/got/ general

Season seven set pic leaks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
ew.com/special/game-thrones-bracket
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Farmer Jon

This year, Jon Snow travels to the year 2016 to save the Amish from their inevitable destructin

2nd for STANNIS

Fuck stannis, fuck all kinslayers

This is the best thread.

THE SHOW IS DEAD

What is dead may never die

>Oooh, I'd take a bite of that ol' onion :3

Finally, OP isn't a faggot.

I wish you all good fortune in the threads to come.

>What is dead may never die

Is it me or is that circular logic? Something that is dead had to live once in order to die. "May never die" must mean that "may not die again".

Am I just being an autistic faggot, or is the fat man just too imperceptible for me?

Fuck you, Stannis is the Mannis!

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Based

What is dead may never die

Daddy Davos

Casting team made a good choice for Rickard.

That was a nice touch for a minor role

Who /southron ambitions/ here?

He looks a lot like Bean. Only the actor seemed to be casted a bit too old considering how young Ned was there, but I suppose it could just be he grayed early.

You fucked up the line you shit

>people calling me out on failed memes are autistic

please leave

>Reminder that Benjen went to the wall in shame because he helped Lyanna run off with Rhaegar.

>Reminder that Rhaegar wasn't an autistic rapist, but a 20/10 good guy who sought help from the Starks to overthrow the Mad King.

>Reminder that Aerys locked Lyanna in that tower and Arthur Dayne would have let Ned pass if honor had not compelled him to fight.

That's the most retarded piece of revisionism I've ever read. Literally kill yourself.

Checked.

Anyone think maybe they're dressed up nice for a wedding?

That's just the clothes they put on under their actual costumes like their armor and stuff m8.

>tattered tunics
>fit for a wedding

If you read the books, the "killing of main characters" is embellished way more in the show. So technically, D&D are responsible for the deaths of characters that people love.

Suspenders? Really?

Jon looks like he's going to raise a barn

You won't actually see them, they go under the regular costumes.

>no girl will ever look at you like this

Why even live?

Jaime Lannister was such a cheesy faggot in season 1. His exchanges with Ned and Jon are the worst of the entire series; a combination of bad directing, bad acting, and bad writing. NCW is complete shit until season 3 t b h. Tyrion's banter with Grey Worm and Missandei in season 6 is a close second.

Someone wants the onion

>soooo what shall we talk about?

Ahhh!

On the flip side, who has the best exchanges of the series?

>it's a sophie's stand in has red hair but Sophie still doesn't scene

Did you not like our last thread?

It was kinda stiff but he was a stiff dry character until the same point in books and show

Arya and the Hound.

Literal perfection before the show went to shit.

Watching season one episode two right now Viserys is amazing

Explain this

Last season what stood out for me was the awkward dinner with Sam and Gillie at Horn Hill. Lord Tarly was written, directed, and acted superbly.

Other than that, there's Aemon revealing himself to Jon in S1, the small council meeting in the same season where Ned Stark absolves himself of his position as hand of the King, and loads of scenes with Tywin Lannister, particularly the scene where he became enraged by Tyrion asking to be named Heir to Casterly rock.

Wait watching this episode why is Tyrion so relaxed around Cercei? Been years since I read the first book was he line that with her?

Cuckratheon soldiers that hid from the battle because they're cowards who followed a kinslayer. See the helmets? Those are Cuckratheon footsoldier helms.

Reminder that House Baratheon was literally built from cuckoldry and died by it.

Orys was the bastard son of Aerion in a time when Targaryens practiced the First Night so Orys' mom was probably married.

Then Bobby B got cucked by Cersei into having three Lannister incest babies as his heirs who led to the ruin of his House and death of his true kin.

What the fuck are those clothes?

Jon stepped forth wielding a magic sword to oppose the Night King. Before he could strike the final blow, Night King tore a portal in time and flung him into the future, where his evil is law! Now Jon seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Night King!

We /The Witcher/ now

Its just a reference to lovecraft

Where's Carice Van Houten?

Wherever whores go.

The character or the actor?

>comes with removable head

Both

>It's a Sansa marries Jon episode

she got knocked up m8

Don't forget that Stannis got cuckolded by Patchface

>“You’d have to be a fool to want to bed Selyse Florent,” said Littlefinger. “Doubtless Patchface reminded her of Stannis.”
>Cersei: “Cuckolded by a halfwit fool!

