reason to bring him in is to have a heavy hitter on the Avenger's site for theirfight with Thanos. Although that brings up the question of how Guardians of the Galaxy factor into it, if at all.

Secret identities are retarded. What is this the 1950's

>not understanding this reference to classic danish comedy film doctor doctor
lmao
pathetic fucking embryo

No

Because thanos is probably going to attack that one planet that is holding one of the stones. The movie will probably end with them finding out he's headed to earth and star lord obviously makes them go

See

He doesn't have a secret identity.

Winter Soldier & Iron man would like a word, friendo

>MISTER...
>ITS DOCTOR!

My god.

Fuck, WW Hulk was good.

Literally pwned the entire Illuminati except for Xavier

fuck marvel!!!
Its not fair how Disney can get the good actors with all their money and DC is stuck with Gal Galdot and Dothrakki fishman

Out of all the cape movies this is a story I am genuinely excited to see come to the big screen. I like Mads. I like Sherlock. Marvel Studios will get my $20 in November and I will gladly give it to them.

Make my erection go away?

>Dothrakki fishman

keking at all the triggered dcucks.

>muh quips, why doesn't this fun blockbuster about guys with superpowers take itself super seriously??? that's the only way I can watch it, what with my refined tastes.

kill yourselves fags, marvel has done it again.

>it's a Cred Forums mistakes actual jokes for quips episode

>Inception had only one scene with bending street and now everyone screams INCEPTION at this

What a fucking loser lol

Just hearing Cucumbersnatsh and Mads banter makes this movie worth a watch

What happened to operative guy?

>I like Sherlock

After watching season 3? Gas yourself senpai

this
what good is a superhero if he isn't sulking, brooding, staring at things with a constantly angry look on his face & then wrecking entire cities as he kills literally thousands of innocent civilians he's taken upon himself to protect
MARVEL BTFO!!!!!

>Dothrakki Fishman

>$20

fish
thought she was with you
martha
she seems nice
shes got mah back
man vs bat

and more

DC is trying its best :)

I just hope there will be more crazy shit than bending cities.

DC doesn't do quips, user. They do memes. There's a difference. :^)

Heh, is it bad that I chuckled at Mr Doctor?

this is why i prefer DC. Marvel has overpowered heroes, we got humans with no powers like the SS and Batman.

Doctor Strange? Hulk? Vision? Scarlet Witch? Thor? talk about overcompensating. each of those could defeat our entire DCEU and thats laughable. what kind of movie would such world beaters have?

DC > Marvel

two good actors doing a classic bit of banter, dont' see the problem here.

>this is why i prefer DC. Marvel has overpowered heroes
And Superman, a literal God, is somehow NOT overpowered in every conceivable way?

they're called superhero, not regular heroes...

haha guys what was your best moment from the trailer xDD i cant stop laughing mine was when sherlock (see i know the actor that means me smart) said mister doctor haha xddd good thing i dont need to see the movie now because every plot point was in the trailers by now but who cares it will be just a setup to the next movie we know everyone on it has 3 picture deal haha im so excited lol

dc has superman, marvel has hawkeye and blackwidow, omg he coudl totally taken them out it is laughable.

you are a retard, it doesn't matter if you're doign it on purpose.

>Mister Doctor

That made me a tiny bit mad.

Wireless joke somehow worked well and felt natural but this was just unnecessary.

yesss my fave Cred Forums character

he's not keeping it hidden

he's a member of the illuminati (phase 3 hopefully) he's defeated galactus, in betweener and eternity he's up there in power levels at his strongest

pic related strange came up with it first

yes

pic related

prob wont have the eye the begin with

hopefully they're setting up phase 3 illuminati, secret wars and if the get ff back franklin fucking richards killing celestials

>dc doesnt have op characters
lrn2/co/
dc cinematic universe just suck

I think he meant within DCEU. Currently the most overpowered hero in it is Superman.

