Did Jimmy flip?

strawpoll.me/10665251

>youtu.be/v8Atfstc0Bc

fucking died, you make this?

>Tells Chrissy to "watch it"
>Chrissy doesn't watch it
>In fact, he displays a categorical inability to "watch it" at all
>This failure to "watch it" leads to his downfall and demise

I hated Chris the most. Fuck him. He had everything handed to him on a silver platter and he kept blowing it time and time again. Tony should have shot him in that cornfield and saved everyone the trouble.

>ywn be loyale to your capo

>someone says something out of line
>"OOOHHHH"

It's a half the cast of the Sopranos was actually working for the police and Paulie is the boss episode.

lmao fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=bmfWkNldM00

BACK FROM THE FUCKING DEAD

>it's a 'Paulie threatens the mailman with an oven' episode

>tfw no framed portrait of Paulie on my nightstand

>Somebody is called a fag

did he deserve it?

I need this.

>WATCH IT CHRISSY

When does he actually say this? I haven't watched this in a while

quit givin' me those fuckin manson lamps

Waiting for that hot head to rage over OPs post

Absolutely.

It's one of my favorite scenes, even.

Daily reminder that Bobby killed Hal

that wasn't Hal you autist.

>tfw woke up this morning and got a blue moon in my eye

I always thought that lyric meant that he woke up with a black eye. Why he woke up with a black eye I still haven't figured out yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=iccq5jtWPUs

Oh man this is great

Eternal bump

Fucking great!

OOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M JUST EATIN' SOME FRESH GABAGOOL OVAH HERE

For some reason my dad is obsessed with the theme song to this show, even wanting to buy a 45 of it.

S04E10 - "The Strong, Silent Type."

Paulie says it when they've giving Christopher the intervention. I even took a picture for you, straight from the Blu-ray.

why does he point with his pinky finger

bull horns

Were there any other hints he was harpo besides being in Canada?

Your dad sounds like a good guy, too bad he's got a pathetic faggot for a son.

Oh, the language on you user! You blow your father with that mouth?

Looks around the same age as Janice's son would be. Abandon his child, which he could take after Janice. Also he was french Canadian like Janice's son.

Absolutely not. It's once-in-a-million headcanon. Just like Paulie being Russ Fagoli's son. Grasping at straws.

Wasn't Harpo half-black or something?
I'm assuming this because is name sounds like Harpo Productions which is Oprah spelled backwards

We don't know Harpo's ethnicity.

>Just like Paulie being Russ Fagoli's son.
Tell me more, I love Sopranos conspiracy theories.

I don't know what the story behind it is, it's just one of those theories I heard. Pretty sure this particular one I first read on /r/TheSopranos.

Kill yourself

-paulies dad was named russ
-dr fagoli slept around (they said he had crabs)
-would be around paulies dads age probably

you guys get triggered easily than tumblr

also i forgot obviously he was an army guy of sorts who knocked up the nun and dr fag served somewhere too

He was a GI during the war and he came from the old neighbourhood, it fits.

>gabagool posting is back

>loyale
>not loyle

>tfw i manuged to get the drip on him

I still don't understand, did Junior not love Tony or did he truly not know who he was in that moment because of his dementia?

Was Chris legit retarded? Did he finish high school?

Junior always loved Tony even when he tried to have him whacked (which was mostly because of manipulation from Livia anyways), but by season 6 (and after his fall in season 4) he starts losing his mind.

Do you think Livia didn't love Tony?

Also why was Junior crying in that episode?

vocaroo.com/i/s0NRobl8g0tA

y tho

>Do you think Livia didn't love Tony?
She literally hated everything in life and was greatly responsible for turning Tony into the sociopath he was later on.

I'd say he was crying as being somewhat offended by Tony asking if he loved him, in Junior's mind there was no doubt that he loved Tony (and he was more like a father to him than his actual dad).
Tony and Junior's relationship always makes me sad, they showed plenty of animosity for each other in person but deep down they really cared for each other.

Gabagool

give me gabagool!

All this overa gabagool

>Tony
>sociopath

youtube.com/watch?v=yqFzm39efBQ

did you even watch the last two episodes

when i marathoned the sopranos i actually bought some gabagool. tasty stuff

Tony is not a fucking sociopath by any definition of the word

people who think he is are generally children who have a black and white view of morality and think "well he does bad things therefore he's devoid of empathy or a conscience and literally Hitler"

Do you know what a sociopath even is? How can you post shit like this

>Tony and Junior's relationship always makes me sad, they showed plenty of animosity for each other in person but deep down they really cared for each other.

