I hope he found what he was looking for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=a7v4PPijV7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-GnLDJAgrws
youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah that nigga froze to death.

He reached the mountains, then turned around and came back home.

Also, you know that footage of the lon cub with the maimed leg? Vets fixed it, he's now an adult lion with a pride of his own.

Literally Who

Penguin Werner Herzog

he was heading towards a penguin taxi service

he's fine

So he didn't find anything beyond the mountains?

Mr Mephistopheles pls

Why did he do it, bros? ;_;

He goes to the mountains, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

I unironically cry every time.

He's so brave ;_;

He was your past dog reincarnated and was trying to get back to you.

when I kill myself I want to swim out into the ocean until I'm exhausted and drown, it would be like a last struggle against life until there is really no fight left in me

that's poetic user

We men of gentle night struggle in battles arduous and seemingly unending, from days to decades. To make proud our fathers before, to belittle the childish actions of our past. Yet we mere specs upon a vast stone, subdued to a perspective in the spectrum of reality, there is only attempts. And attempts, and further. The final thing we know is that we tried. But is that enough? To know that the pursuit was there, and we leapt? My tears are for the young whose pursuit was stolen, snagged before the long bound. I weep for the old men who's particular wisdom blackens their hearts, save for the anguish of regret. But my greatest pity is reserved for the arrogant, who blindly mistake success for wisdom, whose reach exceeds his grasp. May they see something beyond them, before their end. We men of gentle night must hope, in a sea of desperation; I will follow.

He got drunk, started abusing his wife and holding her captive, then just said fuck it

What the fuck was his problem?

That sounds awful, i nearly drowned once and it was fucking terrifying.

well, some people don't want to leave this world tenderly

It was not a significant penguin.

Got cucked

penguinlet

for new fags: youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

I guess he was just exploring to find something new

I wonder how many cool animal mummies are buried under the ice in Antarctica. They are probably all incredibly well preserved too

I'll go in up to here
It can't possibly hurt
All they will find is my beer
And my shirt
A rip tide is raging
And the life guard is away
But the ocean doesn't want me today

>Maybe the penguin is disoriented, or disease had made him mad. He may have been rejected by his own tribe or he could be simply looking for something new. How long will he survive in his suicidal quest towards the far off mountains? For his death is certain as he runs into the vast icy heartland of the continent. It will be the last adventure of his short life and a lonely one at that. A lonely adventure, much like our own lives. Perhaps we are all penguins or perhaps the penguins are us. Who knows? I would like to be a penguin.
Herzog's narration gets too deep sometimes.

I've seen about 20 of the 68 things he's directed listed on imdb, not a bad one amongst them

This shit just cracks me up, it's so surreal

Nothing to do all day

youtube.com/watch?v=a7v4PPijV7Y

The Plains of Leng.

kek

>thats one emperor
>who shouldve stuck with his old groove

Kek

It's Plateau of Leng you greater northern reticulated faggot

DELETE THIS

Every now and then a penguin wanders off. On the rare occasion, they find perfect feeding and breeding grounds. This helps ensure the species survives. It's a long shot, which is why only a small number of individuals display the behavior. If they all did it, it would put the species at risk instead.

Really, the faggot who sold me this coke told me it was the plains... Fucking Ace Merrill...

Yes. I Know

He was called.

So what happens when a penguin finds some sweet new territory? How do others find it?

>How do others find it?
They believe.

If the territory is indeed sweet, enough penguins will go there and fuck, ensuring future generations go there.

If it sucks, they die. Regardless if its good or bad penguins will always make the trek randomly by chance because it's not like anybody has any memory of the dumbasses that left and died.

Like the fucking penguins that swim to South America every year. They wouldn't do it if it wasn't worth it to them. There was one penguin that went back and visited an old man that took care of him. It stays for a week then goes back home.

Migration patterns blow my fucking mind. Likewise I was at a presentation by the CDC regarding the spread of Zika and it was terrifying. The magnitude of our fuckup failing to contain Zika and species of invasive flora and fauna is awful.

trips don't lie

I once tried to kill myself by taking a bunch of my antidepressants but ended up puking. My dick ended up all shriveled for a couple of days so I guess antidepressants do fuck up with your hormones a lot.

He got caught humping one of the eggs.

ODing on anti-depressants generally will not kill you. What were you taking?

Why didn't anyone try and stop him?

Alpha af

try to look

try to look a chicken in the eye with great intenzidy

It's not to do with hormones, it's a dopamine/serotonin balance problem. that's SSRI's for you...

>Migration patterns blow my fucking mind

absolutely. one of the most compelling mysteries in biology

>We must imagine the penguin happy

Ever feel like doing the same?

This, I also nearly drowned and it was genuinely scary. There's something tortuous about being aware of your muscles failing under the force of the water's current and waves. Don't drown yourself user, your last moments will be pure terror.

it's really a pretty funny film in some spots
>I asked them why is it that a sophisticated animal like a chimp does not utilize inferior creatures. He could straddle a goat and ride off into the sunset.