>replying to an obvious troll
also
>muh dad can beat your dad xD
literally every comic fanboy should kill himself

I liked it, it was lighthearted, goofy fun, just like all the best MCU flicks.

Oh look it's another forgettable Marvel villain, I wonder how he'll be defeated.

:>)

SO, to say "Marvel is not shit" you must attack DC? k then

>villain mis-labels the hero
Is this the worst crime to commit in nuYork?

Still not as much CGI as Gravity.

>pic related

Looks nothing like Inception. If you can't tell the difference between the picture you posted and the trailer you need to get your kike eyes checked.

your life is a quip

Hawkeye is literally street level like Batman lmao

Superman, Flash, Aqua Man coming up

vs

Vision, Doc Strange and Spiderman

Marvel wins baby. all day. hell, Doc solos.

It's actual jokes though.

see

Quipped to death

ok user, give me an example of a DCEU movie that has had a proper long lasting meme.
go ahead, ill wait.

uuh

>not liking Mads doing bantz
why would you feel bad about that mate

>waht is kino by zack snyder

How the fuck did this actually happen? Is Snyder lurking?

kek
that's true

piggybacking on baneposting count as making a meme?
holy fuck user, get it together.

>"Mister...."
>"It's Doctor."
>"Mister Doctor?"
>"It's Strange."
>"Who am I to judge?"

Hahaha those quips

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Actually managed to out-gay Hannibal.

In my country we have a word for this

Ascendant Kinomatografiteknika

Truly magnificent

joker posting

Haven't you seen the state of this boards memes since redditors changed for you into baneposting? Everything is just trash just piggybacking on it

ok, ill give you that, but its hardly a meme when it has to be forced on other boards, let alone on other websites.

is Doc Strange the only guy that can beat the Flash?

Rammstein?

>it's a "Cred Forums is too autistic to tell a quip from a joke from a bants" episode

Nigga, you got motherfucking Superman Prime, debatably among the top 5 or ten most OP characters ever created ever for either Marvel or DC.

Also Flash.

>Mister?
>Doctor
>Mister Doctor?
>It's strange
>Maybe, who am I to judge

MAAAAADS.

there's Rune King Thor to deal with Superman Prime

and Doc for the retarded Speedforce Flash.

>DUDE PAPRIKA LMAO

4u CIA

what the fuck?

>WCIA

What does it mean?

Looks like it's going to be pure kino

two double-ues

She's got mah back died after a week, the only longstanding meme from the DCEU was Martha and that makes fun of BvS

what's the difference?

>2 W's
>VVVV
>UUUU
>4 U's

>2 double Us = 4 Us

4 U CIA CONFIRMED

For you CIA

>make the movie Memeception should have been
>"kino"

Woah, really scrapping the bottom of the barrel there Marveldrones.

All these newfags shittalk baneposting but what other meme, past or present, has had near the staying power & versatility of this? Going on 5 years and OC is still flooding the pipeline well past it's memetic expiration date

>nameposting
Kill yourself scum

Shitposting aside I'm legit excited for this.

The standalone Marvel films are always better than the sequels and attempted mash-ups.

Civil War was so mediocre. Nothing happened. No real loss. No real stakes.

>inception rip off
>quips
>bad cgi

reddit will love it

Marvel's most famous character is Spider-Man, his appeal is he deals with real problems. DC's most famous is Superman.

>Marvel: this movie will be so different, a risky movie to make, we will make it trippy guys, we swear, we will take bold creative chances with this blah blah
>looks exactly like all the other Marvel movies with some rip-off Inception visuals thrown in
>useless references to other MCU movies because shared universe
>bad puns and humor

>Im a jaded faggot who gets no enjoyment out of life
Glad we got that settled. Here's a (You), champ

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

this

he never has one, he's now a psychologist/philosophical coach. It's NY you know.

Marvel fans secretly think this looks mediocre.

>marvel
>enjoyment out of life
kill you are self

reading comprehension > (you)

>20$
In what shithole Australian country do you live son?

