Are there any films where the bad guy wins?

Are there any films where the bad guy wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RjFvcw6ToQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
youtube.com/watch?v=gVoKVxRlzcY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtk7L1GKT2I
youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik
youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Revenge of the Sith.

Mad Max Fury Road

Star Wars, from a certain point of view

Return of the Jedi

This desu

Real life

Celda 211

But you lost user

GIVE ME BACK MY CAREER

The passion of the Christ

no country for old men

Arlington Road

DELET

There Will be Blood

RIP b&w WWII

God's the bad guy?

Lincoln

kingdom of heaven

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil

Woman detected.

>mass murderer gets tired of killing random people so kills his own son for no reason

probably the most evil villain since darth vader

Bowling for Columbine

Maybe he sent his son for us to kill him...as an apology...

This.

Commies win.

United 93

damn. that cuts deep

Hilary stayed calm, and cool while baiting him into talking about things he really shouldn't have. Things that would make him look bad in the eyes of the average normie. She started by vilifying rich fucks while hinting that Trump was one of those rich fucks. Than she got him to admit how rich he is and how he gets out of playing taxes by saying that his company wasn't doing so very well so that he would defend / brag about it.

Hilary would be the prefect 4chaner. She knows how to bait and rustle peoples jimmies while keeping a calm , polished, and robotic smile on her face.

The original cut ending of this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=7RjFvcw6ToQ

oh please

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

0.5 Shekels has been deposited into your account.

Buying the moderator is preparing now?

I don't care for either candidate since they are both shit but honestly it looked like Clinton was just being a bitch talking about nothing but personal matters while Trump was talking about actual shit .

ITT presidential candidates that are literally you
For me it's Hillary - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

nightcrawler

If you consider Veidt to be a bad guy.

A Bug's Life

Can you imagine being so angry and pathetic that you literally rigged some online polls just so you could feel better about your candidate losing?

he was reallly mad by end the end

no one was a winner in this movie

This tee bee eich

>He talked about real plans and policy
>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly do-able. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

We should start making Hillary memes so that we can take Pepe back from Cred Forums.

It's only fair given that the last moderator was an idiot who let Trump get away with murder while grilling Clinton.

endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses endless excuses...................................

Based anons.

Daily reminder that liberals are so triggered by Trump that they will call the cops on him for absolutely nothing.

>this is the level of shitposting Clintonfags resort to
top lel

CTR down
Dubs up

Se7en

CHECKED

And that's exactly why she lost you fucking retard
All she did was bait Trump while Trump not only defended himself well but talked about his policies

is funny how she recited that cringey shit precisely when it didn't make any sense.

>All she did was bait Trump while Trump not only defended himself well but talked about his policies

So admitting that he doesn't pay taxes is now his policy?

What's her DUBS policy?

Reminder that there are nu-males shilling for this woman for free on here

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

Rolling

yeah, all of them

trump wins again. by far.

Please this.

Another shit Cred Forumsb8 thread.

Can someone explain to me what did she mean by this?
Trump accurately pointed out her regurgitated politician's platitudes that would never come to fruition and then out of the blue she says that he's complaining that she's prepared for this debate. Seriously, what did she mean by this?

>I should go and vote on an online poll that will win it for me!

>no mention of candidate

Trumpfags are really bad at this.

She probably thought about the quip before the debate and thought it was too good to pass up, so she tried to fit in where she could.

What a qt. How old is she here?

>I should go and shitpost on Cred Forums! That will win it for #her!

Corporate Globalism is coming. You are you sale.

This. Trump is like the redditor who takes every bait and complains about moderators not doing their job

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids
The Thing
Godzilla
Cabin in the Woods
The VVITCH

Fascinating, but have you considered.......
DUBS

>Buying the moderator is preparing now?
What's your argument here?

That the moderator was bought because he let Trump dig himself into a hole?

*you are for sale

Negroes will do anything to humiliate the white man these days, you can't trust them.

My argument is:
ROLLING

it's a shame she isn't 20 years younger and healthy, a lot of people could get behind a corrupt bitch if she's pretty

>all that talk about stamina

Anyone else think they're banging on the side?

