Now that they dust has settled...

Now that they dust has settled, was Ferris Bueller's Day Off the most overrated movie among Gen Xers and normies who were not outcasts in highschool?

Nope it was actually pretty good

i presonnal like it eventhough it isnt the greatest movie of all time

Yes, it's so hugely overrated it's actually made me kind of dislike it.

I only ever thought it was okay to begin with, but when everyone pisses over themselves when I say that it just makes me mad. This movie makes me angry now.

It's not the greatest thing ever made, but it's a pretty enjoyable movie. I don't really get the whole "overrated/underrated" thing, I'm not gonna change my opinion on a good movie just because other people enjoy it more than I do

i struggle to find whats good about it. besides mia sara being hot whats the fucking point. i watch this kid have a good day? why? what the fuck for?

i hated it.

Yes, it's awful, just like Breakfast Club.
Also, that fucking murderer Matthew Broderick is a terrible protagonist.
Wouldn't believe that fucking nerd is the coolest kid in school for anything in my life.

breakfast club at least had a point.

It's great as long as you're not autistic and can suspend disbelief

This, I enjoy it. And since I don't have friends I'm not really sure if anything is "overrated/underrated"

fucking ferris bueruller up his stupid faggot ass. pretends his sick and then goes on a trip, oh wow, what a great movie. "duurur bueller...bueller...bueller....bueell.er.......buueller...." hehehehehe so funny joke

"gen xers" isnt a era or generation

its a classification of youth

its a type of young person, not an era

nigger you are a faggot

up there with back to the future, impeccable script

people just reject it to be contrarian, it's a masterpiece

Wow, you might actually be retarded. Usually people are just misinformed, but you might be the rare legit retard who posts on Cred Forums.

t. Rooney

>"hur dur youre a retard"
>doesnt fact check

confirmed for dumbass pothead millennial

Which was?

I don't understand how he ended up in Ireland and was able to murder that woman in cold blood and get away with it. I guess the movie is supposed to be a fever dream of sorts.

people are all similar in some ways and should get along and relate to one another.

>it was a we're not so different after all episode

sorry i didnt realize it was implied that this movie was terrible and were just talking about it ironically.

Gay

Ferris Bueller had a message too

>just b urself m8 have fun lmao

yeah obviously but that was the point nonetheless. and i guess ferris bueller was supposed to be a feel good romp for the kids.

Literal kino

watch FBDO again and add the fight club theory to it

cameron is imagining ferris and ferris is cameron's tyler durden

gives it a new life and makes the movie a little more interesting

try it out