I've been posting like this for years. I'll continue to do so. There was a stark contrast about 4 or 5 years ago when newfags started showing up. Dirty mobile posters.

Trying to act like a bully isn't cool any more.

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.

Finally, we'll have the real capekino of 2016.

He's a really sad faggot who is doing the same in at least two other threads, like he's competing for autisticness with the Ledecky spammer.

Don't worry. I'm a seasoned veteran, I've gotten rid of many a faggot in my days.

I freaked out in the cinema, I might have autism after this hellhole

>can't even tell a joke from a quip
>based Mads delivering the line anyway
seek help

That son of a Martha brought the war to us two years ago. Jesus, Alfred, count the Marthas. Thousands of Marthas. What's next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire Martha race, and if we believe there's a ONE percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him. Unless his mother is also a Martha..

Damn how can DC even compete

>I hear you talk to fish

You know that spamming is against the rules, right?

Another one that can't defend marvel so he must attack DC

>DCucks can't handle the kino

90% on rotten tomatoes confirmed

>wifi password

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

>You'll die protecting this world Mr...?
>Dr.
>Mr. Dr.
>It's Strange
>Maybe. Who am I to judge?

Literally the funniest quip in the history of the MCU. Even the quips are kino.

Damn how can DC even compete

>he said he'll fight with us ?
>more or less
>more more ? or more less ?

Jesus Christ, the quips begin. At least Age of Ultron had the balls to pretend it was a serious movie right up until release.

What do you mean?

I loved Batman V Superman: Dawn of Martha

now this is autism

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

SPACE...

THE FINAL FRONTIER.

suicide squad is flick, deadpool is reddit, BVS is kino

SPACETHEFINALFRONTIER

>marvelcuck who can't defend his favorites flicks so he will attack dc with the same scene again and again

>marthacuck who can't defend his favorites marthas so he will attack martha with the same martha again and again..and again and again and again!

told ya

Bump

I knowM you and I have our differences, but the thing is, is there really anything I could say to Asway you in my direction, if you in fact are in the camp of calling BvS/Snyder/DCEU kino?

I doubtR it.

And I've seen all the defenses for the DCEU and all The symbolism threads and all that already. I don't buy it, and I won't buy it.

So we'd be fighting a never ending battle. One where I will be right and you'd be wrong.

One wHere you will feel the exact same thingA.

>if you in fact are in the camp of calling
no I wasn't.
But this is not make MCU good, got it? Those quips are shit
also,
Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

also (again)
>le martha again
can't deal with the fact that marvel is S-H-I-T?

This is reddit, this is memes.

Well that's why I said IF man. Why so angry?

Besides I dont need to defend it, it speaks for itself ok? I love the Martha Cinematic Universe, and maybe one day you will too.

Just give me some s p a c e though. I need some alone time.

This is going to be Marvel's first big bomb. What a pile of unmitigated shit.

FUCKING SCREENCAP THIS

DR STRANGE IS THE LAST FLOP OF 2016

Don't forget "WHERES THE JESUS SYMBOLISM" and "HE SAID MARTHA, WHY ARE THEY STILL FIGHTING!"

Oh, thanks man!

>-t-this will be MCU's first flop, it's gonna be true this time guys!
Give it up already.

worse than thor 2?

You're correct. Marvel's first big bomb will be Black Panther

Doubt it, he was very well received in Civil War. The Disney marketing machine will go at full speed for that movie, it won't flop.

>b-but muh China
Irrelevant, Deadpool and Suicide Squad proved you can be succesful even without Chinabux.

This. There won't be any chance at flops until after Infinity War Part 2.

Fucked around and got a triple double. Digits confirm, meme magic is real.

>Cred Forums hates on quips
>but Cred Forums loves Mads
>Mads quips

Does not compute.

That didnt take long to get an avengers reference.

this

>and Dothrakki fish man
Didnt expect these keks

Damn it why does Mads have to be the bad guy? He should be a good guy and get a recurring role.