They find it not because it's possible, but because it's necessary.

Did he died?

A better man than you will ever be...

Reference?

You should watch point blank. We should all watch point blank. Watch the reboot first because it's accessible and more engaging.

>tfw it's unironically my favorite movie

Nah, I'm just fucking around with him. It's a generic enough phrase that it has probably been used before though.

like poetry

He didn't ask why, he simply did

All too often.

Biologist here. My exact thoughts.

"Depression" as humans know it has evolutionary purpose, too.

It's about genetic diversity/finding other populations.

Hahahahhahahah, I would like to be a penguin

>nearly drowned

Same, but I payed it forward and saved somebody swimming in the gulf coast that was drowning at night near the Hangout festival a few years ago. Drowning is scary as shit to me.

Micro guy here. Zikas gonna get bad. But its gonna make me money so fuck it. You can't fix the stupid that is our congress.

Micropenis?

Me when more capeshit movies slated for the next few years

Microbiology. I will have you know that as far as my penis I may not be able to hit the bottom of a tuna can, I can at least smack the shit out of the sides.

elaborate about zikas gonna get bad though
last time ebola was also a big deal and then it die out pretty damn fast, not saying these are the same case since i know fuck all, that why i want to know more about this one

There are going to be a lot of babies born deformed. People are going to blame congress for it.

It's not going to be bad in terms of epidemics. But it's going to be huge politically. Like the Flint water crisis on steroids.

>you read every post in werners voice
>no one will narrate videos of you hanging out with bears

Calling the penguin's case depression is serious projecting. I don't know what evolutionary purpose depression serves, but the human equivalent would be wanderlust. To a lesser extent, the instinct for teenagers to get as far from their parents as possible.

Well its already established in the US and its highly transmissible through sexual contact. Worse than HIV or other STD virus. For example as a man fucking an HIV infected woman you aren't likely to get HIV just once but with Zika you are. Also it will move throughout the US as a mosquito borne pathogen as well, so double whammy.

It won't kill everybody apocalypse style, but it will be a bad thing we have to deal with. And as something that grows geometrically through the population early intervention could have effectively contained it before it got in the sexually active population.

Because it was his duty to the tribe

so the virus will stay in the human bodies permanently just like HIV and then spread out via sex? damn i thought it was just mosquito to human and then whoever got it gonna have deformed kid

so how long before we have full scale The hill have eyes scenario?

No. It comes and goes and the infected person winds up immune. It's only a problem if you happen to be a pregnant woman, and only for a narrow window during the first trimester.

That's still a lot of super retard babies though.

Preliminary data shows it might be something that sticks around through sexual contact even if we kill all mosquitos that carry it.

It might stick around in the US like other classical STDs.

And although it probably isn't a lifelong infection it does stick around in the body after symptoms of infection have subsided, and sticks around in sperm for a couple months at least.

Since it has early hit poor hispanics, a demographic that has a lot of kids and doesn't use protection often, it will be an issue and will spread to other demographics soon if not already.

I think we all know who's to blame for this.

Kek you handled that well, man.

It can persist in semen for 6 months, at least. I know a virologist who thinks it will be transmitted more often by sex in the US than by mosquitoes. We need more data, but the news we have on it makes it look like this could become a major health issue in the coming decade.

yeah

he realized what a fucking joke Hollywood has become so he just left. "I ain't doing another Happy Feat no more. fucking Jews!"

you see those mountains? you can GO there.

Pingwin was summoned by the greybeards

I was in Antartica as a worker once. They told us if we see animals wandering of, don't intermingle. I once saw a seal cub miles away from the shore, gasping for his last breath. That shit made me cry, next day he was dead.

What's his name again?

youtube.com/watch?v=-GnLDJAgrws

>crested penguins

Where'd I put that power ranking

Society, man. It's for the birds.

Literally me.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7kdDeGXUjI

he died hungry, horny and alone.

#JeSuisPenguin

>pengui
>freezing to death
how high are you?

TEKELI-LI

TEKELI-LI

what is this from?

Some guy on reddit

I love how we are 100 posts in and no one has posted the webm yet

underrated post

I remember hearing that Ebola and Zika are both able to persist in places where the immune system is not as active. eyes, uterus, etc

>Hispanics
Ah so it's good for now.

YEs

Only until your lungs fill up with water, then you pass out.

If you want it to end, just inhale water.

I would but I'm scared, have you done this? Can anyone confirm?

Better hope the sharks don't get to you first.

The penguin who figured out the meaning of life

The answer to the question "Is there such thing as insanity among penguins."

Thanks mom.

Don't do this to me user

Sharks don't like the smell of humans so I'm sure he'd be fine as long as he burns through his energy

WHats the meaning of this posts?
my sides...

I too would like to know. Is it from something?

i will crash a plane