And still say Tony is a sociopath

youtube.com/watch?v=eiD5PDILNwY

literally in the second to last episode
even David Chase made it fucking clear he is by making him even more evil in season 6

>using that bullshit Melfi scene that was clearly a hamfisted way to resolve a story they had no idea how to end as proof

Yeah, let's just ignore:

>guilt and regret over various murders (getting mopey over Matt Bellavaqua, Pussy haunting him for years, still remembering Ralph)
>Murdering Ralph because of lingering resentment from tracee's murder
>guilt over Gloria Trillo's suicide
>genuine concern for Irina and her well-being
>various small acts of kindness for people out of simple altruism

Tony ain't a saint but he's not a sociopath either

Sociopaths aren't devoid of empathy you idiot. You don't even understand the terms you're getting mad at.

Sociopaths feel empathy you know. You're probably one of those dumbass yuropoors who confuse sociopaths with psychopaths.

He could've, but being around those fucking people.

You can maintain some feelings of empathy and caring for others if you're a sociopath, Tony fits the textbook definition on most other counts.

>guilt and regret over various murders (getting mopey over Matt Bellavaqua, Pussy haunting him for years, still remembering Ralph)
The only thing he gave a shit about with Matt was getting caught for it, he didn't care about the guy himself. One of the main themes in the show was how your demons will eventually catch up with you, he didn't feel bad about killing any of those guys so much as he was concerned about prison and Hell.

>Murdering Ralph because of lingering resentment from tracee's murder
This one is true although it's mixed with the horse which goes with the animals and sociopaths thing.

>guilt over Gloria Trillo's suicide
He also slapped the shit out of her and nearly choked her to death himself

>genuine concern for Irina and her well-being
Again, also giving death threats and only giving her money so she would stay out of his life.

>various small acts of kindness for people out of simple altruism
sociopaths are still capable of this as well

Honestly I'd say he has a line between being a sociopath and an alright guy in some areas, but season 6 shows his decline into complete sociopathic behavior once he rejects his chance at redemption after being shot.

>The only thing he gave a shit about with Matt was getting caught for it, he didn't care about the guy himself.

Yet in the following episode a kid screaming for his mom in the mall causes Tony to have flashbacks and he looks real guilty throughout the episode, he talks about how much of a waste it was for the kid to die so young.

There is no clinical or diagnostic distinction between the terms sociopath and psychopath; moreover, that's precisely the sole diagnostic characteristic of sociopathy/psychopathy: an inability to experience empathy. Please consult the DSM-V for further information.

is exactly right. Tony's a morally competent person who chooses to do bad things, most often out of a perceived neccessity.

Put my fucking dinner on the table, and keep your mouth shut.

So you are one of those dumbass yuropoors who confuse sociopaths with psychopaths. You don't even understand the terms being discussed.

We're not lost, don't get cunty

>he talks about how much of a waste it was for the kid to die so young.
He says the same thing about Jackie Jr. even though he fucking hated the guy for cheating on Meadow and being a fuckup in general, he didn't actually give a shit about the guys themselves moreso than being pissed at them for throwing their lives away for nothing.

Also notice how in season 6 (when he develops more sociopathic tendencies) he feels no guilt over murdering Christopher (and keeps bringing up the whole child seat thing and drugs even though his real reasoning behind killing him was to keep him from yapping to the feds and betraying him). Tony could feel some guilt over his actions (hell even Jeffrey Dahmer felt remorse over his murders despite his mental condition) but he was still pretty sociopathic (especially with his executions of Matt and Christopher).

The fact that you just casually disregard the car seat and say "he was just pretending to care about the kid lol" screams to me that you've already decided that Tony's a sociopath and you're working backwards from there through confirmation biases.

Actually I take back what I said about the car seat, although said thing still fits in with sociopaths seeing how they feel empathy for animals and babies (as shown here):
youtube.com/watch?v=eiD5PDILNwY

I just explained to you how you're wrong. And you're not just wrong, you're a fucking imbecile.

But isn't it true that the psychiatric/ psychological community have abandoned psychopathy and sociopathy as viable definitions for the condition?

Not to my knowledge, although I'm more entry level myself.
I'm viewing it more in the context of the knowledge of psychiatry from the timeframe of The Sopranos and based on Melfi's own findings.