I miss the actor

Not to mention the stag is the literal cuckold animal, it's horns symbolizing pure cuckoldry. Baratheons were super mega cucks.

Recovering from giving birth a couple weeks ago

>3 nominees in one category
>lose

Will GoT ever recover?

She already gave birth.

Monte Pearce

DELET THIS

They should've just pushed Lena or Maisie.

Just one nominee instead of 2 or 3

>muh chickens
>muh Rorge and Biter appear for two seconds before the former dies by a pinprick scene
>Sandor's "code" that he breaks in the next episode they appear in

Those scenes are when the show went to shit, user.

>having kids at 40

Why not Emilia? :^)

How would the modern world differ if Dragons and GoT style magic was a reality?

I'd have killed every single person on Cred Forums with blood magic already and this thread wouldn't exist.

How would the ASOIAF world differ if Dragons and magic didn't exist?

Why are there no good actresses in Game of Thrones?

>implying you have enough King's blood for that

>I'd have killed every single person on Cred Forums with blood magic

>implying that you would have Kings' blood in a GoT style world

nice try, peasant

Nice samefagging

>Implying I'm not black

Not samefagging faggot

You'd be a two shadow baby pump chump

Renly would be the king of Westeros

Kangz blood is different from kings blood, the former being composed of Hennesy and bad weed.

pretty much this

>tfw this is probably true

Then the North would never have been under the influence of Children fucking shits.

The reins of history would've been in the hands of man

Renly probably would have a been a great king either way though
I mean hes a little pompous but otherwise he had the right mind set and I always felt like he was going to try to be the king that Robert wasnt
plus dat humor.
>is he a ham?

And there would be another relative of Ser Duncan commanding the Kingsguard. And the Tyrell Queen would be a dude.

hes a queen either way, lmao

>Kingsguard is welcomed back Barristan, OP ready to give her life Brienne, Garlan Tyrell, a couple other scrubs who needs them with the other three and his husband Loras at his side
>Hand is Willas Tyrell
>Small council has the Queen of Thorns etc. on it

Renly would have been a fifty year prosperous king if Westeros didn't end up having some sort of AIDS.

It's funny seeing sansafags start to panic as with each passing day they start to see all the hints that Sansa's gonna die and there's nothing they can do about it

go back to sleep dr cid ffxii izjs was the best ff

It's actually all in your head. You're just having paranoid delusions due to isolation and never leaving your room. You think "Sansa fans" are freaking out and you don't even go outside. Seek help.

>butthurt in denial and lashing out sansafag

And I thought you were gonna stop posting sophie after you found out she hates trump?

the big question is if we get to see her tits before she croaks.

Why is Salsa gonna die? Haven't been keeping up recently.

Because both Sophie and the little troll recently got matching tattoos, with the implication being that this is the last season for one of them.

maybe it's Masie

Sophie's still blonde even though she's been in Belfast over a month and filming's started with her double having red hair. Heavily implying that she'll be wearing a wig, which is weird since she's been dyeing her hair for all these years. Shows a lack of commitment at this point and detachment.

Sophie said at the emmys that people have been hanging around Belfast more since this might be their last time. Only people that fit that are Sophie and Maisie who've been there a month and have been hanging out a lot.

Her and Maisie said they'd get tattoos with the rest of the cast if they made it to the end, but both got tattoos now instead of during season 8, which having read the scripts, they'd know if they were both gonna make it till then

This is actually true.

Underrated post

Apparently the constant dyeing was making her hair fall out. She might simply be wearing a wig for that reason.

Not that user but character wise, Sansa seems the best bet to die.

Arya's been gone doing her own thing and only just now got back to Westeros and only gotten Walder and Meryn so far and has yet to meet Hound, Melly or Jon who's one of the major reasons she kept Needle.

Sansa's gotten her big moment by being a bitch this last season, "playing the game", getting revenge against Ramsay and getting Winterfell back. And she's clearly jealous, has negative feelings towards Jon, has let Littlefinger twist her mind and have a hold on her which has set a good stage for her death.

That's all circumstantial at best and she might have stopped dyeing it to save it from being damaged or falling out.

Best /got/ OC of the year

She's been getting her hair professionally dyed all these years. If you do it properly, not damaging and it's not a problem.

The bleaching under an indie budget she did for Huntsville probably would've damaged her hair more. But it's still really weird that she would've opted for that instead of say getting a wig for the indie shit instead of GoT.

It's circumstantial, but it adds up to a not so pretty picture.

That one of them, more likely Sophie, will be gone

DROPPED

I hope it's true, I hate Sansa.

I hope Jon is revealed to be evil when he's the one who kills her, or maybe he does it to avenge Rickon something. I would also accept Bran warging her off a cliff too.

No. get over it.

It's both, god willing.

GRRM promised his (estranged?) wife that he wouldn't kill Arya off.

the great farmer bastard of the north. First of his Grain King of Wheat and Dairy.

Constant dying your hair to a darker color generally doesnt damage it that badly especially if its professional. Its going lighter that fucks it up.

look at her hairline

she's just naturally god bad genes

I don't think he'll be made to be evil when he does it.

I think when it happens he'll be shown as justified, they might even make Sansa be emotionless or taunt him how he's a bastard who has no right and will be a bad ruler cause he doesn't have what it takes.

To make it even sadder for him, he might not even be able to look her into the eyes before or after he swings the sword, just to show how much this pains him to do.

TRIGGER WARNING: I like Bran. He's my favorite character on the whole show.

That's a bullshit internet meme.

Has no source.

Switching to a wig = dying now? Bran wore a wig in season 4

She looks like a troll, lol.

She naturally has thin hair and a bad hairline, what's your point?

Well, it would be interesting if he became Jon Snowheart, but you're right, he doesn't need to be evil to do it and I actually think it would be interesting if Sansa were the evil one and ruined herself (mirroring Cersei of all people). However, Bran could easily find out about what happened and might know her scheming so he might take revenge himself, especially since she might try to kill him as she seems to want Winterfell for herself.

What are the odds that Jon will cut off Sansa and Dragon Queen's heads while marrying Cersei and ruling happily ever after.

Was there ever an explanation given for that? That wig was comically bad and it's not like they couldn't just have the actor keep his hair long.

It is this late into the game for a period we know characters will die in and no books to assure they'll die.

And exactly why did Isaac need a wig in season 4 anyway? I know he wore one but not why

And totally different circumstances. She's been dyeing it and it's been part of her look onseason and off for 6 years now, that's a big change to make.

and want to smell her and lick her and squeeze all her soft bits sooooooooooooooo fucking bad

Hopefully it'll happen, Cersei needs a strong Targ to keep her in line, it was always what she wanted anyway.

>However, Bran could easily find out about what happened and might know her scheming so he might take revenge himself, especially since she might try to kill him as she seems to want Winterfell for herself.

I don't see Bran intentionally doing warging to kill someone or cause their deaths.

Using mind fucking for shit like that makes you seem evil since it's a big violation of autonomy.

It was already traumatic to see Hodor go through it, Bran doing it on purpose will make the audience hate him and it's not Stark like.

Isaac wore a wig because the long hair made him look like a girl and he kept getting kicked out of mens restrooms (yes he said this no im not memeing) so he cut it in the off seasons, and it didnt grow back fast enough between seasons 3 & 4 so instead of just going ahead and keeping it short they insisted on putting a wig on him

>and he kept getting kicked out of mens restrooms (yes he said this no im not memeing)

Kek, but gonna need source

Yeah, it's not as if Bran didn't already use warging to his own benefit and got someone close to him killed in the process or anything.

Your weird fantasy doesn't make sense, he was already tall and manly at that point, it was quite the joke. Also he's said himself his hair grows back fast.

>When he's the one who kills her

They wont let that happen, feminists will throw a fit. Theyre going to try and avoid that.

It will be Lyanna Mormont who has Sansa executed for trying to steal the north from Jon. I can guarantee this

Reminder that Ser Arthur Dayne was the greatest swordsman who ever lived.

I still don't understand why Sansa needs a stand in. Is she sick?

I wonder how Sansafags will feel if it takes Bran, Hound or Arya to get Sansa to NOT betray Jon.

Where it's not even because she realizes she's a shitty person if she goes against Jon, or that Jon's not gonna betray her and is a good guy, but just Hound, Bran or Arya reveal that Littlefinger's a snake who was behind stuff and so Sansa has to detach herself from him so she doesn't get in trouble or she only now comes to think of Jon as a lesser evil and she put her trust in the wrong person.

>Yeah, it's not as if Bran didn't already use warging to his own benefit and got someone close to him killed in the process or anything.

Hodor going out like that was seen as a tragic and sad moment where even Bran looked horrified in the vision.

Doing it again willingly, knowing what's gonna happen and aiming to kill someone is gonna make the audience hate him

>And exactly why did Isaac need a wig in season 4 anyway? I know he wore one but not why
I mean, apart from the fact he cut his hair? Continuity I imagine. I guess they though it would be weird for them worry about cutting Bran's hair with the rusty swords they had on them. By the time season 6 happened he'd been with the 3ER for a year. Leaf could have cut his hair with fairy magick.

> he kept getting kicked out of mens restrooms (yes he said this no im not memeing)
Sounds like an Isaac joke. I believe it.

But being forced into killing someone because she's an evil scheming bitch trying to betray her family won't be seen as evil, especially if he can "look horrified" for that too.

The show likely won't do it because Sansa is a fan favorite but it would make sense.

No, the pics are from last week according to the source (dailymail) and she was walking around town just fine during the weekend.

Maybe it's some scene where she doesn't do much talking and so they just need a redhead to stand there.

Some are joking it's a scene where she has to get naked.

>I mean, apart from the fact he cut his hair? Continuity I imagine.
Hair can be grown out again after cutting it, and if they cared about continuity they would have gotten a wig that looked like his actual hair. His normal hair is very dark and straight but that shit wig was reddish and curly.

m8 he was talking about when he was younger like season 1, 2 and 3

I don't believe you since Bran hasn't done anything and barely has a character.

>kinslayers

>But being forced into killing someone because she's an evil scheming bitch trying to betray her family won't be seen as evil, especially if he can "look horrified" for that too.

How you kill them matters.

Mindfucking on purpose knowing what it does will make him seem evil. Only if he's doing it to someone who's clearly seen as evil and has been evil for a long time like Ramsay would've been or Littlefinger or Cersei would it be seen as "okay" but even then the audience would questions him and his morality.

theres a longer interview where he talks about it but i cant find it now. theres also this though. skip to 8:45

facebook.com
/CherylMilesFanPage/videos
/1182725478434640/

trying to post but Cred Forums thinks its fucking spam so im breaking it up

Which then wouldn't apply to the season where he wore the shitty wig.

>the audience would questions him and his morality.
And? Bran isn't a fan favorite, they don't need to be safe with him. Like I said, it's unlikely they'll screw with Sansa because tumblr will throw a fit but it would suit the show just fine if they did.

Holy shit, you provided source and it's true.

BASED

The wig is actually pretty close to his natural hair color. It's a lighter brown than it looks on the show. Also, it didn't look all THAT bad through most of the season. It was awful in the natural light from the season finale, but it was almost passable in lower light scenes.

Part of the reason it looked so bad, and likely the real reason he cut it, was that hairstyle didn't suit his face anymore. It was fine when he was little and his cheeks were fuller, but his face thinned out a lot when he got older. Bangs made his head look all wrong.

I'm pretty sure Bran is going to be one of the endgame characters. I doubt that he'll survive ADOS, but he seems pretty integral to plot. Doubt D&D can write him off.

>And? Bran isn't a fan favorite, they don't need to be safe with him.

It's not about being safe.

It's about perception of the character. Once you start doing that, you have to keep following that kinda path cause you don't just go to mindfucking killing people to doing whatever the fuck else with other people.

>Like I said, it's unlikely they'll screw with Sansa because tumblr will throw a fit but it would suit the show just fine if they did.

Dude, you gotta stop thinking that tumblr is the end all when it comes to how they'll handle a character. It's retarded to defend the view that they can make Bran mindfuck Sansa to death by saying oh it would happen but damn that tumblr so it won't, no, the act itself calls things into questions and alters perception of the character too much to happen, not tumblr. It's a problem with Bran, not Sansa.

>Which then wouldn't apply to the season where he wore the shitty wig.

he only had to wear the wig because his hair didnt grow out fast enough after season 3 and it didnt occur to the producers that they could explain it away as simply as saying meera cut it or some shit

>faggots talking about their favorite faggot

Why would I lie to you about that

The wig looked like shit and it was nothing like his own hair color. It was way too light and way too red, it was never passable even with a darkened blue filter.

And even if the bangs didn't suit his face nobody would give a fuck, Bran isn't there to be sexy and the pedo fags would like him either way. The wig looked awful because it was awful, that's all.

Should be said though that Cersei's wigs are bad sometimes too, the show just didn't budget for stuff like that I guess.

I only watch this shitshow for the badass Stark girl. The little one.

