Now that the dust has finally settled. Who actually had the best card?

Now that the dust has finally settled. Who actually had the best card?

All of them are pretty terrible but Bryce has the best of a bad bunch.

I prefer Paul Allen's card.

Look at the subtle off-white coloring

to soon

Timothy.

Patrick's is pretty shit desu senpai.

Paul Allen really did have the best

Perfect font. No visible texture to it.

Bryce's is the best one but a little ahead of its time. Van Patten has the best 80s card.

Allen > Bryce > Batman > van Patten > AIDS > Carruthers

1. Paul
2. Patrick
3. Timothy
4. David

Allen followed by Bryce. Bateman's is a mess and van Patten's is amateur.

Carruthers' is disgusting.

Luis was a little bitch in the movie and a raging faggot in the novel.

This.

Fine taste good sir.

That's a rare Pepe

Bateman's is avant-garde, I like how brash it is

Paul Allen of course, it had a watermark in it.

>aquisitions
>everyone is a vice president
>everyone has the same phone number

what exactly was meant by this

paul's font, timothy's colouring

The novel was the best, crying in a department store for Patrick to love him, lost my nuts reading that.

bottom left if you're going for the modern dynamic look, top right if you're going for the respectable classic one

Came here to post this. What company has 4 fucking VPs?

>People are actually picking Bryce
>Non Serif font

Seriously though, both Bateman's and Allen's are nice. Van Patten too bold and textured

Bryce and Patten are shitty, I hate the texture

Paul's is objectively the best. The shit texture ruin's Bryce. Bateman and Patten have terrible spacing and composition.

Last time I saw this thread, everyone unanimously agreed that Allen's card was the worst, and I was embarrassed to be the only dissenting opinion.
I'm glad you guys finally got it together.

Allen. Best font, very sleek, it exudes wealth and elegance. I especially like how the letters seem to fade out of the card. His name belongs on a fancy, ivory, business card, it is a natural organic part of it. It wasn't brutishly stamped on like with Bateman's or Patten's. 10/10, would do business with.

he's got a subtle off-white coloring and a watermark

Hey Paul

Possibly that they were all so obsessed with being better than everyone else they never even realized how similar they were

or just shitty planning for a scene that would one day become one of the most serious debates of our time

If they have question submissions for the debates they have to ask them which they prefer

I bet Trump picks Carruther's and loses all support

>Bryce
>Pulpy cardstock and embossed font

Nothing screams unprofessionalism like a lumpy, overdesigned, overthought business card. If you need to make a statement with your choice of cardstock, you're telling the client outright that you are unsure of your position in the company and cannot allow them to see you without flair.

Allen>Patrick>David>Bryce

The movie is about yuppie culture and how worthless and vapid everyone is in that part of society. You never see them work and they are all indistinguishable from each other, as they fail to recognise each other numerous times through the movie

Do you consider those to be positive or negative traits?

How are they all Vice President?

I read this exact fucking thread and these exact fucking replies like 2 days ago on here what the fuck

Checked

Did you fags miss the point of that scene ?

wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuppie