NICE AND HOT

MEME
OLD AND DEAD

SIMPLE

RUSTIC

CHEF! RISOTTO IS NICE AND READY CHEF!

THREAD
NICE AND SHIT

His crispy salmon recipe was pretty good.

Nothing wrong with simple and rustic.

He's trying to be the antithesis to the artsy-fartsy chefs and gastronomy faggots that give you foam and some leaves on a plate and charge you a 100 dollars for it.

OIL
NOW JUST LAY THAT IN
MMMH

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

Says you.

Enough spaces for you? I can go deeper.

It's aesthetic you utter faggot

Oh fuck I'm now learning of space management.

Thank you oh great spam master.

NOW YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO PUT IN SOME STAR ANISE BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT SHIT'S GOOD

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.

OLIVE OIL IN

WAIT UNTIL IT'S JUST SMOKING

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

sometimes I type like this with no captials or punctuation of any kind

Other times I prefer it like this, in order to make others think I'm two different anons.

PLEBS
BTFO

>Stop spaceposting.

>Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
>You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site

and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone

knows you're a cunt.
>This
is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee

everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'

>Well you're wrong.
>Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I

fucking hate people like you

>Yo
u're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

No.

>tfw you get out shitposted in your own shitpost thread

SPACE INTO THE PAN

WAIT UNTIL IT'S JUST SMOKING

NOW WE'RE GONNA WANT TO SCORE THE OUTSIDE OF SHITPOST

JUST LIKE THAT

NOW LAY IT INTO THE PAN

LEAVE IT ALONE

LET THE MODS DO THE WORK HERE

LET THE SHITPOST GET NICE AND CRISPY

>Burning the olive oil
What a pleb.

rustic

Stop spaceposting.
Well you're wrong.

> not burning the olive oil for that rustic feel

What a pleb

>pan, nice and autistic

>NOW

>SHITPOST OUT

>DRESS WITH ROASTED SPACES WE'VE BEEN ROASTING IN THE OVEN

>ADD CARAMELIZED LEMONS

>AND THERE YOU HAVE IT

>CRISPY SHITPOST WITH CARAMELIZED SPACES AND LEMONS WITH AN ASSPAIN DRESSING