youtube.com/watch?v=n2pLMGMf8B4
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXA7HZ2fps
youtube.com/watch?v=XBqEOuctVqo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

He literally created himself a cult

A lot of people have a soft spot for him, but he's a creepy little bastard. Genuinely messed up in the head, like a Chinese knockoff of Charlie Sheen. Imagine being one of the girls hitching your wagon to him in the hopes of getting famous? Like he has any influence in that respect, the fucker has about as much star power as Irish Spring soap

Yeah, he's a fucking weirdo.

good find

ASCENSION

MILLENIUM

ECHA SHESIN FELLLIN SUCHIM SENSNE SHUSHEH SHUSHEN
ASCENSION

Literally our guy

haha he actually said that he was programming the girls

MILLENIUM

What kind of stuff did Corey and MJ do in the Neverland ranch?

For only $50,000 you can have this creep perform in your back garden:

indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/

Loser has to beg for money from people who must have more money than sense if they are giving it to him

Thoughts on this 90 minute corey-corekino?

America is such a disgusting country

>That's how the program works

woops

>B a FRIEND 4 LIFE! NOTE* (I will only toler8 friendly fire n positive comments! If U tweet anything I percieve as negative towards me or any of the #Feldfam on my acct, your priveledges will automatically be revoked.

>If U R able 2 contribute 10k U will be offered the very rare opportunity 2 have Corey & his Angel band come & perform exclusively 4 U in your own back yard while on their tourring route. They will make a special stop in your town 2 do a private show, w a private guest list, and the set list of your choosing....just make sure U hav plenty of towels 4 the band 2 dry off, as Corey tends 2 sweat a lot during his performances! (Exclusive 2 residents of the USA)

>Corey tends 2 sweat a lot during his performances!

What are some essential Corey kino?
I've watched the Lost Boys sequels

WITH LIES THEY TARNISH YOU

Is he retarded?

GOTCHA PENIS UP MY HOLE UJUST GOTCHA PETTICOAT
ASCENSION

>that house
Where does he gets all the money?

license 2 drive, goonies, stand by me

He really hopes to sink $105,000 of other people's money in this attempt to become Michael Jackson

royalties and hush money... the house has been paid off for awhile

>ywn run a cult
JUST END IT ALREADY

I've seen Goonies and Stand by me.
they are my favorite movies
Thanks

he's also in The 'Burbs of you havent seen it

license 2 drive is essential corey kino

Try to abolish you
Spin your good deeds until they become

>The 'Burbs
Yeah I saw it. I wanted to like it more but it was mediocre.

Seeing shit like this really makes me want to apply for some back office jobs in Hollywood. There's too much money in the hands of retards.

wow they're both huge homos

That was fucking nightmarish to watch.

We all know he's fucking burnt out but I didn't realize his groupies are actually brainwashed cult inductees

I started Coreyposting
I think I created a monster

what happend? does anyone else remember that reality show him and Corey Haim had before Haim died? am I remembering things wrong or during that time didn't he have a wife and a somewhat normal life? what happend between then and now? I remember watching the show and he actually seemed pretty normal next to Haim. am I remembering all this wrong? can someone confirm?

He's like a gay version of Charles Manson

There was that one user that said that Michele fucked him so hard that he made him into a horocrux.

>tfw the mixed relationship that is more stable than Corey's

youtube.com/watch?v=bHPQ3mHXRm4

he made it bros

GOT THE FEELIN IN YOUR SOUL

It was a song, okay? It wasn't that weird.

>Invite Feldman over to perform, what's $50,000
>offer him wine coolers, maybe play some video games
>slip him some E then slip him the D
>Winning never felt so good

The Michael Jackson thing he's got going on is truly disturbing.

it's like skrillex and charlie sheen conceived an aids baby and this was the result.

this makes me so sad. when he was filming The 2 Coreys, he seemed to have his shit together. Now he's just crashing in slow motion.

well hes just fucking greasy if you ask me

This whole thing is like Jared Leto Joker levels of wrongheaded and misdirected. It's like he's completely and utterly devoid of the tiniest scrap of self awareness. It's so clear to see what image he THINKS he's projecting, that of some kind of eccentric, offensive artist/rock and roll icon, but jesus fucking shit, Feldman. That ain't you. It's so try hard and cringe...I've never seen anything like it. No one is ever going to buy Corey Feldman as some sort of hybrid Michael Jackson/Hugh Hefner meets Kauffman/Warhol figure. It's never ever going to happen.

