It's a "No other respectable actor wants to ruin their career so they hire a C-list extra from Magic Mike to play...

>It's a "No other respectable actor wants to ruin their career so they hire a C-list extra from Magic Mike to play Deathstroke" episode

Jesus Christ this is what a turbo chad looks like

Shame they couldn't get Based Slade from Arrow. He fit the bill pretty damn well

based undefeated ghoul

No doubt

>that mask
kinda disappointing to see that american entertainment is ripping off rip offs. where´s the creativity in that? Literal stealing

Anyone noticed dc has casted c list actors so far?

Slade predates that shit

I spent 60 fucking dollars on that game. Any time I see a picture from the game it reignites that burning rage inside of me. Thank you for reminding me it exists

it was pretty funny watching the capeshit drones pretend he was "our guy" even though no one gave two fucks about him ever

4.5 lol

Hey now. He was in Pee-Wee's Big Holiday, too.

What's his name again, guys?

i have the limited edition with the steel case and glow stick lol

He married Sofia Vergara
He was Brad in HIMYM
Joe's been in a ton of shit for years now

>tfw they could've cast ron perlman to reprise his role as the mastermind nightmare but they didn't

>Go to The Batman premier with low expectations but a modicum of hope it will be good
>First 45 minutes is great, Affleck is in the audience smiling at peoples reactions to Batman in Arkham
>All of a sudden it cuts to a shadowy corridor
>AHHHHH AHHHHH....AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>Audience starts to fidget a bit and a few people burst out laughing
>"Well if it isn't my favorite HONKA HONKA"
>The audience erupts into laughter at Jared Leto
>Ben stands up and mumbles autistically to "wait for the best part d..don't judge"
>Deathstroke comes out and Alcide from True Blood fumbles over his lines
>The audience is in tears at this point as Ben runs out of the theatre leaving a trail of spaghetti
>12 1/2% on RT
>One 400 pound sweaty autist on Cred Forums defends it because
"A..AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT MANLETS"

Anyone excited for this tripe needs to drop

He'll be ok r..right user?

Damn, how drunk is he?

dat stain on his left knee

Cillian Murphy was a complete A lister before Batman Begins, and he totally wasn't the best villain portrayal in that entire trilogy.

Chad's look like Anons next to him.

take a quick piss, you pay the price.

Literally the future of the DCeU everyone

Cillian Murphy had a few movies under his belt, with 28 Days Later being a big hit. He was in the running for Batman, Nolan saw potential in him and now look at him leading Peakh Blinders

Joe here was in True Blood and was so cancerous to the show that they killed him off randomly in a single episode after toting him as a main character for 5 seasons. He also was an extra in Magic Mike. And that's it. Comparing this man to fucking Cillian Murphy is a mistake.

meanwhile Marvel hires A list actors for the villain roles and gives them jack shit to work with and 20 minutes tops of screentime

Based Crixus

The teen titans show didn't have the original deathstroke background or any of his connections. He was basically an oc

Move on and get a villian that stays true to the origins

>It's another cape movie that wastes a shitty movie on a great antagonist and then kills him off in the most anticlimactic manner possible

Age of Ultron was suffering. Why didn't they focus on the eyes instead of the Optimus Prime mouth? Why did they force a generic, world ending confrontation at the end? Why did they have the best scene of the entire series between Vision and Ultron end in the latter lunging awkwardly like they slapped a few interns on the effects shot and called it a day?

FUCK

>Reminder that if this game never existed, we'd have TimeSplitters 4 and Star Wars Battlefront III by now.

I come to Cred Forums to discuss mediocre picture programs and forget about the bad times, user. Why have you brought the bad times to me?

fucking aussies

>that gun not even going 1/2 of the way into that holster

Triggered.