Who's watching tonight?
Episode 5:
>Celebrities visit, including Justin Bieber

Is this like Encino man?

yes! as soon as it comes up on torrents

should be kino

This is white bitch is ugly as fuck.

Paper boi trying to get dat whiteness

Did this nigga create a fake black Justin Bieber?????

Nope
Kek
Weird

>when 'all black people look alike' comes in handy

>nigger shit constantly getting shilled

damn, ive been really liking this show but all the mumbling is actually losing me a little bit...

I don't watch show filled with googles

>all the mumbling
Not the terrible writing and boring lead?

This old woman is pretty milfy anyone know her name?

>Justin Bieber's soul: the episode.

is that urkle?

oh shit its Steve Urkel

I thought it was White too.

Was that Sonic?!

>dog target
lol

no, the writing is good and dong lover is fine lol.

There's ANOTHER Madea movie?

terrible episode and we're halfway through
DROPPED

What's so bad about the episode?

Commercials that air during Atlanta:
>KFC
>Mafia III (aka we wuz italian mafia n sheit: the video game)
>Tyler Perry movie commercial
>Alcohol commercials

Damn FX sure knows its audience for this show.

yeah and bella thorne is in it

Oh God, Dogfags.

That scene in the shooting range was terrible.

the episode is terrible

Nigga moments: the show

>a grown man
>wearing a backpack

i'll pass. this is a juvenile, try hard show trying to be different and quirky

any links?

I have to agree, this show really isn't that great, I started watching because I saw it getting praise, but apparently that's only because it's a "black-produced / written" tv show. Each episode doesn't even feel like it continues off the last one, it's just a bunch of disjointed plots stitched together as an non-cohesive story.

How about you white people stop watching this show? It wasn't made for you.

The first two episodes were good and then Donald Glover showed his boring pretentious ass.

Apparently it wasn't made to be good either.

Doesn't matter what race you are, the show is trash.

>muh plot

You are the literal embodiment of shit taste, you are plebeian personified. Go back to watching shit like BrBa or GOT because you apparently lack the intellectual capacity to appreciate anything remotely challenging or experimental you fucking netflixbabby cunt.

kill yourself.

this shit is too funny

Just watch as it gets another season, fags.

Who /DrunkHistory/ here? One of the best shows on TV.

I don't know. This episode was weak, but I'm still enjoying the show overall.

It's already been renewed, doesn't mean it's good. How long has Modern Family been on now?

Didn't Glover say this was supposed to be Twin Peaks with rappers? Where's the Twin Peaks influence? Has he ever seen Twin Peaks?

>This show
>challenging
>experimental

Just because it has black people writing doesn't make the content remotely challenging or experimental. There have been far better tv shows that revolve around black culture that have been far superior to what this """"comedy"""" has to offer.

You cannot seriously tell me that you believe the scene in the fun store this episode was well written or "challenging." It was like a bad caricature in the worst way.

Dong Lover is the worst part of this show. Should just be Paperboi and Darius going on adventures

People just say that about every show they make without any context.

>There have been far better tv shows that revolve around black culture
Oh, like the Boondocks?

I've been excited for this show the entire time, but the 4th and 5th episodes have been weak. I see what statement they were making with this episode, kinda, but basically nothing happened.

That's disappointing because I just watched Twin Peaks this year, really enjoyed it, and wish more stuff like it existed. At least season 3 is close and Ben Horne will be back.

This show would be better if it didn't star Glover. The whole thing just feels like a vanity project. And why is everything so..boring, and subdued? The pacing is slow and unexciting. I get the cerebral thing Donald is going for but it just doesn't work. Compare this to something like HBO's Vice Principles and the difference is palpable. VP feels real and satisfying, the writing is smart among other things. I don't know..I'm having trouble articulating my thoughts here..It's just lacking something, and trendy directing from a music video director isn't going to be able to mask the lack of ideas that Donald has.

bump

Double trips preaching to the choir

ATF training material.

LOL all these fucks think this show is weak.

You all are pathetic and have shit taste.

This is meant to be a "down to earth" type of show and not some endless drama of blacks killing other blacks like "the wire".

GET A FUCKING GRIP!

FUCKING LOSERS

HE DAB

you judge that just based on a backpack with no context on why he has a backpack?

Also what's wrong with backpacks?

Like The Wire

yeah he should wear a purse like you

Wipe that sharecroppers smile off your face OP

it's bad man

You wrong fo that

Anyone have a mega?

Just torrent it like everyone else. The only good thing about this episode was black Justin Bieber being an asshole.

im just saying you cant expect to be taken seriously as a man if you dress like a toddler on his way to kidnergarden. i dont know why blacks feel the need to dress like this

But he's dressed nice here. What the hells your problem?

>real men should carry their laptops and electronics in a laptop bag that a snatcher can seize by slashing the one glorified purse strap instead of dealing with two straps, just like me

It's just a backpack, it's not even a children's backpack
Well Im a uni student which is why I don't see the big deal in wearing one as long as you dress professionally for your real job

I bet you carry a black leather briefcase with you to school and think you are the shit.

No its not you just have shit taste like most of Cred Forums.

Any show that doesn't have non stop drama gets an instant "NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED" spam from you worthless ADHD fucks.

You have shit taste in films and tv shows so eat a dick.

Autist don't have good taste so shut up

*tips fedora*

I agree good sir, these uncultured swine wouldn't know class if it stared them in the face

It's not about the pacing, it was boring as fuck. No part of the episode was entertaining. The show gets worse by the week.

Dumbass.

Black justin bieber was entertaining

[Dabs externally]

DUDE BLACKS LMAO

>What the hells your problem?
I'm white
and it aint right

kys

barely

What the hell, I see a bunch of Asians and whites carry backpacks all the time in uni.

>when you try to act hard but the whole world knows you are a black weeb

>It's not about the pacing, it was boring as fuck

Jackass, you just confirmed what i said.