I once had to take a Drama class in college, and I met this first year theatre major who wanted to be like Daniel Day Lewis or Meryl Streep, the kind of actor that stays in character and whatever because no one ever explained to them how method acting works. Skinny kid, maybe 18 or so and clearly autistic. He would walk around all day doing a terrible, terrible english accent (cockney chimney sweep type affair), everyone was super nice to him because he was clearly not all there mentally. That kid was more authentic than Corey Feldman.

End of blog.

Dream a little dream

kek

>hybrid Michael Jackson/Hugh Hefner meets Kauffman/Warhol figure.
tbf though, this is probably the beast those 4 would produce

youtube.com/watch?v=YDk0Eu7CPqQ
This was produced by Roger Corman for Netflix and presents Corey's most introspective and challenging work to date.

It's about a rock god taking vengeance on his band mates and friends from beyond the grave.
Pure poetry

woops wrong can't wake up image

has the rock god been butt ravaged prior to his vengeance?
I'm asking for a friend, ha ha

The fuck is wrong with Corey?

It's hard to take him seriously as a mysterious rock god type when his house is the size of my dad's.

>and I love him
>HEfhhefEHFheff thanks hehefffheff

>Corey's Angel's

Get it? It's like Charlie's Angels. But with Corey Feldman. And he's Charlie. Get it? It's creative.

I've only seen him in Lost Boys and even then I knew there was something wrong with him

no it was me. i have screencaps going back

IMPERIUM

Answer truly Cred Forums. Would you let your ass be ravaged at young age if you could have your own cult of hot ladies?

This isn't a good enough cult to warrant an ass raping. Seriously like neither is his house either, it's just ok.
Would I agree to be raped in the ass to have all of Corey's shit/lifestyle? No.

was he actually assraped? like full on cock stuffed into butthole? or was he just groped by some fat old man?

Full on cornholed. Multiple times. Hard.

Thank you, Mr Downey Jr

Nah but for money definitely. Don't want to live with those bimboes. Be better to just have the money and buy sheep to fuck instead. When I'm finished with the sheep I shear it to make a nice winter coat and kill out to make Irish stew

Corey is Pumpkinninny

>Corey is hoping that the rumors of the Goonies sequel are true.

I bet he is. I bet he is.

>maingel
>fledmanuel
>feldmansion

seriously?

I'll do it now.

How is this album not higher up on the charts? Is the Hollywood Pedo Cartel keeping him down because he talked? HE'S. SO. FUCKING. TALENTED.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2pLMGMf8B4

You know we keep asking these inconsequential questions when we should be asking ourselves only one thing: What's Up With Youth?

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

>Guys, since Michael Jackson died a long time ago...D-Do you think I can be Michael Jackson now?

voice of a generation111111111111111111111111

>Well I got ennemas!

laughed out loud. made this worth it

Stand By Me, you pleb.

honestly you sound like you figured it out.

I know what you mean, I started Baneposting.

>I, eh.... I definitely have some MJ in me. Or had at least.

>You will never be a black midget in a hula skirt

I'd like to see tumblr bitch about that "cultural appropriation".

People dont have to take a second to remember what Irish spring soap is.

He looks like a discount Grispin Glover

Feldman gives bad vibes unlike Crispin

He looks like a full price child molester.

The gremlins

corey pls go

he has gone full circle he is now going to start molesting kids

I don't know that I believe him.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwXA7HZ2fps

Ya, Corey Haim came to stay with Feldman and his wife Susie.

The dynamic of the show was that the Feldmans were the normal, down to earth people and Haim was fun party guy.

Also Susie Feldman is currently divorced from him. His wallet probably got too light for her

Why get assraped when you can be successful like Leo and still have a band of bitches?

Am I the only one who always gets him and Edward Furlong confused?

Cut your hair hippie and stop acting like a clown.

He doesn't comes across as a crazy guy in that interview to be honest

>He doesn't comes across as a crazy guy in that interview

Really? I can sense it bubbling under the surface every time he speaks.

top kek

great OC

Go to bed, Corey.

This has to be your, Corey. JUST has to be.

it seems like he makes money by milking his "angels"
Cory seems like a manager who grooms women to perform with him as well. he also fucks all these women.

Seems like hes some mix of hugh hefner and michael jackson.

This whole 'Corey's Angels' routine is fucking mind blowing. In the Wendy Williams interview that was posted earlier, he talks about how terrible Hollywood is for taking advantage of young women in practically the same breath as explaining what the Angels 'program' is, and how he's totally helping these women reach their fullest potential by making them sign a contract that states he gets to control every aspect of their lives (right down to their vegan diet) while forcing them to wear lingerie around the house and (evidently) fuck them at will.

kek

somebody should really beat this creep up

>t. Corey Feldman

someone should rape this guy up

Where can I buy Corey's Angels milk?

