Desierto (2015)

>A group of Mexican emigrants attempts to cross the Mexican-US border. What begins as a hopeful journey to seek a new life becomes a harrowing and primal fight for survival when a deranged, rifle-toting vigilante and his loyal Belgian Malinois dog chase the group of unarmed men and women through the treacherous borderland. In the harsh, unforgiving desert terrain, the odds are stacked firmly against them as they continuously discover there’s nowhere to hide from the unrelenting, merciless killer.
youtu.be/R4GLf4Ggbwc
Literally our guy: the movie

bump

>What begins as a hopeful journey to seek a new life
ILLEGALLY
YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY A GHOST
YOU CANT EVEN APPLY FOR CERTAIN THINGS
YOU DONT HAVE A SSN
YOU CANT GET A DRIVERS LICENSE
YOU CANT GET A CREDIT CARD
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW

STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY
KILL THE DRUG DEALERS
KILL THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS
KILL THE PEDOPHILES
MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

>this is what SJWs actually believe

>ILLEGALLY
Only native Americans legally belong in America

>tfw you realize they're gonna kill the dog and make it out to be some heroic act on the beaners part

the law you talk about wasn't even created by the native americans

>sanctuary cities

THANKS OBAMA.

>mfw leftists unironically use the case of native Americans to argue FOR mass immigration

If they don't give an explanation why they didn't come in legally, it will be a huge plot hole

yeah seriously, we stole this shit, it's ours, we're not going to let some subhumans steal it from us now. it's like bullshitting a bullshitter

How far back are we allowed to go with this bullshit? Because there's hardly a single modern nation-state who's current population were the original inhabitants.

They'll probably make up some bullshit about families fleeing gang violence but can't wait the year and a half to apply for a visa while their lives and livelihoods are under threat by drug cartels. Some liberal sob story with no basis in reality

>tfw gael went from inaritu and gondry and salles cinema to being in flicks.

What went wrong?

What? By far the vast majority of nations consist of their original inhabitants. Do you think all nations are America?

I like you.

>Because there's hardly a single modern nation-state who's current population were the original inhabitants.

So are those exceptions very young nation-states or nation-states that have mastered immortality?

Neanderthal here. You can all suck a dick.

Dinosaur here, suck my BLC.

kill yourself cuck

You don't need to be a citizen to get a drivers license, and they can use basically all the welfare benefits citizens get.
They're not ghosts, they're parasites.

Yeah, you'd think that it functions like it does in normal countries, but it doesn't.

You can get a drivers license, SSN, credit card, everything, and you even have special "sanctuary cities" where immigration isn't allowed to operate in, so even if you're obviously illegal you can just do whatever. Also, you get free health care, which proper US citizens don't, and various welfare options.

Goddamn I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan

He's even using an M1 Garand.
Based.

What the fuck. Why not just hand the southern US to Mexico then? Just let whoever walk in and sell their drugs and prostitutes?

>Why not just hand the southern US to Mexico then?
Because then you wouldn't get the actual goal of this, which is to provide extremely cheap labor to companies big enough to influence politics, and an extremely cheap voting demographic for politicians who are influenced by the companies.

It's a pretty neat system really.

These are the last elections in which whites will still have any chance to influence the vote in America, purely on account of demographics. In 4 years it's over and "democracy", however silly it was, is done with.

Fuck this is scarier than any horror movie.

Son, all chances you had at a "white" america died once the lobbying cap was removed.

Something I'm pretty sure you didn't even know happened.

As that meant the US policy is determined by the highest bidder and no one else.

So this is just The Most Dangerous Game remade as an immigration metaphor?

>>Son, all chances you had at a "white" america
I'm not American, so I don't really know the intricacies of the voting system, I know the basics about the lobbying system but I'm not entirely sure when that happened.

This is just a commentary on what I see from the outside, so it might be a bit crude and generalist, sorry!

>In 4 years it's over and "democracy", however silly it was, is done with.

Well I guess you guys should all get together and drink some cyanide flavored koolaid then. Since this is the end of white kind and the death camps will be built Nov 8 when Shillary assassinates Lord Trump and takes office. No reason in sticking around.

