Stop invincible son

Stop invincible son

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUUGDRxJnFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop invincible son

This is Superman

youtube.com/watch?v=QUUGDRxJnFU

God damn it, user. What exactly is your problem with punctuation? Did periods kill your parents? Were you raped by a comma? It would take less than a second more to type out "Stop, invincible son!" but you didn't want to put in the effort. Fuck.

you sound mad

*You, sound mad.

FTFY

jesus christ snyder

shut, up

t. neckbeard

you`fucked, it ;up%-actually:

Fuck capitalization too, huh? Let's just riot in the fucking streets, user! LET'S BURN THIS BITCH DOWN! I bet you voted for Bernie.

The asterisk goes on the other side.

Perfect use of the Oxford comma.

This is called a "sentence fragment" and it is not okay.

>Cease acceleration, impervious offspring!

C...Come on guys, you know the drill.

HALT HEROIC HEIR
FREEZE FANTASTIC FRUIT OF MY LOINS
YIELD MATCHLESS YOUNGBLOOD
HOLD YOUR GODDAMN HORSES CLARK

MoS was on tv last night and this scene was actually pretty good. I don't why you people keep bitching about it

>user
whyd you say that name

He actually stops clark because he is inmortal.
The scene in BvS in the mountains should have left that clear

Sure, it's pretty good if you actually pay attention to the scene leading up to it but most of Cred Forums is too busy memeing so therefor it's objectively shit desi desu

Even if you watch the entire film it's still the equivalent of Snyder doing a big smelly poo all over Superman lore

It literally makes no sense in context, out of context, whatever. NO ONE chooses to die like that other than an outright suicidal man and I don't think that's what they wanted to convey or wanted us to think about papa kent. It's fucking death dude.

Who stopped Clark from saving him?

You may consider this a Zen lesson.