DING-DING!

supposedly he is a vessel for durmmamu and black guys betrays strange at the end, maybe they could exorcise his shit and he gets back with the good goys

you are like the god of Cred Forums!

BLESS YOUSELF!

I hope this is super successful because I got this yesterday in a monthly subscription box a friend got me for a year for Christmas. I'm hoping to sell it for mad shekels.

>this is why i prefer DC. Marvel has overpowered heroes, we got humans with no powers like the SS and Batman
Huh, i think you are wrong user
>Superman
>Wonder Woman
>Flash and its fucking speedforce that doesnt need to explain shit
>Aquaman
And im just citing the characters seen on the DCEU, i mean Superman vs Zod fight lwas like some shit seen on DBZ

> i mean Superman vs Zod fight was like some shit seen on DBZ made by americans

fixed

That looks nice.

>Bruce Wayne + Inception + the Matrix

Really hope this is good

If it comes out and there is nothing more impressive then you're right. But there could be some trips to realities so out there that it gets into Kirby territory. They said this is what they are trying to do and the trailers aren't saying much, if thats true it will be good hopefully.

And you can have it for the low low price of only six million shekels my friend. Trust me it's a good deal, but the offer is only for a limited time so buy now.

looks shit

>Actually liking the Illuminati. At all.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>passive aggresive marvelcuck
What a surprise
>inb4 le martha

>quips
>quips
>more quips

WHEN WILL IT END????

Not him but I don't understand how you faggots can actually defend that steaming pile of shit. I mean the Marvel movies aren't much better but BVS was so bad that it was literally the first film I have ever walked out of.

When you shovel the sand out of your vagina.

>image.jpg
>image.jpg
>image.jpg

When will it end

Jokes have a setup and a punchline. In this case, the setup comes from confusion regarding how to address Dr Strange, and the punchline is using his name to make a double entendre.

A quip is something that skips the setup and jumps straight to the punchline. Usually can be used interchangeably with sarcasm. See "She seems nice."

this

People said the same thing about Antman.

now that Superman is confirmed street tier since fucking Batman beat him, will Doc Strange take over the throne of cinematic comic movies powerhouse king? or was Hulk already there? Flash? Scarlet?

>GotG
>Ant Man

they literally can do no wrong. I am cynical as fuck but man I doubt Doc Strange will flop.

Scarlet Witch is the most powerful but she doesn't know how to use her powers yet. She can do all the same stuff Strange can do plus she's got titties.

Oh fuck off, that was great.

i fucking knew they had quip at the end
>literally winning $50 from normie retard

can't wait to see this spammed in DC threads when it's successful

it has a Tumblrbatch no way it's going to flop

let's be real for a moment, fellow memelords.

what do you think this will rake in in the BO? I am thinking 600-700 million plus.

The last trailer didnt get my hyped, this one did though. Hopefully it wont be bland and boring like avengers.

nah

I'm sure you did.

>Hey imaginary friend, I bet you $50 there will be a quip at the end of the new Marvel trailer.
>Okay I'll take that bet!
>Months later...
>I TOLD YOU NOW PAY UP!
>By definition that wasn't a quip, it was a joke with a full set up.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You got rekt by someone who doesn't exist bro.

change CW for BvS and i'm in

>Deadpool was Cred Forums's movie of the year
>But it became popular and reddit liked it, so now we have to hate it

You capeshitters crack me up.

tok kek!
Seek help, retard

Nah, stay in reddit.

Fucking garbage

Fuck anyone excited for this

Looks utterly juvenile and derivative

Yeah he's the one who should seek help not you who made up a person who you made a bet with about capeshit and then are too stupid to know you lost the bet.

>more quips

I HATE THEM

>evanposting to hide your mental illness

dcucks lmao

>Gets called out
>Y-Y-YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL YOU RETARD!

You're pathetic and there is no hyperbole in me saying that.

