Why is Al Pacino always shouting in this film?

Why is Al Pacino always shouting in this film?

BECAUSE SHE HAD A...GREAT ASSS!

This film is way overrated. It's ok to pretty good. Hardly great.

irritable bowl syndrome

Name a better heist scene than the one in Heat.

He mad

his character is supposed to be an extrovert while De Niro's character is an introvert

He's a cockehead in the script. They took it out of the final cut but he's still supposed to be on dope.

Can't the first robbery is cooler though

Supposedly his character is addicted to cocaine. Also, contrast to De Niro's character.

The Killing
The Asphalt Jungle
The League of Gentlemen

Yeah, no.

Came here to post this. As usual fpbp

>Al Pacino
>always shouting

Sounds like the answer is in the question itself.

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

Cool off

hot head

really made me think

Because he's a manic depressive

He's on coke the entire movie, I mean that's how he played the character.

i dunno faggot did you want him to whisper thru the gun fights?

go watch some avantgarde black and white bullshit if this is too harsh for ya.

dog day afternoon

Best and most realistic shootout scene. This is an undisputed fact. Mann is the man.

that wasnt a heist that was a low tier robbery. and the best part of that movie was the happy ending.

>Al Pacino finally admitted it: Vincent Hanna, the dedicated Los Angeles police detective he plays in Michael Mann’s 1995 crime saga “Heat,” is strung out on cocaine throughout the film.

>“I don’t think I’ve ever said it out loud,” Pacino revealed at a special screening of a 4K DCP of the film at the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theater Wednesday night. “But I’ve always wanted to say it, just so you know where some of the behavior comes from.”

>The packed audience gave a knowing chuckle, as Pacino’s performance is so big and boisterous it has take on mythic proportions in his filmography.

HOO-AAH!

You got it.

Oooh hah !

Never did cocaine, someone told me it's like coffe but a hundred times strong.
You don't really "get high", just super dooper excited.

The Dark Knight Rises

Because his screams worth millions. Learn how to dollars.

coke is p lame as far as drugs go. you take it when you're already out drinking and partying and it just makes you do that some more. last time i did it it was basically: out drinking with some friends, head to a house to keep it going, oh hey look someone has coke, oh hey look its 3am already.

just do molly my man. then at least music will sound fokken tight

you mean this one?

He started shouting while filming Scarface and couldn't figure out how to stop.

Al Pacino cannot act. He yells and overacts in everything he's in. The Leo Dicaprio of his day. Deal with it.

he said in some interview somewhat recently that his character was on cocaine

so either thats your answer

or al pacino was just on cocaine

Orrrr.....both?

Pacino's manic affect throughout the film also provides a certain necessary comic relief in what is otherwise a pretty straightforward, serious, epic (in the literal sense of the word) heist film. Heat has a body count somewhere in the double digits, with the victims commonly facing a wholly humorless demise; a little levity in between these moments prevents the experience (of the film) from becoming too draining. Vincent Hanna's manic affect most commonly comes out while dealing with the small-time weasals who eventually lead him to his serious quarry:

-the black informant and his equally black associate (played by Tone Loc), both of whom are variously treated to renditions of "By The Time I Get To Phoenix", and Hanna's assertion that he is Donald Duck, and that anyone can be killed while "walking your doggie!"

-Hank Azaria, recipient of the (Hanna's) GREAT ASS line, in addition to one of the happier interrogation spiels in the film

-Even Hanna's wife's lover receives some High Energy in a subplot toward the end, complete with Hanna kicking his TV out of his car. I haven't been able to corroborate this, but I've heard that the scene was staged with regular people on the street who were not expecting Al Pacino to kick a TV out of a car for a movie shoot. In other words, according to this, their reactions are genuine.

Hanna even shouts at his fellow cops in a humorous fashion once in a while. By contrast, both with his third wife and with his present quarry, the most important people in his life, Hanna is deadly serious, and quiet. It is Hanna's quiet which lets you know who really counts in his life.

There isn't one, it's objectively the most realistic action sequence put to film anyone who says otherwise should commit suduko

There's some cool, noir characterization and cinematrography happening. It's a legit very good movie all around, not just muh robbery shootout XDD

It makes you very enthusiastic and excited, for about 25 minutes (if it's any good), and then you just want to do more. It can be fun, but also dangerous.

Well, I'd say it's not really worth doing unless you're doing something where you'd be physically active and engaging/focusing. Basically, sex, video games, or playing musical instruments are stuff that coke complements really well. Sure there's other shit that it would to, like maybe jet skis, racing. But it's lame if you're just sitting around chatting with some fuck heads.