Personally I do think they rushed Melfi's discovery during The Blue Comet to get it out of the way faster, although it's still hinted at throughout their sessions especially with his violent outbursts at her.

a lot of these events were predicated on ulterior motives.

when the fuck did he get mopey about matt? he clearly loved killing that cunt.

the guilt from gloria stemmed from his conflict of whether he thought he was a good person or not. after hearing about her suicide, he goes on a money giving spree to make himself look like a good person in front of everyone and make himself feel good but it was all superficial and at face value, there was no substance. also shown by the fact he took janice out to dinner but obviously didn't enjoy her presence but did it anyway because it would make him look like a good person.

the shit with irina wasn't about irina. again it was about himself and how he could ease out of the situation without too much blowback.

>a lot of these events were predicated on ulterior motives.
I read that as "predicted" at first and Bobby came to mind

Watching this for the first time, what should I expect?
Is it anything like Narcos or Breaking bad?

>tfw someone saved my OC

Was Christopher really a dumbass?
I mean obvious he did shitty deals here and there (and couldn't spell for shit) but he seemed to have plenty of street smarts.

Also why did Tony put so much faith into him when they weren't even blood related?

kino

this guy was fucking hillarious

remember when he refused to talk to tony and instead just sulked at him from his 2nd story window

or when vito was being whacked and he hides in the closet for a dramatic entry

WADCH ID GRISSY :DDD

>and keeps bringing up the whole child seat thing and drugs even though his real reasoning behind killing him was to keep him from yapping to the feds and betraying him
Chrissy already fucked up and betrayed him by getting back on drugs.

YSSIRHC TI HCTAW

ʎssıɹɥɔ ʇı ɥɔʇɐʍ

CHRIS IT WATCHY

Or when he called Vito Jr a Puerto Rican whore xD

>he hides in the closet
that was hilarious

Christ, I watched it.

DOH'D STOB :-DDD

All I know is he never had the intellect of a varsity scholar

>yfw Chris was a physics genius
>yfw he couldn't spell "apple" to save his life

HE'S NOT EVEN TALKING TO CHRISTAPHAR IN THIS SCENE

vocaroo.com/i/s1gSviwcv51x

Why did Melfi get raped? Shit felt so random.

Why didn't my post show up?

Oh, there he is.

Is anything else by Chase worth watching?

WATCH IT KAKAROT

>you're a big gabagool

What did she mean by this?

talking about his sawusige

I hope you've all actually tried "gabagool" cause its fuckin delicious.

>gabagool
youtube.com/watch?v=N5fmz5XdGq4

Has Paulieposting overtaken Baneposting?

>baneposting
>not FUCKING QUEERS posting

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

>It's an uncle junior sings episode

did Chrissy's soul get trapped in the cat?

He is a good singer.

Tony is a sociopath you dumb fucker. The argument was that he's a psychopath, which he isn't. He IS a sociopath.

It's pottery, it rhymes
youtube.com/watch?v=EHu8ZuNyQsI

ebin :DD

i thought it was adriana

haha i love threads like these
makes me feel like i have friends
seeing all the replies that i would have liked to make
and thinking about the funny post i could make in hope of getting some replies myself
haha you guys are my real family!

But I thought he was? Doesn't he call him his little nephew?

PURGATORY

fuckin wojak ova hea

WATCH IT ERNIE

melfi all of a suden b like

>wtf i hate robbers now

lol so sudden :DD

*farts*

>MARRON, IT DOESN'T MATTA WHO WE ARE, WHAT MATTAS IS YOU DO AS YOU'RE TOLD WHEN YOU'RE TOLD!

>SPEAK OF DA DEVIL....SATANIC BLACK MAGIC SHIT

>mfw paulieposting > baneposting

>where is CIA, marron!

¡ǝɹǝɥ ɐʌO
¿looƃɐqɐפ

Damn, that looks good.

Here ya go, Sil.

TEK
me to the river

She was a beautiful, innocent creature

I'm guessing Harpo wasn't full Italian, it's why Tony wouldn't try taking him in

>it's a Tony eats pasta while scratching the bottom of the plate with the fawke and slapping his lips episode

ohhhh

that changes the whole song

he wakes up, realises the full extent of him being in a fight and then he reminisces, like "how the fuck did i end up in this phase in my life?"

CAMILLA WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT DA DOOOOOOOOOR

>>It's a Johnny Boy Episode.