That was top quality kino and I'm glad it exists.

It outlined just how horribly a life can be ruined by a little fib, especially when it comes to children.

After all, Children can tell no lies, right?

>tfw watching the debates and realizING she's right and he is a complete fucking ass clown who has no idea what he's doing

>implying it wasn't trumplings demanding that Hillary go to prison

I've heard Mel Gibson included that Gospel line where the Jewish mob says about Jesus "His blood be on us, and all our children" but just had them say it in Hebrew and didn't translate it so the American Jews wouldn't chimp out over their Blood Curse.

Makes sense. Trump is literally the Reddit candidate.

>After all, Children can tell no lies, right?

Yeah, "my child would never lie", as all parents seem to believe.

Lmao no replies. Fucking morons

>he talked about real policy!!
>he literally just vomited nonsensical word salad for two minute increments

Seriously, if Clinton could troll him so fucking hard in one debate, can you imagine this fucking clueless retard representing our nation in front of foreign dignitaries and shit?

Is that his wife or daughter? Can't tell the difference since he wants to fuck them both

Would be hilarious, part of me wants to see him win for the giggles. Plus it makes a good story to tell the younger generation
>Daddy, what was life like under the Trump years?

>film called buffalo soldiers
>Joaquin fucking Phoenix

No wonder blacks get upset about underrepresentation

>Daddy, what was life like under the Trump years?

"I already told you, son, they were terrible. Now shut up and help me set up these defenses before the raiders come back to take our crops."

>she's right

>told you, son, they were terrible. Now shut up and help me set up these defenses before the googles come back to take our stuff."

Are you talking about an alternate universe where Cliton won?

Gone With the Wind

Why can't Trump supporters understand what humor is? Are you literally autistic or something? Actually nevermind, you already answered that question.

based film

>Trumptards defend this

>not understanding the trinity

If he hasn't fired his debate coach, he's doomed

Der Untergang

Are Clinton supporters so dumb they don't understand the brilliance of this piece?

>he's still at it

Friday Night Lights.

wtf is Hillary /our girl/ now?

>Trump shills do it for free

Pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>trump accuses moderator of being biased because he's a democrat
>is actually a registered republican

this. i would smash younger hillary tbqh

Donald Trump kept sniffling and drinking water like had just arrived from being stranded for days in the desert, is he dying too?

>Deliberately asks only Trump irrelevant, subtle questions designed to prove the media's narrative of him to be true

>Us old businessmen and politicians are so completely inept with tech, but our kids are able to do shit with computers that we never thought of. Whatever we're doing now is shit and isn't keeping up with the times, we need to change it.

talked like a successful entrepeneur

Really fires up the old neurons

They should've kissed after the handshake desu

>talking about something completely different
>trump didn't say anything about preparation at all
>she just stops and gets to recite this line
>normies clap like she just said something amazing

Uhhhh

>trump is mean
>30 years ago trump did this
>real estate talk(how does this relate to world issues??)
>taxes(again, how does that relate to anything?)
>Trumps racist!

Literally her entire platform is how mean Trump is at this point

Day of the dead

Nah she's got other shit (closing for profit prisons, massive mental health program), but the Trump shit is all that gets reported on.

JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY I SWEAR SEAN HANNITY WILL BACK ME UP JUST GO TALK TO HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST GO ASK SEAN HANNITY FOR GOD SAKE JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY

That debate last night was the first time I've heard either of them speak and Jesus Christ

Hilary was fake as hell

But Trump was like an old man who didn't know where he was wtf, why did he admit to not paying taxes, twice in 5 minutes

I'm not even american but in any country saying your candidate lost due to not getting candidate friendly questions often means your a fucking hack that will never acknowledge a blunder from your side. I should know the same thing happened in my country's last election.

if trump loses, Cred Forums will be infested with shitposters and we Cred Forumsacks would lose our dominance over Cred Forums.

feels bad desu.

Good. Cred Forums deserves to burn after what you did to Pepe.

Cred Forums is ass but are there seriously people on Cred Forums who are voting for Hillary?

Can't wait desu

nah.
it's all because of cucks like you that trump will lose. your balls should be blown off.