It's not like there isn't a quip/joke at the end of every blockbuster trailer these days

MoS
>"Here it's an S. How about Sup- [mic noise]"

BvS
>"I thought she was with you"

SS
>"We're the bad guys, it's what we do"

WW
>"Where I come from this is called SLAAAVERY"

JL
>"Heard you talk to fish"

dcucks are excited for a marvel flick?
k then

They're introducing magic into Agents of SHIELD this season too. In fact the two seem like they're going to be linked.

I really hope Ghost Rider finds his way into the MCU films. fuck me, that's my favorite hero. pls Marvel.

pls

>denial
4 more steps, senpai.

So, a "film" is just a TV show on a movie screen?

Didden know that.

Name one ORIGINAL aspect to any of the material for this film you've seen so far.

meltdown.

Reminder that BvS is a bigger ripoff from Iron Man 2 than Dr. Strange is of Inception

he's made an appearance on agents of shield

okay dcuck. keep living in your little fantasy world, where Marvel is never original but DC always is. somehow. because.. first time ever that two heroes stopped fighting over a mothers name. yeah that's it.

nothing is original you fucking faggot. stop being so upset that you and your precious DC keeps losing.

>tumblr man
>inception rip off
>whitewashing

SJWs dont care about white washing when its a women so it won't flop

It's film if it's filmed on film :^)

He's called "Sorcerer Supreme."

I'm still on early comics but the narration has called him "omnipotent." Then again, he's also struggled a shitton and his powers amount to begging help from gods and using an amulet to save him when he's overpowered. I think he's getting better though.

I took some time off to read Hellblazer but it's a bit heavy, I might just go ahead and switch back to Strange for some nonsensical fun.

Name one ORIGINAL aspect to any of the material for all recent films you've seen so far.

You can't because the originality died a long ago

>CGI Airport
>using film

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so, do you agree that there is nothing original about this trailer?

And Wonder Woman is a First Avenger facsimile

trolld

Dan Harmon does it again.

Hehehe... hehehe... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>This samefaggot

Please user, take us through this totally real conversation you had with your totally real friend that led to you saying "I bet you $50 the next Marvel trailer will end with a quip!" and this imaginary person agreeing to said bet.

I didn't say Civil War was filmed on film though

>inception rip off
You don't know much about Doctor Strange, do you?

Honestly, I'm surprised they're not going more surreal with it.

>its a car

INSTANT DROPPED

that doesn't looks like the inception part of the trailer

>Source material is pic you posted
>Movie material is manipulating New York like from Inception
>Movie material is not the pic you posted

Therefore its a rip off you IDIOT

According to the post you replied to you did

It's 2016, who the fuck still remembers Inception?
Actually, you fuckers are only comparing it to Inception because you only remember the one scene where they bend a city because it's the only memorable part (and it's on the trailer)

youtube.com/watch?v=ydl0_ObqgPg
>spic ghostrider
>shit actor
say goodbye to the netflix solo series

you dont expect these faggots to read do you

give it up is le inception rip off epic meme

every trailer produced since then does

That was your own assumption
I was merely stating the technical definition of a film :o)

Whats your argument? Its not a rip off because you shouldnt remember the original?

Are you a paid shill

>It's 2016, who the fuck still remembers Inception?

Marvel does.

stop playing stupid for fucks sake. Nobody cares about your goddamn nolan movies. nobody is ripping him off. weird merging shit was part of dr strange before nolan picked up his first camera. and even if they did, so what? do we all need to get down on our knees and suck your fav director's cock?

(Yc
Not even a full one.

faggot

dcucks praise bvs

>doesnt bitch about slaughtering the source material

>No one cares about that little movie that made $900 million dollars

>nobody is ripping him off
Doctor strange is
>your fav director
pheraps he is Scott Derrickson fav director

Patiently waits for someone to post comic pages from Dr. Strange predating Inception that show NYC being manipulated

or maybe its a rip off

>Asshole laugh

the defence mechanisms of Dcucks

>epic dc deflect
like clockwork. What's next, a mental meltdown?

what happened, you run out of evan gifs?

