Jimmy Fallon

Even Tumblr hates him now.

That's what he gets for being fair and balanced in his humor, what a shitlord.

>I would neither laugh or clap my hands because of Trump, because Trump is mentally challenged
what did he mean by this?

>Cred Forums suddenly likes Jimmy Fallon

kek

Does this mean we like him now? Please god say it's not so. I can't spend all my spare time on a place that likes Fallon.

FUCK them
he is our guy now

>everybody is Cred Forums
>I said anything whatsoever about liking Fallon
Literally, unironically, emphatically stop being a fucking retard.

no he's a fucking hack, the childish reaction you people have is what sensible people are laughing at.

>STOP TREATING SOMEONE WITH RESPECT NOOO

Jimmy Fallon is just unfunny. He fucking laughs at every single thing and he loves every single thing and everyone.

No matter how shit the actor/actress, their movie or whatever, he fucking loves it.

Is he "our guy"?

I don't like him but I find it hilarious that social media is so toxic and indoctrinated they'll shit on a guy for just doing the same shtick he's always done.

Fallon just wants to laugh at anything and be as entertaining as he possibly can be which isn't very much but still. These same people would laugh their ass off at him doing something like this with Hillary but Heaven forbid he do it with their own personal Hitler that the media told them to hate.

The only funny late night is Conan

Yeah if he mussed HIllarys hair all the lib jerkoffs would be on their knees blowing Fallon hailing him as the godfather of late night tv. What surprised me the most though was that some of these retards actually thought Fallon was going to go at Trump fast and hard. Like have you never heard of Fallon before? He's a sellout now because he humanized your Hitler?

Would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad tbf

>Fallon is nice to everyone, even Jew's number one enemy

She went on Fallon and he was nice to her too tho

But he was already nice to Trump so it doesn't matter how nice he was to Hillary because he was already nice to Trump and literally humanized superHitler

>Trump
>enemy of the jews

Are you shitting me? Conan is a fucking hack who has been on the air nearly 20 years longer than he should be.

There is no current funny late night talk show hosts.

Last one was Craig Ferguson.

Conan's travel segments are pretty funny.

worst part is they're fine with stephen colbert being friendly with folk like kissinger and rumbsfeld

Modern Libs loves neocons they just hate the alt right.

>expecting all the foaming at the mouth babbys on social media to be old enough to know who those people are
Baka desu senpai

Wait, I'm confused. Are we for or against Trump?

We are for Trump, but only because he's the least threatening candidate.

>Trump
>enemy of jews
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's no we. A lot of people here are pro Trump. A lot are not.

So that laugh turned into a scream of primal agony right? Because that's how I read it.

How am I supposed to know which side to join then

I don't know why everyone hates him so much. The only funny late night hosts are gone now, Ferguson and Letterman, so it's not like anyone else deserves his spot or something. He's so inoffensive I seriously don't know why people get so butthurt about him. He's even politically neutral what the fuck is so bad about that? I respect that.

Maybe, oh I don't know, by thinking for yourself?

I was thinking more like sarcasm to the point where it's just supposed to be cringeworthy and offputting instead of funny.

the only tolerable late night is the one you don't watch