I can't tell if she's incredibly attractive or incredibly hideous

I can't tell if she's incredibly attractive or incredibly hideous.

Help me out here.

She's hot if you get to fuck her but ugly if she declines.

She is a butterface. Every other girl on the show looks better than judging by their face.

She's like the result of Kat Dennings and an Easter Island statue fucking

Who is this demonic possessor of the ejaculate?

Obviously you're not drowning under several leayers of self-loathing like me. Several women in my life I immediately lost all attraction to them after they let me fuck 'em. It's like if they let someone like me fuck them, I can't bear to look at them afterwards. Kind of like how I can't enjoy a party that I was invited to, as it can't be much of a party if they actually wanted me there. Christ I need help

kek

Her chin is definitely bizarre, but I think she looks more strange among the mostly round frog face people of the show as she is the only angular looking human bean.

Yeah but Kat Dennings looks kinda cute. Also dem mega milk tiddies.

It's not worth the time to think about her, when there are many other more wonderful actresses you could chose to obsess about.

That's what Email's into, mayne

ambiguously attractive women are his jam

>product of white parenting

I'll level with you. I am in no way saying I wouldn't push my grandmother down the stairs to get a go on her. I once fucked a woman who looked like Miriam Margolyes. I was just commenting on the likeness is all. I love the way she is always wearing shorts.

Every girl on the show is average at best except for you know who.
I just finished it by the way, am i supposed to hate the fbi woman? Because it seems like sam tried to make her relatable with her so called "quirkiness", """"social anxiety"""" and how alone she is so she cries to her robot friend.

wtf I hate my race now

I genuinely think that this woman is in some way brain damaged. Look at the fuckin gormless look on her face. Maybe she thinks it's sexy, she does it in the show a lot too. Fuckin bitch was probably held back a few years. Christ almighty what a stupid bint.

> Kat Dennings' face
> does not come with KD's chesticles

I SAY THEE NAY

Darlene is a low-key babe.

everyone here sucks.

Normal person hot, not Hollywood hot

wew, you don't sound irrationally hateful at all. no siree.

She suffers fro Kristen-Stewart-itis. Sometimes she's fine, sometimes she's a dog.

I believe the only answer is...
Yes.
Depending on the angle

Delete this now, I'm warning you

>those DSLs

you know she goes for butt stuff too