This. This is the ultimate end game of illegal immigration and the tolerance of illegal immigration that has been going on for decades. It robs Americans of their wages by driving them into the dirt, and robs Americans of their nation by turning it into a corporate interest shitfest.

>our guy

i remember the days Cred Forums stayed inside their fucking cages.

Why would I kill myself when I'm not the problem? If there's one thing races that aren't white have proven, it's that sheer anger and aggressiveness can earn you sympathy from politicians over literally anything.

kill
your
self

Mmmmm didn't they make this movie with the blind dude and the intruders don't fucking alt right storm weenie crowds enjoy.something different white people are not human man

Pff, I'm just being cynical and pessimistic.

But yea, the american dream is over. The government is currently nothing but a hand-puppet for corporate interest that exists only to keep said corporate interests clean of all the messy stuff, like defense, economically motivated military conflict, schools, roads, etc.

>i'm not the problem

>t. the problem

Well, there's one thing I don't get. It's again a pretty general ideological concept, but hear me out.

You can quite literally do all of this - corporate interest government, mass scale capitalism, globalism, etc. and STILL keep people living pretty normal lives, keeping their traditions, keeping their religions, their races, their customs, you know, just living like normal human beings, while STILL being good hyperconsumers. It's perfectly possible.

So what's the point of all this shit, except outright Satanism?

A problem to nation wrecking corporate interests, sure.

>mfw I saw this preview in the theaters and started to laugh because I thought it was a parody
Didn't realize it was actually serious till I saw who the director was

>wants to stop foreign invasion
>Belgian Malinois dog
>doesn't even own an American brand dog

>So what's the point of all this shit, except outright Satanism?
The point is profit. This is capitalism in its purest form, transcending nationhood, culture, identity, religion, anything.

But there is still the pretense that it's not outright grinding people into Soylent Green, so to speak.

My question is, why keep up that pretense, when you can keep up a much more pleasant and comfortable pretense, and still achieve same or similar profit?

I mean, the ideal capitalist transaction is getting something for nothing, that's maximum profit, so, you know, why not just skip right to that instead. They have the means.

Because without the pretense the people responsible would likely be assassinated.

You are currently a threat to nothing because you sat on your fat ignorant ass when the government literally sold itself to corporate interest.

>mfw im mostly native american
>i still look white as fuck
>i only want europoors immigrating
brown skins out

and to keep it Cred Forums related id just like to say desierto sounds really bad

Certain cultures (ISLAM) aren't compatible at all with hyperconsumerism and multiple cultures with low compatibility between them means more care and effort (read: money) has to be put forth to appeal to everyone.

Mind you there's no actual endgame here. Its just quarterly progress for higher profits each go-around that, once fully articulated, means total economic collapse. But until that point, profits for everyone! Profits!!

It's just some Mexican hunting other Mexicans.

All you have to do to be a threat to the current establishment is vote for Trump.

Hah. trump is the literal embodiment of the current establishment. That nigga doesn't even need to be president to run the country.

>trump is the literal embodiment of the current establishment
Which is why the establishment is currently shitting itself at the prospect of a Trump presidency.

>Shoot subhumans
>Roll credits

Laws are laws, and I don't give a fuck about things that will never assimilate or contribute to society.

its an act you fucking retard

it doesn't matter who president, the same shit will happen.

>a movie about a mexican who tries to stop other mexicans from leaving mexico

... well that's just about the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

What'd they make JDM's character's name? Ronald Crump?

tbqh senpai of all immigrant groups i've seen Mexicans are probably the most likely to assimilate in a natural . They arent whiny like blacks and they are generally hard workers and prideful, now fucking middle easterners are totally the opposite, entitled pricks that expect all the privileges of 1st world nations but stay in their own insulated groups.

I have more reason to vote for Trump than I've had to vote for any politician in decades though. He says he wants to end NAFTA, and there's at least a good chance he's not lying, unlike with Shillary.

Not to mention the TPP. But unfortunately, you're not getting him so yeah.

the trailer mentions its a horror film, does that mean the illegals make it to the other side unharmed?

I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me.

The "natives" genocided the Clovis people when they arrived from Mongolia.

There's a huge difference between
>wants to
and
>can

>American education

Do you think the Anglo Saxons were born in England or the Turks in Anatolia