Can you upload the clip on YT? name it Watch It Chrissy plz

are you ok user? you don't seem yourself lately

his face when he walks into paulie's house and sees that painting is fucking hysterical

you realised this in the last two episodes? having an entire series dedicated to a mobster wasn't enough of a hint? and what's this bullshit with the feelings, commentating like it's dynasty, get a fucking life. The show was meant to familiarise the audience with the mafia overlords we have today. The ones that caused the crash in 2008 and for whom the banks work. And that fucking show is trying to make you feel like an accomplice to those people> Under the guise of "the mob is just a reflection of YOUR society" they are trying to make us all feel accomplices. But not all people are middle class. Most people on Earth get fucked by the mafias and the upper middle class.

nvm I found it,

WATCH IT CHRISSY: 3:45
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-P-HWubbI

Chris was Carmela's cousin.

I don't get it

almost cut myself taking this pic

l9l

Why did you quote the link

>this is how you spot plebeians

really cool and classy people eat carpaccio

I bet you didn't even know plebs was short for plebeians

jesus

>it's a Carmella is emotional so she plays con te partire in the stereo

what? I like the memeposting, but let's keep track of reality here

>Someone screencapped my thread
Feels good

>pointing with bullhorns
>dracula hair
>satanic black magic shit

was Paulie secretly a headbanger?

>it's a tony threatens to quit therapy episode
there's at least one every season, most have to have more than that

is this pasta?

No.
This is pasta.
It'll be ready in about 20 minutes.

>tfw never seen Sopranos before and I'm about to watch it for the first time.

Jelly as fuark.

LOTTER LOYLTY FOR A HIRED GON

have a good time, user

Stupid and wrong on many levels, but at the ground floor - this has nothing to do with the economic crash because the entirety of the series predates the crash itself, with the final episode wrapping shooting in 2006. You're half-baked forum-derived drivel of a filmic opinion is embarrassing, pretentious and shit.

Tony kills chris.

Salute, user!

Have fun!

silvio fucks carmela so tony has his entire family whacked

vito is a fag and gets clipped

Ohh, Heyyy!
Make sure you got plenty of snacks before you start watching!

Tony = Shinji
Livia = Gendo
Johnny Soprano = Yui
Melfi = Rei
Carmella = Asuka
Christopher = Toji
Paulie = Misato
Furio = Kaji
Leotardo = Keel Lorentz

The Sopranos is the NGE of Western Television.

has there ever been a more fitting cast for someone other than this guy for younger junior?

Good Point!

it's his real son, you nitwits. Dominic Chianese Jr.

>it's a Ginny lives off scraps episode

don't forget to fry the spaghetti with the sauce and stir well for 45 seconds. Ho!

>this has nothing to do with the economic crash because the entirety of the series predates the crash itself

>tfw there's no scraps in your scrapbook

Just don't put too many onions in the sauce.

Don't worry, Paulie, I won't use too many onions.

I got your scrapbook, right here!

That's a very good system.

Meadow is a transexual

What happened to the russian guy who escaped in the woods?

How about you google it you stupid moulinyan.

faggot

OH! THE BALLS ON THIS PRICK...

Tony . .[/spoiler

>it's an autistic retard makes the same thread for the 100th time and the same people spam the same quotes word for word episode

>It's a cucktholic episode

>was it actually the guy who killed Crissy's dad?
>who put up the 'Ojibwe saying'?
>who did Baccalla kill? did tony only make him do it to re-establish dominance after losing the fight?
>is the most likely way to die in tonys outfit, being killed by Tony himself?

Based Koteas

>it's an autistic retard goes into a thread he doesn't like on an image board with multiple threads in multiple boards episode

Satanic black magic

>was it actually the guy who killed Crissy's dad?

These questions need answering!

>fedora

Wow, junior was a fag.

>who did Baccalla kill?
Probably wasn't Harpo
>did tony only make him do it to re-establish dominance after losing the fight?
Yes

Is the Russian from Pine Barrens ep dead or not?

>2:30
>tony: I'll suffocate YOU, you little prick

WELP

>FUHK DISS

> it's an "I agree in spirit" episode

OOOOOOUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!

>it's a "Russell does Sopranos" episode

youtu.be/KvPUUxqWwPE

checked

>>was it actually the guy who killed Crissy's dad?
was there another plot point to think that it wasnt? if not, then there's really no reason for it not to be the guy. i forget the entire context, but wasn't tony doing a favor or something by giving that guy to chris?

janice, even though she lied. i'm sure there's probably some ass explanation someone could give to interpret it as it doesnt matter who put it up, but aint nobody got time for that.

