What would a King Crimson sitcom be like?

What would a King Crimson sitcom be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/JOJONIUM-JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Binded/dp/4087828328
youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0
amazon.com/gp/product/1421578794/ref=pd_sbs_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DMCSRGGAMS2R3EBM5SX4
youtube.com/watch?v=bH_pNRHMt8I
twitter.com/pKjd/status/780993779314593797
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2D7ohWos0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robert Fripp is as autistic as Bazinga.

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING

It'd be a 15 minute show in a half hour time slot.

This fucking guy...

one of the characters makes Easy Money

Progressive

This week, the Boss' identity almost gets revealed through a series of comical pasta-related mishaps until the Boss fucking murders everyone and the editing it terrible.

Oh the boss? You mean right? Pretty cool if I say so.

>episode stars
>episode ends

New cast every week or so, with only the protagonist being the constant feature.

confusing

who?

pretty inconsistent throughout its run, although having peaks of quality

who would you cast in a live-action JJBA adaptation?

Long and boring, with lots of shaggy green 70's carpet.

A Cred Forums-core classic

TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAAAAAAAAN

What exactly did his ability do again?

King Crimson skips time by 10 seconds and punches holes into people.
Epitaph see's up to 10 seconds into the future, letting Diavolo know what might happen if he doesn't skip time.

I plan on using that panel to spoil animeonlies when part 5 anime rolls around

Children of Men

Follows the day to day lives of Cousin Nigel, his son, and friends in the Battersea Power Station art conservatory. This dark comedy includes the hilarious antics of Nigel's mentally ill son, with Nigel, a government minister, playing the sardonic straight-man who views the crumbling world through a lens of desperate apathy.

Theo, who survived his gunshot wound, finds out the Human Project was a ploy by the British government to bring terrorists out of hiding. Kee and her baby are harvested for mesenchyme.

Theo, having lost all he holds dear, returns to the conservatory, but not before raiding Jasper's pot stash. He spends his time high out of his mind as a sort of Kramer character wallowing around Battersea in a bath robe.

Does it affect the entire world or what?

They would spend the entire episode repeating themselves while under stress

You really can't tell if a panel is going to be a character death or not in this series. Especially with Jotaro.

its effect has a radius determined by plot convenience

I want to start reading jo jo. Is there a book soemwhere i should grab?

what do you guys see in this show? i saw the first season which was in the zone of so bad its funny, and what i saw of the second was very much in the same element. is it supposed to be taken seriously? i just dont think i get it.

Just read it online.

There's like 45,000 manga sites choose one

bato.to is a great way to read manga

start with part 1, phantom blood

it's pretty ridiculous and over-the-top, with enjoyable and creative fights later on and each story arc is genuinely different and unique from the others

I understand why people don't like it though

but I want a physical copy. Is there a big book with the beginning chapter anywhere?

will we ever get a Steel Ball Run adaptation some day?

amazon.com/JOJONIUM-JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Binded/dp/4087828328

I think they've started officially selling physical copies in English

sweet thanks

What's the difference between Jojonium and these ones?

HOW DOES IT WORK?
youtu.be/Jm2D7ohWos0

Its just 80's camp with a cool artstyle.

right, I think that one
amazon.com/gp/product/1421578794/ref=pd_sbs_14_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DMCSRGGAMS2R3EBM5SX4

is the english translated one

All the jokes would be skipped over

WATCH IT CHRISSY

Something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=bH_pNRHMt8I

I loved part 5 because I have an affection for mobster cliches

real talk
I think Part 7 would work if it was on HBO

I love part 5 because Diavolo did literally nothing wrong

He's just a mobster NEET that want to be left alone. And this gang of teenage gangstars try to assassinate him. He's just defending himself

meh, people already started with Jotaro's death when part 3 was airing. I was currently reading part 6 when I saw this. But damn, even after that I didn't expect that much from part 6. Fucking black gay priest. That universe shit was awesome.

It's full of reaction face. Part of the meme culture

the final Emporio v. Pucci beatdown was incredible after all the shit that happened

(8) > 7 > 5 > 4 >= 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

this is the patrician ranking

Yes, it was.

Still I would pay to see a manga that features all remaining JoJos of the old universe. But I can understand Araki. Besides, 7 and 8 are great as well.

Well it's actually quite simple you see, his ability basica and that's how King Crimson works.

It is still early for part 8. But it is doing great so far. Good taste.

If everything goes right like last 3-4 years, yes.

Okay, so how is it any different from The World in that sense?

I drew a diagram up a while ago with some examples, but there's other ways it differentiates. The World functions slightly more like teleportation while King Crimson acts more like collective amnesia of a period of 10 seconds. For example, if a drop of water falls and Dio stops time, once it resumes, that drop will continue to fall normally. However, if King Crimson were to activate, that drop of water would already have impacted the ground by the time it's ability wears off.

Every episode ends with diavolo dying

7>4>2>8>3>1>5>6

How Gold Experience Requiem even work? I even get the King Crimson but that one doesn't make any sense.

Jojo is fun.

Its very vague,but basically it removes the effect but keeps the cause.It removes diavolo's death so he's stuck in endless scenarios of the dying proccess.It doesnt make much sense but thats the explanation

Ok this one also confuses even me but I think I have a general idea of how it works. Basically, GER reverts any action to stage 0. So if you try to kick GER in the face, your leg won't even move in the first place. King Crimson can't activate it's time erasing power while GER is out, we can assume this also applies to other stand abilities, so Jotaro couldn't stop time around GER either. What this basically means is that you cannot take any action against GER whatsoever, making it potentially the most broken and invincible fucking stand in all of Jojo, and it's existence breaks the story so fucking hard that he couldn't show up for Part 6, even though Dio's other children showed up, because if he did Pucci would turn into pudding. I don't quite understand how it causes Diavolo's infinite death loop, maybe it's setting the event of his death to zero, and that continues forever every time he dies.

It makes a kind of sense now. Well, thanks.

twitter.com/pKjd/status/780993779314593797
Opinions? Part 4 Movie!

I'll raise you

7>4=5>6>2>3>1 with 8 being in that upper trio as long as it doesn't shit itself later.

>tfw they're making a DiU movie meaning JoJo can be discussed on Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2D7ohWos0

There is 2 threads on Cred Forums right now

No it's,
4 >7 >2 >3 >6 >1 >5

The thing I like most about KC, is it must take a fuckton of skill to use. Stands are all about the user's wit and fighting spirit, and a power like that takes timing, foresight, decision making

Much better and depper ability than punchghosts or other time stoppers

Gay priest will soon arrive.

Gay priest is here now.

7 will always be on top

8 is too early to rank in top 3, but it has a spot up there

people always forget to separate DIO's world from the rest of part 3. it's in another league of its own

6 is pretty low, 5 is near middle, but still one of my favorites

7 > 4 > DIO's World > 5 > 8 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 1

Well it does have literal foresight in the form of Epitaph, so it's basically cheating.