Season 4 Bran looked like Little Lord Fauntleroy

I dunno, some people tend to repeat bullshit they've heard from others until someday lots of people start saying it even when no one can prove whatever it was ever happened or was said.

1) Dragonknight
2) Arthur Dayne
3) Cregan Stark
4) Barristan Selmy

it was shit, my man.

I fear for the shit wig they'll get Sophie

>It's about perception of the character. Once you start doing that, you have to keep following that kinda path cause you don't just go to mindfucking killing people to doing whatever the fuck else with other people.
Again, most of the normies don't give a shit about Bran and actually dislike him, which gives the writers a lot of freedom to do what they want with the character. It just so happens that book Bran did do some sadistic things, which could either be normal childhood sadism or something more, so it fits the books too. And, also again, Sansa has been shown to be a pretty questionable character (both in book and show) and they will likely continue on with that, which gives Bran good reason to interfere if she ends up being more "evil."

Regarding tumblr, it's more the idea that Sansa is a fan favorite and the repeated fan whining about misogyny means the show is careful with that. So that likely means Sansa (and they're always trying to make her a "strong woman") is actually safe for a while. But the show has done things that made little sense just to keep her there because fans wanted her there. For instance, they really should have kept Bran in season 5 and skipped Sansa's nonsensical Winterfell bits, but obviously they wouldn't do that because people like her more than they like Bran.

>skipped Sansa's nonsensical Winterfell bits

alternatively they could have skipped arya's pointless braavos scenes which she ended up repeating almost verbatim in season 6 anyway

>le IM ARYA STARK OF WINTERFELL!!!

cool story but did you really need to dramatically tell us that twice

Yes, they should have skipped that too.

>Bran and actually dislike him, which gives the writers a lot of freedom to do what they want with the character.

not enough to make him go from being horrified that he warged and mindfucked a child Hodor into being what he is and causing his death, to then choosing to do it to take out Sansa. You're genuinely retarded if you think so. It's ooc and even you have to admit people here would be calling bullshit on how D&D would be treating Bran if it happened even if they liked the prospect of Sansa dying.

>which gives Bran good reason to interfere if she ends up being more "evil."

not by mindfucking it won't.

>Regarding tumblr, it's more the idea that Sansa is a fan favorite and the repeated fan whining about misogyny means the show is careful with that.

that still doesn't make it a good excuse for thinking they can fuck with Bran's character to that extent to have your fantasy about Sansa's death happen.

Sansa being an evil cunt and wanting Rickon/Jon dead is absolutely worthy of her being mindfucked and Bran would absolutely be able to see that, both from a practical point of view and also to verify the truth of it because he's fucking omniscient.

That's actually a really good picture of him. That might actually be the only good picture of the wig that exists. He looks like an auburn haired angel person.

You could have picked literally any other picture to illustrate your point. Like this one for instance.

He had to have done something to piss off production, that wig makes no fucking sense.

Guess they taught the little fucker his lesson since he got to keep his real hair last season.

And the branfaggotry dicksucking continues.

He's not gonna be mindfucking killing anyone.

It'd be bullshit character assassination and even on here people would complain about it and you know it

You seem to be too triggered to read. Don't worry, your shit waifu is safe.

Dumb frogposter

Not my waifu, I'm literally one of the anons on here always calling for her death

In that case I wouldn't want to continue rustling your general lack of reading comprehension.

>made to look hideous in season 4 especially the finale
>kicked out of the entire next season so people really only remember him from the way he looked in the season 4 finale

top kek. what could possibly be bad enough to warrant this cunty of a punishment? i have to know now

This is actually pretty close to how I always pictured Bran in the books. A bit older, but the hair is right.

Sure take first she's my waifu now "reading comprehension" is my imaginary fault.

Fuck off branfag

Got too old for the pedoshit producers to fug.

why else do you think theyre bringing back 2nd rate 10 year old lyanna mormont

This is interesting to me, because it honestly feels like, for some stupid fucking reason, hair and makeup was like, "well the books said the kids all have auburn hair. May as well get an auburn wig."

Granted, if you've ever worked with hair in film, you know that the way someone's hair color looks in person doesn't always look the same under studio lights. Has to do with natural highlights/lowlights and such. My hair is dark blonde but has a reddish undertone that comes out in pictures/video. If they used human hair wigs (which they have no reason not to) this is a possibility. But it should have spotted and corrected with a simple screen test. Whoever let this happen should be fired.

>of all the prepubescent girls pedophilia producers could get, they got Bella

For her looks? lol no

theres a reason i called her 2nd rate

Jon is an 18th century schoolboy in the new season?

no way thats a human hair wig

They would've had a choice of a lot of first rate. If they chose Bella, it wasn't pedophilia

>If they chose Bella, it wasn't pedophilia

yeah it was the budget. the ugly ones work cheap

Nepotism maybe? I don't know. Granted, she was pretty good at performing the obnoxious, terrible scenes they asked her to. It was completely tonally wrong and belonged on a different tv show, but she was perfectly competent and succeeded in winning the hearts of redditists everywhere.

There are too many going for it especially for a show like Game of Thrones that they couldn't get one suited to their tastes just as cheap

99.999% of actors would be willing to work for free to be on this show. Or at least scale. They could have had anyone their deplorable malignant hearts desired.

or this one

not a picture of the wig per se but still hilariously fucking terrible

I think it's the way the bangs are parted. Should have been like that in the show. Maybe it's just the low quality picture, but it looks a lot more like natural hair this way.

Explain to me what point she could possibly serve in the story as leader of an irrelevant house with a grand total of 62 fighting men and why that warrants bringing her back for another season

Salty Cunt's thread got BTFO

Jon's secret lover, not in a powerful enough position to be wife.

Don't forget that 62 fighting men was pre-BotB, probably closer to 30 now.

>10
>lover

kys pedo

Based

I'm not saying she should be back. Just that she was fine in the (terrible) role.

Reminder that pic related WILL end up being cannon

>you now realize that she is yet another illegitimate offspring of Jack Nicholson, just like Leo D. and Boy George

>some time 20 years ago Jackieboy was in the UK and banged Sophie's mom

Screencap this post.

Everybody talking about Sansa dying, I feel like Arya has just as much chance.

She's turned into a ruthless assassin that shows no remorse for killing now. Yeah, the kills were deserving, but it's rare that a character gets away without those actions being justified.

IT'S BE-FUCKING-CAUSE SHE'S STILL BLONDE

>incest is best sex
quads of truth

See

99% of all discussion about Arya is about how she's going to die. You're bringing anything new to the table by bringing it up. The majority of the people panicking over Sansa dying are worried fans of hers, not the general fandom.

Though I don't think either of them are dying and the fandom's just being overdramatic because there's nothing else to discuss. But of the two, I wouldn't be surprised if Arya dies in the show over Sansa just because of how much D&D are up Sansa/Sophie's ass.

What went wrong bros?

Show Arya = Gonna bite it

Book Arya = Is gonna warg into Nymeria and spend her life as a wolf

she was a Turkroach

Jon dies a second time. Wargs into Ghost. Finds Nymeriarya. Run into Summer. They run away together North as the last of the direwolves, as a pack, as family, fin

That's not a costume. It's just the gay AF topman style in the UK.

he's a retard, she more likely molested him

One true Lyanna

OUR GIRL
U
R

G
I
R
L

pork grease happened

Jon - Night's Watch
Bran - Greenseer/3ER
Arya - Faceless Men
Sansa - Alayne/Player

All 4 had some identity issue

2 of them were unwilling in the book and/or show to give up what was needed to adhere to what they needed to be but took what they learned to be put to good and better use.

One has given up what's needed or committed themselves to what they need to be.

All that's left is Sansa. What she learns can be put to good use for all their benefit like the other three but the skills are a lot more selfish and Sansa is VERY selfish.

But really at least one has to go bad and oppose the others, it's not realistic otherwise

i just joined after season 6, who is she?

The Queen of Love and /got/

headcanon lyanna

i dont get this meme

She's at my house right now.

What's skills has Sansa learnt?

Crying at will

Is that fat fucking cunt of a whore done writing the sixth book yet? Jesus piss.

When you love somebody's work and they disappoint.
I feel you.

Well she hasn't learned actual skills but she has learned and displayed the following:

Let your enemies bleed each other before attacking

Let others do the hard work

Give up on those that can't be saved

Spare those that could prove useful to you in the future

Oh and let me guess she'll then find sansa and gets to be her lapdog right?

Eating daintily, throwing parties, slowly poisoning cousins, kissing "daddy", and seducing future husbands. Everything one needs to know to become a great player.

Home, making her tits sag from breastfeeding her baby.

So last season was "jon's" season right? So, is it that time where they force Dany now

>Greatest swordsman who ever lived
>Defeated by A FUCKING FROG

A frog who used sneak tactics and op daggers.

>Greatest swordsman who ever lived
>Can't deal with a sneaky froggo

delet

Daggers are overpowered and unfair to use in most armed combat.

Daggers alone let Stannis beat those two guys when before he was struggling.

A dagger alone defeated the fucking Legend's impenetrable legend shield

And dagger wielding maniacs were able to take out those unsullied and kill Barristan.

Totally unfair weapon

Renly was the most powerful man in Westeros for like a solid 4 episodes there. Sad how it all ended.

Melly went South under threat of death

Now you have Jon going South to the Riverlands

Where he's gonna make them part of the North and force Melly to go even further South to avoid death

Next he's gonna marry Dany and force Melly to leave the Westeros completely

Why is Jon so cruel?

You're right. Arthur Dayne probably would've got his ass handed to him by Karl fookin Tanner of Gin Alley.

They don't have enough manpower to push her.

Any knight, any time

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Friendly reminder

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie

What is the finale, Episode Seven of Season Seven (probably titled "The Seven") going to be?

Got this from reddit about Lyanna maybe making Ned promise to tell Jon about his parents someday, what does /got/ think?

It would parallel Jon's own promise to Gilly about her son:

>"Your boy will be safe. I will find a wet nurse for him and he'll be raised here at Castle Black under my protection. He'll learn to hunt and ride, to fight with sword and axe and bow. I'll even see that he is taught to read and write." Sam would like that. "And when he is old enough, he will learn the truth of who he is. He'll be free to seek you out if that is what he wants."

And explain why Ned was dreaming about broken promises and wished he could talk to Jon while in the black cells:

>When he slept, he dreamed: dark disturbing dreams of blood and broken promises.

>"If you will give her the peace she needs and the time to deal with Stannis, and pledge to carry her secret to your grave, I believe she will allow you to take the black and live out the rest of your days on the Wall, with your brother and that baseborn son of yours."

>The thought of Jon filled Ned with a sense of shame, and a sorrow too deep for words. If only he could see the boy again, sit and talk with him …

He was worried that he wasn't going to get a chance to tell Jon the truth, breaking the promise he made to Lyanna.

>It would be good to see Arya's grin again and to talk with his father. I will ask him about my mother, he resolved. I am a man now, it is past time he told me. Even if she was a whore, I don't care, I want to know. (Jon VII, AGOT)

>The mention of dreams reminded him. "I dreamed about the crow again last night. The one with three eyes. He flew into my bedchamber and told me to come with him, so I did. We went down to the crypts. Father was there, and we talked. He was sad."

>"And why was that?" Luwin peered through his tube.

>"It was something to do about Jon, I think." The dream had been deeply disturbing, more so than any of the other crow dreams. (Bran VII, AGOT)

you think they ever banged?

Why doesn't Renly have black hair? Was the seed not that strong after all?

Same reason Shireen is blonde. D&D don't give a fuck.

One of the worst casting choices of the show. And it wasn't even the brown hair, it was just him being short and unattractive.

What do you think?

Yes

I thought he was pretty cute. The writing is where they fucked him up.

check out the jugs on her

I was being a bit harsh but he certainly wasn't attractive enough to be Renly and he didn't have any charisma in the role (possibly the writing, but still).

Baratheon = seed is strong = black hair

>Robert has brown of hair
>Renly has brown of hair
>Stannis has lack of hair

Jesus christ Ned

Stannis and Robert had hair that could passably be described as black. Renly and Shireen were the real problems.

>fucking manlets

disgusting

jesus christ is maisie even human anymore
what is that hideous beast

>tiny
>northern
>peckers

For gaping Tully pussy

Not like anybody bothered to dress up nicely for the Red Wedding.
Only Lannisters and Tyrells bother to dress up for occasions.

Has science gone too far?

Only Tully pussy left in Westeros is pic related and I'm pretty sure she only received the fucc once so she'd be pretty tight.
>tfw you will never impregnate her with your powerful trout seed

This dialogue between Tywin and Tyrion in S3E1 was pure Kino.
>And to teach me humility the gods have condemned me to watch you waddle about wearing that proud Lion which was my father's sigil and his father's before him.
Pretty much every scene with Charles Dance is on point.

We back?