The witch is dank nugs

I hope that he loses, your collective meltdown will be one for the ages.

Just went to Cred Forums since the debate yesterday. Holy shit are they in full damage control mode. Literally posting online polls they rigged to calm themselves down, and calling everyone a shill. If this is how they get after one shitty debate, I can't imagine what will happen if Trump loses.

my balls were blown off lastnight by your mom

>cuck cuck cuck
kill yourself

I'm voting ironically

>if trump loses, Cred Forums will be infested with shitposters

So it will be exactly the same?

Can't wait for pic related to happen again and Cred Forums going into full damage control so we can take back our site from redditors.

>he isn't voting for Hilldog
smhtbhfam

>He's already accepted that Trump will lose

lol fucking beta

This. It's going to be amazing watching them completely melt down after Trump loses. I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of them committed suicide.

>damage control mode
trump won, CTR. thanks for correcting the record.

Yep

Cred Forums is insufferable now, it's like about 3 years ago, discussion was impossible because every reply was JIDF, you're JIDF, etc

Now it's 'shill, CTR, etc'

I'm not a yank so I just want this meme election to be over so americans stop spamming this boring shit in every thread

I am a hardcore Hillary supporter but even I have to admit Trump clearly won the debate

Oh man good old unskewed polls. Has a 2.0 version of that delusional site popped up yet?

See
And weep

NIGGA, you got baited by copy pasta

Too bad Clinton and her husband and the rest of the "liberals" are DIRECTLY responsible for the prison system

Sure wonder why the "neutral" moderator didn't ask her about her history of supporting Tough on Crime legislation that incarcerated black people for minor crimes.

the irony of the debate was with all this pepe buildup hillary was 100% more smug during the entire thing... and your boy trump was looking like wojak

Mass incarceration dates back to Nixon you uneducated fuck.

Drumpfcucks think they're a pepe but they're just deranged salty wojaks like their candidate.

you're not fooling anyone drumpfshill

I would admit trump could have done better. But there are still debates left and we moped the floor with hillary on online polls.
I am saying it again. Trump will win and Cred Forumsacks will personally pound all you cucks' boipucci.

I'm undecided, but leaning toward Trump. Unfortunately, I live in Pennsylvania, so my faggot state votes blue every time anyway.

>still denial
Trump's defeat will be so glorious.

So how many more debates will they have?
I'm thinking of heavily investing in helium tanks and plastic bags around the time of the last debate.

>Online polls

No one cares kek.

>using cyber as a word by itself
is trump literally retarded or what

2 more, but trump may end up chickening out.

>Pepe was on Hillary's side all along

I'm not bothering since California is going blue no matter what. But if I did I would vote for Shillary because I want to see Cred Forums implode again, like they did in 2012. I was leaning towards Trump, since I thought he would do a much better job, but after yesterday I'm convinced they're both equally shit.

good example

>online polls

LMAOing @ your life right now

$0.10 has been deposited into your account, shill

>turns out hillary was actually the smugest pepe

I am a hardcore Trump supporter but even I have to admit Hillary clearly won the debate

kek, this is what I mean. If this is how mad you get over a bait thread on Cred Forums, just imagine what will happen when your meme candidate loses.

Delusional paranoid logic.
Some people are just tired of self righteous faggots fucking up the site and not understanding what a containment board is for.

>they do it for free

Trump fans are the silent majority libcuck

Why can't he word it without sounding like a drunk at a family reunion then?

LMAOing @ your denial, his defeat will be sweet.

>silent
I wish.

>we

gawddamn I can't wait for Nov. the butthurt will be massive and never before seen. I seriously hope you trumptards would have the decency to hang yourself after he loses

>silent
If they truly were then people would stop complaining about Cred Forums shitting up every board on this site.

How does it make you feel knowing that Trump will lose?

>silent
>majority

is it even possible to be this wrong?