My point was that I wish they went weirder.

nah, I don't need it for someone like you

My doctor said only two Evans per day. It's a long therapy you know

Still a ripoff

So I'm told by very, very reliable sources that if this movie doesn't make at least 2 billion and a half dollars at the box office it's a flop.

>actually well constructed, Marx bros-tier joke
>Cred Forums is retarded and thinks everything is automatically a dull quip

Fuck this place

>Implying a Illuminati cinematic experiece wouldn't work

>>Dothrakki fishman
Holy shit

No she really cant. She cant go into alternate dimensions and shit.

>Dothrakki fishman

kek

game of thrones a shit.

Fucking Mads Mikkelsen making me go and watch capeshit.

Honest question here

Does Dr. Strange have the power to bend reality like that in the comics?

Jesus. H. Christ.

>only capeshit I'm interested in is this
>don't want to go see movie alone
>no friends or anything

;_;

>double entendre
And now we have somebody who doesn't know what "double entendre" means.

It's pretty pathetic when Marveldrones try to use DC memes.

I've stopped watching all this capeshit, but I'm probably gonna see this one. Seeing magic (high fantasy type magic) Is something that rarely happens in big budget movies.

This is elder god-tier bait.

Fucking meme actor making me go and watch capeshit xD
*winks at the camera*

Nice ass, Cap.

Yeah but kaleidoscopes.

nah

lol now marvel is ripping off Nolan and Snyder filmmaking techniques

DC won

>quips

you don't even know what you're talking about

>much like this kino will leave all other cape flicks behind.
Lol

dr. strange is completely ripped off from Inception

>Snyder
>Inception

and "copying" a visual element =/= filmmaking technique

>The Director has only done average horror movies and The Day The Earth Stood Still shitty remake

And you guys think he'll somehow become a good director all of a sudden for this movie?

The MCU machine is powered by mediocre directors

i said Nolan and Snyder

>what is reading comprehension?

Like who?

The best Marvel movies have been done by good directors who had never been given a massive budget before.

>It copies Nolan and Snyder
>Why?
>It copies Inception

>Inception is dc

>its the wifi password

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I liked the music used in the first trailer best.

>november 4
>cool autumn evening
>walk into theater
>get seated
>this comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ2DoZnQtZI
>maximum comfy status achieved
>marvel logo and theme come on screen

Pure euphoria. My body is ready.

Holy fuck, i'm mad. The whole movie could've looked like this, but they went for the sterile, generic cinematography of the rest of the mcu flicks. Just fuck this gay earth

Are you dense? There will probably be some scenes like that. How could the movie be ENTIRELY like that?

>5 minutes of concept art in a 2 hour movie
you know it will be like that

>cell phone rings
>hear " OH HELL NAW OOGAA BOOGA"
>wild niglets run around kicking stuff being loud
>"WE AT DA MOVIE SENPAI"
>lips smacking everywhere
>"I UNNO SOM WHITE PPL SHIT I UNNO"
>wild niglets begin fighting spilling popcorn
>can't say anything because raycis
>waste $20
>go home watch shitty pirated cam rip

kek not at my theater. It actually isnt an AMC. I just like that cozy intro. It's a regal in a very wealthy neighborhood. Leather recliners in every theater, assigned seating. I stopped going to the AMC cause of an incident with a nigger when we saw The Force Unleashed.

I know you were trolling at first, but now it's just retarded.

This.
Don't forget mcu has Taika Waititi for Thor Ragnarok and Ryan Coogler for Black Panther.

Typicak dcucks

>Mister Doctor xD xD xD
i actually loled hard
so fuck off

Wow more robot tentacles boi am I excited for this 1, BRAVO marvel you've done it again this is gonna be kino xD

Plebbit: the post

None of you actually read comics do you? Even serious and gritty ones have moments of levity.