JUST

FUCK ME UNCLE BENJEN

Good scene, but the line about "my father's sigil" is kind of out of place. House Lannister was a joke while Tywin's father was in charge because the dude was inept. That's part of why he wiped out House Reyne when he became lord - they tried shitting on the Lannisters like they did when Ty's papa was running the show. Tywin resolved to bring the Lannister name back to respectability and was having none of it.

Where do you think you are lad?

He led the campaign against House Reyne before he was lord you retarded wikifag

Now THIS I can fap to.

>First of his Grain

Point still stands, sperglord

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

No it doesn't wikifag, Tywin loved his father so would obviously be upset that Tyrion was tarnishing his image by wearing his sigil.

Go read the fucking books

Fair point, the Lion wasn't exactly proud when his father ran house Lannister.
I'll add another exchange I really liked, although the best part of it is a monologue, just to help keep the thread a bit more interesting.

oh was THAT the actual point of that scene? to show that crannogmen fight dirty?

but why

Well, the bit about Dayne is obviously true. The Benjen stuff, I dunno.

Rhaegar was surely loved, but damn that dude just put his dick before his duties.

I thought that Rhaegar was trying to fulfill the prophecy by having a third child?

That's Frey pussy.

Tully pussy means Tully by blood, you'll know it cause the person attached is retarded and all your kids will be. There's Bran's gaping boipussy, Arya's tight pussy and Sansa's gaping one.

Edmure's got manpussy, and Jon will have to wait for that son of his

>tight
>gave birth to a baby

Will he ever stop getting the shittiest luck?

New photo of Sansa. It is indeed a wig she's wearing.

what the fuck was the point of stannis

they dropped a bridge on him

The killer cliffhanger with Jon.

Seriously, his whole purpose was to deliver Mel to the Wall so that she could resurrect Jon, so they could be able to shock the plebs at the end of season 5 and spark speculation and a large viewership for the season 6 premier.

Did the season seven trailer leak 7 months early?

Why did D&D make him so handsome?

He is deliberately set up as a 2 dimensional villain so they later on when his character is fleshed out you can at least see why he acts the way he does

She slimmed down a bit.

> His exchanges with Ned and Jon are the worst of the entire series
>and Jon

jon's exchanges with everyone are shit. theres not much the other actor can do when working with a piece of human cardboard.

foreshadowing meera stabbing brienne in the back when the big bitch tries to protect the traitor shandra

Sanders will be Queen

Dead fish swimming

I hope Tyrion gets to lead the unsullied one time, so he can give a speech where he tells them that they don't need cocks to have balls, then he takes a swig of his alcohol and farts.

ew.com/special/game-thrones-bracket

EW set up this bracket from the beginning to be a dany vs sansa vs jon vs tyrion final four

Garbage

Reminder that if Jon had been born a girl, Baratheons would've gone to war with Lannisters the second Robert went North and saw Lyanna 2.0, even the right age.

Robert would've made Jon his Queen

I like Jon but we should all spam votes for Jaime to upset the normies

Also I like Lyanna Mormont better than le witty dwarf, he was a good character who became a meme, at least she was a meme from the start. And as much as Dany is annoying, she's not as annoying as Big Bitch.

I spammed a shit ton of votes for gilly but I'm pretty sure they're not even going off of votes just who they already decided they wanted to win each bracket

There was no way they were gonna let gilly movies past sansa, or Olenna move past jon, or Bran move past dany. Final two will be dany vs jon and jon will win

Blame d&d for that

Nigga you type like a faggot and seem to be retarded

>deciding between Sansa and Arya

That was a pretty hard decision.

Email it to Dabid. Probably too late for next season but he can fit it in to the final season.

Theyre both trash characters but you should have picked arya

Sorry, English is not my first language. My apologies.
You nigger.

I miss when the Roose was Loose, lads

I can imagine Robert pulling a Littlefinger. Female Jon would have been the one to fulfill Cersei's prophecy.

The costumes can be pretty boring, but the casting (aside from a few notable expections) is spot on. I really liked how they turned Ramsey into a charming psycopath instead of the ugly pink-skinned, stringy-haired black metal fan he's supposed to be in the books.

So you think D&D took today off to mourn the death of Shimon Peres?

Was going through my meme folder and I found this from a old thread, topkek

Jon x Sansa and Kit x Sophie are my brotp(s)

Who cares

You seem to since you bothered to respond

Some one make a kingsguard thread

I'm on it

Nah, another set leak pic, using this pic Or a Sansa's gonna die edition

New