Pretty much what it boiled down to was
>Hillary has been in hiding for weeks preparing to rustle Trumps jimmies at the first debate
>Trump was overconfident as shit and didn't do any real preparing
>something fishy was going on with the guy asking the questions along with many of the questions themselves but its up in the air really to the extent of how fishy

Its really up in the air how the next debates will go considering Hillary blasted all her antitrump "he's racist/sexist/taxes/etc. ammunition on this first debate and Trump didn't really mention any of her controversies

We can only hope the pro/anti Trump and pro/anti Hilldawg shit will calm down some before the next debate because its choking up all shitposting and discussing from Cred Forums to /x/ and goes doubly so for Cred Forums

More like Trump was really here to ruin the rep ticket and make his friend Hillary win

The US is doomed if Hillary Clinton wins the election. It won't be long until we're under the boots of the Germans and the Chinese

Is Trump a planto?

>retarded shills actually pretending the polls aren't rigged for hillary

>Germans
Jej
>Chinese
China's future is not looking bright right now

There is one potential hilarious outcome of Hillary as president.
Her getting sick and having to step down or outright just dying and the vice president a straight white male taking over.

Considering the mental gymnastics some of her big feminist supporters are throwing around about all glass ceilings being broken and it being a whole new ball game the day Hillary takes office It would be a sight to see.

>muh unskewed polls

Trump is just too arrogant

All she had to do was imply he wasn't as rich as he say and he went mental

was gonna post this

only thing i can think of unless antiheroes count as bad guys

This is what Trump wanted to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVoKVxRlzcY

Then why not just stick with Jeb as your competition.
The man is low energy and can't shit talk for well..shit

Not to mention the goblin wife and the white trash druggie daughter that most of the rest of the bushes have nothing to do with

Trump is just to much of a wildcard and prideful to be controlled opposition

Swordfish

But don't watch it, literal trash

>people losing faith in kek god.
Trump will win and Cred Forums was, is and will always be Cred Forums's bitch.

Fuck off reddit

Reminder that Based Cruz Missile would have demolished Hillary and ACTUALLY would have made America great again through TRUE constitutional leadership.

Thing is Cruz really isn't likeable.

He's known to be difficult to work with and most people that have worked with him end up saying something along the lines of they hated him.

Hillary probably would have had a field day trying to demonize Cruz because of his wifes relations

>Trump wins
>He's every bit of a disaster as everyone makes him out to be
>The GOP is now known as the party that elected Trump, who goes down as one of the worst presidents in history
>Cruz now looks like a smart guy who saw what was coming and the tatters of the GOP rush to support him as a result

>Trump loses
>The GOP is a laughingstock and is known as the "racist old white party"
>President Hillary is surrounded by controversy and barely gets anything done
>Ted runs against her in 2020, and the GOP rallies behind him to save face, talking about how he's the REAL face of the GOP and not that racist old Mr Trump

He had so much potential, until he pussied out and endorsed Trump. Maybe Rand will run next time.

I'm genuinely very interested in your thoughts on China. What problems do you see for them? Has the pollution finally gotten so bad that people need HAZMAT suits to go outside or something?

I'm not American so I know nothing about Ted Cruz aside from the memes about him being an autist and also possibly the Zodiac Killer. What makes him special?

Depends on the version

yeah we all know how much that means when half the party is against him

scarface

What did they mean by this?

Hmm... made me think...

>several million people browse pol to vote for trump in online rigs
>an assmad CTR shills was so btfo by the debates that he worked overtime to screencap some Cred Forums posts and make a collage with them

lel

CTR is truly the most pathetic shilling company we'v ever had on Cred Forums

reflects on their leadership tbqh, a demented old bat who destroys everything she touches

Cred Forums's been rigging polls since before it was Cred Forums

oh wait, its a Cred Forums thread with 203 replies

nm, sorry i tried to discuss Cred Forums and film on the Cred Forums and film board

>Cruzfags still believe this
youtube.com/watch?v=Vtk7L1GKT2I

youtube.com/watch?v=1GjkVWQ2Oik

Explain pls, who's the one on the right?

Don't ever fuck me Tony

Can't Hillary and Trump just rule together?

>getting destroyed in a debate by a sick woman

KEK

>trump so destroyed he won in every poll except 3

wow lol i hate drumpf now

*sniff* WRONG

*sniff* wrOOO000NG *sniffff*

Kevin from the Office he basically plays illiterate autist sort of like Peter Griffin.

the resemblance was pretty remarkable between the two pictures

>tfw still /standwithrand/

How was Cred Forums and reddit unable to rig those 3 polls senpai?

