It's a Rami lust thread

>It's a Rami lust thread

What do we do for a year until Mr.Robot 3.0????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJaRx3_r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

edge.

Watch Battleship

Watch The Pacific

Who gave this babby frog a role in a movie?

Don't remind me.
Why couldn't this little shit be in a goddamn movie for more than 5 fucking minutes of screen time?
I'm restarting The Pacific

Tell me about it I watched Night At The Museum 1 & 2 and Spike Lee's awful remakes of Oldboy and Ganja & Hess just for Rami and he was in them for less than 5 minutes

>esmail wants five seasons
>three more seasons of cock teasing and 10 minute long pointless scenes

>its a Brendan plays Rami's future self episode

You could rewatch The Master
Even if you didn't want a dose of Rami this is always a good choice

>10 minute long pointless scenes
>pointless
just because you don't understand the point it doesn't mean that it's not there

Mr Reddit

I understand the point, it's to appeal to arrogant 15 year old edgelords like you.

"MAN YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD THIS SHOW IS IT'S SO DEEP AND THE CHARACTERS AREN'T 2 DIMENSIONAL AT ALL STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE"

Esmail stretches this shit out in every way possible, pointless monologues, 5 second pauses between each line of dialogue, there was even a 30 minute dream sequence in one episode.

find a show worth watching

I'd personally recommend the compilation of all his scenes from The War At Home on youtube

this

>30 minute dream sequence
and they were 30 minutes well spent, it was a great scene.
I seriously don't get why people can't just sit back and enjoy what they're seeing instead of wanting everything to happen/be revealed at once.
I don't remember pointless monologues; what I remember instead are scenes where characters are built and their motivations explored, which in a show should be as important as the plot.

Jesus christ, how short is he?

He's a very smol frog, I want to carry him to bed

>I seriously don't get why people can't just sit back and enjoy what they're seeing instead of wanting everything to happen/be revealed at once.

What I'm seeing is filler, poor dialog, poor directing and a story that doesn't go anywhere.

>what I remember instead are scenes where characters are built and their motivations explored

>"Where's my imaginary friend? I'm insane btw"
>"He's back! I'm insane"
>"He's gone, is he gone forever"
>repeat ad nauseum

I don't know what to tell you mate, we must be seeing very different shows.
We've seen how the hack as affected all the people involved, we've seen how they dealt with the consequences. Elliot is not the only character in the show after all, but even his relationship Mr. Robot's relationship is not as simple as you make it seem. Mr Robot was merely trying to keep Elliot under control by making him think they were going to work together, so that he could work with Tyrell and WR on phase two without worrying about Elliot fucking everything up. So of course he would lie about Tyrell, and of course Elliot would freak out on him as soon as he found out he was being played. I really don't see problem with this.
I don't know man, we could go on forever, but in the end it's just a matter of taste. What you think is bad directing and bad writing I find the complete opposite.

We're venturing into dangerous territory here

kek
well, at least in pic related he's not the shortest.
gotta admit though, for some reason I think it's adorable that he's a froglet

I don't know what to tell you mate, we must be seeing very different shows.
We've seen how the hack has affected all the people involved, we've seen how they dealt with the consequences; Elliot is not the only character in the show after all, and even his relationship Mr. Robot is not as simple as you make it seem. Mr Robot was merely trying to keep Elliot under control by making him think they were going to work together, so that he could work with Tyrell and WR on phase two without worrying about Elliot fucking everything up. So of course he would lie about Tyrell, and of course Elliot would freak out on him as soon as he found out he was being played. I really don't see problem with this.
I don't know man, we could go on forever, but in the end it's just a matter of taste. What you think is bad directing and bad writing I find the complete opposite.

I hated him in the pacific. His face didn't look right for his character.

Really? A woman faced Egyptian from Louisiana?

>woman faced
What?

>woman faced
I dont see it

goddamn, his eyes

BRAVO

ESMAIL

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvMJaRx3_r8

Have you started learning how to hack so that you may further appreciate the complexities of Mr. Robot?

>my post is in a screenshot
it's like I'm famous c:

Well, there is need for speed...

>tfw he's 2cm taller than me