>who did Baccalla kill? did tony only make him do it to re-establish dominance after losing the fight?
he just killed a guy, i dont think his identity is significant? i think him popping his cherry is supposed to parallel bobby's benign countenance relative to tony and the other's. how does tony establish dominance over someone by telling them to kill someone? because he's ordering them around?

>is the most likely way to die in tonys outfit, being killed by Tony himself?
probably, most people tony killed were in other people's crews/families/unrelated. bobby is the only one i can think of that was in his crew that was killed by others, and that was in the penultimate episode.

i just realized i should have proofread by shit. oh well, drunk on grappa.

Post your Cleaver merchandise

>we dont have that
>OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

I'll have the....... gabagoo

>mfw it's user sings the gabagool song in soothing voice episode

lmao
sauce on the japtoon?

Watch it Chrissy!

Wut!?!

just finished it ( I was due to see it)

he obviously wasn't killed from Paulie's bullet. He returned and stole the car. He was also facing "depression", if you recall Slava's introduction to his character. Maybe, like Tony's, this was his wakeup call. He outramboed the two idiots and left them to die in South Joisey

nice catch

OH, MADONNA!

dey say deres no two gabagools on earth exactly the same. no two casings, no two sets of meat veins.

but do dey know sat for sure?

because they would have to get all the gabagools together in one huge space. and obviously that's not possible, even with computers.

>Bill? That's a beak!

>its a the best Sopranos episode episode

I still don't get it

that Ted Cruz on the left?

>tfw chrissy just wanted tony to love him

My new ringtone

;_;

I don't know what it is about sandwiches but I could just eat them all day every day and not care how fat I'm getting.

Even talking about sandwiches right now makes me want to go get a sandwich

I- I can't even think about it, Tony..

Chrissy doesn't watch it.

AYY TONY I HADDA PARK DA CAR ALL DA WAY OVER DER

i didnt kill her i just sat on her

>chrissy not watching it leads to his downfall

Who /SOMEpulp/ here?

Literal TV kino

Why wasn't Paulie married?

>that feel

>Italian
>USA

BRAVO CHASE

I guess what I'm saying is ...

kino

That's like a cool way to point at people.

Why did no one bust sils balls about his hairpiece.

Hey look, it's the Shahr of Iran!

>doing rewatch of sopranos
> point like paulie and start talking like tony
I almost bought gabagool today too

>ywn whiff of sexuality.

>go to deli
>ask for a pound of gabagool

vacantstare.jpg

Capicola user

>you will never sit on adrianna's dog

maron! what a sexy hewahh

At the very end of the show, Tony gets clipped by an assassin walking out of a bathroom in a restaurant for being a fuck up of a boss and pissing off the NYC family he's associated

vocaroo.com/i/s1BeUuPuqMXy

I've been rewatching season 4 and GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I HATE THIS STUPID CUNT.

Seriously, how can one person be so fucking dumb? I want to hate fuck her mouth until she can't ever talk again.

>just finished College on my third rewatch

How does it keep getting better bros

You'd think she would know about having lawyers considering her background.

>OH! WATCH IT CRISSY

He works for the Czechoslovakian, the interior decorator man.

College was my least favorite episode of that season.

i want her to sit on my face

what did he mean by this?

I meant the show in general, but I actually disliked College second time through. Loved it again this time though

bretty good papes; any with Paulie?

Oh gotcha. I've only watched the series through once, I should go again. College just seemed out of place and weird.

She should not have said shit to the feds and demanded a lawyer.

I meant the considering her background? She was just a stupid girl.

Made In America was an okay episode that would have been shit if not for the controversial ending. Controversial ending makes it 10/10.

She was born into the mob, not saying shit to the cops is what she grew up with.

I remember it being pretty good. I wonder if it holds up.

College is the ep that gets most people on board

>vocaroo.com/i/s0NRobl8g0tA

>AND I'VE BEEN GABBIN' AND GOOLIN' SO LONG THAT
>EVEN SILVIO THINKS THAT MY MIND IS GONE

For anybody that wants it

Such an underrated sight-gag

She has a good heart user

she also had a good shart

>"___ __ ____ ___ ___ ____ ________"

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>the chorus of the entire diner after the finale

Do Italians really do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rj_zv8IuP1Y

I do it all the time, and I'm no Italian.

OOOOOUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would kill for a big poster of this painting.

Wrong it's the funniest ep of the entire series