Look at how much Trump has divided the GOP. There are Republicans who are literally flocking to Clinton because of how fucking insane he is, and pretty much every major media outlet has painted Trump and his supporters as being racist, immature neo-nazis who do nothing but post frogs and rant about minorities all day.

A Hillary victory won't just mean Trump losing, it could very well mean the end of the Republican party ever being taken seriously again.

Same :( He's still young through, he has time.

"meme" does not mean "funny internet picture". Go back to 9gag

>"meme" does not mean "funny internet picture".

The fuck you been smoking, user?

>expecting Hillary shills to know what a meme is
Reminder that this is who CTR is shilling for:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkNL_cfVyWU

>0 cents have been deposited into your account but we appreciate your free shilling

all boards will be ruined by rampart "umad Cred Forums!!!11?!?!?!?!?" shitposting

>implying /r9k/ didn't destroy pepe by making it facebook-tier

Thank you for reading your financial statements to us CTR

leftypol so mad they're gonna get driven off-site when trump wins

lel

It's both of your faults. But at least /r9k/ didn't bastardize Pepe to the point where he's now classified as a symbol of hate.

Rand is out actually doing stuff for the country.

The internet was a mistake

>But at least /r9k/ didn't bastardize Pepe to the point where he's now classified as a symbol of hate.
I fail to see how its a bad thing. Are you angry that you can't wear your totally epic pepe t-shirt outside now? Its good that the meme is unattractive to normalfags

>he stands with a jew loving manlet

kek. how much did you donate?

>Just went to Cred Forums since the debate yesterday. Holy shit are they in full damage control mode.
Can you not remember BASED ROMNEY WILL WIN posting?

That delusion was hilarious

You'd have to shut the fuck up to be silent

They all literally do that

Just look at how many times he had the opportunity to talk about all those embarrassing shits about her. He didn't do it once

What's wrong with asking people for donations like that instead of getting them from corporations and banks?

>"I want you to be very happy. It’s very important to me."

What did he mean by this?

>the whole campain trumptards are trying to force the "Hillary should be prosecuted" meme
>Trump gets obliterated on live tv
>someone calls the cops on a candidate we don't know who

Can Cred Forums ever be more pathetic?

He did bring up the email thing although I do agree, he definitely should have pressed her harder on this shit.
I partly do blame Lester Holt for constantly bringing up stupid shit like BLM and the birther shit instead of ongoing scandals with Clinton as well (Trump shouldn't have been as defensive and should have quickly answered those things).

>Too bad Clinton and her husband and the rest of the "liberals" are DIRECTLY responsible for the prison system

You misspelled Reagan breh

Holy shit how many of these losers are going to kill themselves when their mememan goes down?

>it's a symbol of "hate" because it isn't some generic black Twitter meme
Leftypol pls kill yourself

Genuine question here lads, memeing aside...

Are any of you guys worried about TPP?
Open borders?
Assad being removed and creating the next Libya?

like what concerns you guys?

What the fuck is lefty pol you Autist. Go rig some more polls and fuck off.

bump for more Cred Forums discussion

Reminder that Hillary will win and start WWIII.

>implying salah al den is the bad guy

Psycho II

It's a shit thread but since Cred Forums types are less like humans than they're like those monkeys at the zoo that start masturbating uncontrollably when you're there with your grandma they're not necessarily to be faulted. I blame the mods. Yeah, you. Always subject to the proviso that you're even able to read this, you worthless cunts.

>they do it for free

(You)

the moderator was massively biased in her favour, if you don't understand how much of an effect that can have you've never had any experience of debating

JUST

>he doesn't know about the Palmer Luckey shitposting squad

>since I thought he would do a much better job
How?
> after yesterday I'm convinced they're both equally shit.
One seemed to know what they were actually talking about, and the other mumbled and rambled most of the time.

Who else here wanted to get movies where the bad guy won?

>actually believing the silent majority meme

The protagonist in The Dark Knight Rises (TDKR) dies within the first few minutes of the film.