HOLY SHIT? DID YOU GUYS KNOW DOC FUCKING ICE WAS GOING TO BE THERE? I'M FREAKING OUT!

Please don't give him any ideas.

Holy fucking KEK

But seriously, what is that image from?

Mad Max: Corey Road

This thread is full of faggots who never visited this site before.

How so?

He just didn't know that Doc Ice was going to be here. I didn't either, desu

>oh haaail no!
why did they hire Black McBlack from Blacktown, BlackUSA?

I started posting

I'd bet he fucks none of them. At most they jerk him off while he cries the whole time

No one here gives a flying fuck about this wash-up.

Reddit-tier

More Reddit-tier shit that's written a little too well for this shithole.

Archive this shit, don't give hits.

Samefagging

I get it, he made a fool of himself on the Today show. But the shit thrown at him on clickbait sites and this shit thread makes me think he has some sort of power. And it requires some sort of character assasination and ridicule to shut him down.

inb4 /x/ or Cred Forums or pedowood.

This thread is sad attempt to create the next "Just". We get it, he's a fucking joke but beating that dead horse and trying too cute and clever about it is somewhat suspicious.

kek this is really accurate

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. Holy shit that was embarrassing to read.

Off by 1, Reddit

(Ascension Millennium) Ascension Millenium
(Ascension Millennium) You think you got the feeling and the soul is not
Believing
(Ascension Millennium) It’s Ascension Millenium
(Ascension Millennium) You got the feeling in your soul, you just got to
Let it go
(Ascension Millennium) It’s Ascension Millenium
(Ascension Millennium) You got the hold on to this, but God it’s trying
To give up

the refrain is killer, can't believe they wasted the song on Corey

>No one here gives a flying fuck about this wash-up

This thread and several other ones, and the IP counter say you're wrong. Go be the internet police on /reddit9k/ you failed the janitor exam fat ball of autism.

our fathers had John Lennon
our older brothers had Kurt Cobain
we have Corey Feldman...

yeah i actually like that part

This shit was entertaining, not gonna lie.

Not bad. He's a weirdo and this isn't really my stile but setting aside bias this isn't Nickelback, ya know?

>comparing past, present and future

that really spoke to me and made me hyped.

Oh lord, this track is awful.

It's like he'll occasionally show some talent but he has no self awareness or filter, so he doesn't know bad from good.

Fuck I had no idea you were a /btard Corey Feldman.
Keep up the cringey music and videos. We find them entertaining.

>just make sure U hav plenty of towels 4 the band 2 dry off, as Corey tends 2 sweat a lot during his performances!

lmfao, he really is a bit nutty, this is probably 8 years old now, but he makes stuff really awkward. The hots are swedish, so sometimes they speak swedish, but most of the time they speak english with corey
youtube.com/watch?v=XBqEOuctVqo

after reading this I have decided he is either

1) taking the piss

2) being told to make a fool of himself as punishment for what he has revealed so far otherwisr no hush hush money

3) has no friends other then his "angels" and thus no one to tell him hes embarassing himself

if 3 I at least hope its because hes an asshole or something otherwise i lose alittle more faith in humanity.

>it's a black "celebrity" with a white blond wife episode

The blonde girls daughter is black. KEK

why are americans such retards?

You just have no taste

why does the black guy's voice sound sped up and chipmunked

hollywood sex cult

how come nobody is talking about how he is able to do all this stuff while he's dead, I mean isn't he dead, pretty sure he was dead

No, the other one is dead.

Oh so it's completely normal that there's two coreys? Did I take some shrooms earlier and forget or something

Damn nigga you're autistic as fuck.

>100% scripted

american tv is such plastic trash

>fruitarian
That cannot be fucking healthy.

Feldman seems to be living the dream though, desu. My only concern is that he seems to model his life a little too much after jacko's.

your favorite movie was scripted you pretentious faggot

>tv
>movie

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>ameritard detected

>damn he has a point
>BETTER START SHITPOSTING HURRRRRRRRRRRR
nice

There's nothing that screams reddit more than someone taking it upon themselves to be some sort of authority on quality and give an opinion on each post. Nobody cared what you think, you autist.

>this shit thread makes me think he has some sort of power. And it requires some sort of character assasination and ridicule to shut him down
Embarrassing. Let me guess, you're a thirteen year old who just watched JFK

>yes, yes. people go watch Star Wars and the like thinking it's a documentary as it's sold as one
Christ you're stupid

its entertainment, moron