Hey Cred Forums you guys any good at alignment threads?

hey Cred Forums you guys any good at alignment threads?

generally they're uninteresting to me but I'd love to see an attempt at carpenters Thing

I dont think it would work in the thing, as generally no one is evil in that

>Quark
>True Netural

Quark is chaotic neutral at best.

>Kruge
>Lawful Neutral
Not buying it

My memory isn't good enough to make one of my own, and I'm too critical to accept other attempts. Usually there's always at least one or more blatantly wrong ones in one of these things

d&d alignments are retarded, i don't even use them when I play the game. They have 0 use for describing a characters personality.

Dukat, Evil? C'mon now

I'm trying to come up with one now but I can't really think of a series with 9 characters that fit into these 9 slots

>Implying Quark ever broke the Rules of Acquisition outside of very extreme circumstances

Just because they're the kind of laws that are designed to fuck people over, doesn't mean they aren't laws.

Not to mention that the Mirror Universe is one where the core of what the characters are is preserved, and in that, Quark risked his life to save Terrans without there being any profit in it, so if you wanted to imply he's "evil" somehow, there's that.

>Woody
>Lawful
At which time is this supposed to be?
He did try to make Andy lose Buzz, and then proceeded to reveal his sentience to a poor kid who probably grew up without the exact kind of kind, reliable father figure Woody represented in his show. But of course instead of revealing himself to give the kid guidance, he threatened his life, causing likely life long emotional and psychological trauma.

That ain't how a Paladin do.

>Odo
>nowhere in lawful
one job

i tried tv/

i find the lawful to chaotic thing depends on their circumstances and is hard to define.

also good to evil also depends on motivation.

How about Star Wars:
>LG: Yoda
>"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defence! Never for attack!"

>NG: Obi-Wan
>"What I said is true... From a certain point of view."

>CG: Jar-Jar
>Mesa called Jar-Jar Binks. Mesa your humble servant.

>LN: Leia
>"I don't know who you are or where you came from, but from now on you'll do as I tell you, okay?"

>TN: C-3PO
>"Don't blame me. I'm an interpreter. I'm not supposed to know a power socket from a computer terminal."

>CN: Han Solo
>"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

>LE: Vader
>"If this is a consular ship, WHERE is the ambassador?"

>NE: Boba Fett
>"He's no good to me dead."

>CE: Sheev
>"Power! UNLIMITED POWER!"

Fuck, you could make a whole chart just with Doctor incarnations.

>Kruge

Yeah i suppose if he was in the SUICIDAL MORON allignment.

ive seen that or similar, and you can't because the doctor is nearly always good.

maybe the War Doctor of the first could be neutral but even that's flexible.

>Dukat, Evil? C'mon now

>Is responsible for six million deaths to BEGIN WITH
>Literally sells out a quarter of the galaxy to puddle aliens
>Actions basically lead to 800 million Cardassians being killed

And the entire time he still maintained nothing was his fault.

>he doesn't know the meme

Yeah that one is weak. I could be convinced of course.

Yeah but what did he do wrong?

I love reading these just to see how wrong they are

I'd say Hammond for chaotic good. Crates a dinosaur park out of good intentions which spirals out if control but he still tries to do the right thing (to him)

Malcolm talks a lot about chaos but doesn't really fit the chaotic good slot.

Malcolms good intentions in JP1 get him seriously injured. He doesnt do much else in JP1 to qualify as good though. In LW:JP he is totally CG.

from Cred Forums