>mfw you guys talk about me and argue about me on a regular basis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPt1am18lR4
youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no you're not faggot

You don't have to believe me.

Anyway, AMA about the industry

Just what if he was. Who would he be most likely?

idris elba

Whats it like getting cucked by a french girl?

david carradine

Heres a question.
Why are such austistic faggot or attention whore that you would claim to be famous on an anonymous board

as a famous actor how do casting calls go?

Did you fuck Corey Haim?

can you get me a 9-5 job with nice pay?
no?

then fuck off, Hailey joel osment

CHLOE?

WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A FRIDGE CHLOE

I claim to be famous because I am. I don't know why someone would claim to be otherwise; maybe they would be autistic then.

Once you've reached a certain point ("B list"), then they call you.

No. I'm not high up enough to know who did

Have you seen Eva Green's butthole?

how the hell did you go from this

Ding! Ding! Ding!

to this

Not me. I had a major role around a decade back, but I'm mostly just coasting on that now.

Lol no. I'm faithful to my girlfriend, although I did fuck a LOT of girls (famous ones included) in the mid-2000s

how are alimony payments going?

what was the point where your career went from struggle to success? obv don't have to mention specifics

go away Paul we know its you

could it be?

I went from a nobody TV and commercial actor to the next big thing in literally a year. I was even doing stock photos before then. Some people say it's about the hard work and the talent, which is partially true, but the fact of the matter is that you have to get incredibly lucky. I landed the leading role in a blockbuster (and its sequel) and that made me.

where was Hugo shot then?

Who's a pedo? Besides the usual candidates (Bryan Singer, Dan Scheider, etc).

Classic Paul

C

Congrats on your success OP, fellow actor here

Name the pedos user!

Hi Henry. I know it's you big guy.

I only know the ones that should be obvious: Woody Allen, Bryan Singer, Terry Crews, and so on

Terry Crews is a pedo? first I've heard of this

Trevor?

My name starts with H ;)

Hitler fuck off.

Harry potter is it really you?

try Hayden

Who?

gawd fuckking dammit Henry, that's why there's a Zack and BvS thread i saw from the catalogue. jfc man get over it stop shilling Zack

Jayden Smith? Why you keep making those gay faces though? Kinda homo.

Mike Jones

Hayden Christensen?

How retarded is Lucas IRL?

Who did you fuck in the mid-2000s

Heath Ledger?! Why did you transcend humanity?

Why don't you just drop us a hint as to who you really are? Not like we're gonna report it to Buzzfeed as soon as you do.
Unless you're a shitty actor.

How did you get your start in the industry, is luck really a big part of making it?

Hugh Grant?

Hayden Byerly?

>AMA about the industry
Do you think she could play an autistic sidekick? or will she be stuck doing commercials?

Lucas is exactly what many of you have stated before: a complete fucking hack. He would just sit in his director's chair and drink coffee, pointing his fat fingers at his screen while talking to his CGI guys 80% of the time. The other 20% was spent mumbling about where he wanted us to walk in front of the blue screen.

Since no one will believe it's me, I'll just say. Cameron Diaz, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, Tila Tequila (I know) to name a few

You were the worst part of the prequels

You've got shit taste.

what's your opinion on sand?

Classic thread, Paul.

Are you Aidan Gillen or Tom Hardy?

did the prequels ruin your career?

You're wrong Hayden, George is a genious

I'll believe you user. Are you lonely? Why do you browse here?

It gets everywhere! That brings back memories. The only directing I got during that scene was, "you're full of inner rage and conflicted"

Thought that was jumper 2bh

George like Zack are geniuses in their own right but have to be reigned in to have a meaninful content.

Andrew Garfield, Dylan Obrien, Logan Lerman, Dave franco, Adam Devine, Mark Ruffalo, Paul Bettany,Adam Driver, Chris Pratt?

prove it nigger

Did you enjoy doing the prequels alongside actors like Ewan?

Whatever happened to that Neuromancer movie you were going to star in?

I've only seen Chris Pratt argued about here.

Nah, hes just shit at directing, jj memebrams is a hack

well since you're not hiding who you claim to be at least post picture with Cred Forums time stamp

Nope. I enjoy acting and would love to be in more movies, but I'm set for life now thanks to the prequels. I got to meet many of my heroes in the process as well.

For you.

I'm not too lonely, but I do feel like I have a lot of fake friends. I browse here for the simple fact that the culture here makes me laugh.

Hayden, did you know that people here really want your boipucci.

Almost as bad the people that want the jews gone, ALMOST.

>some lonely user is LARPing as hayden christensen

LARP about pics of his wife. Also about fucking Natalie Portman

this

That would be proof that I browse here, and I couldn't be as honest. Don't want that.

I was contacted about that like 8 years ago, and I can pretty much guarantee it will never be made.

What would of vastly improved the quality of the prequels, in your guestimated opinion.

>no timestamp pic
>will admit to be Hayden
kill yourself fag

Would you ever want to do anything Star Wars related again?

Also why did you cancel out of showing up at FanExpo Toronto a few years back?

The funniest thing about these kinds of threads is that nobody who was actually famous would post anonymously.

He has nothing to lose, hasn't admitted wrongdoing, and didn't dox himself or share anything other than the fact he is a celebrity that exists.

Fucking attention whore threads like this should be pruned.

Apologize

On a scale of 1 to 10 how Jewish are you?

Celebrities don't want anyone to know that they come on this cesspool of a website. It would ruin their reputation.

>Fucking attention whore threads like this should be pruned.
So these threads are upsetting you? Good to know, thanks for telling us.

Have you seen the Mr Plinkett reviews?

Posting a racist frog on a white nationalist alt-right website isn't something the chosen in Hollywood would appreciate.

If you're the real Hayden, fuck dude, you fucking sucked in that movie. You seem alright though, I'm glad that you're well-off.

But let's be honest, you're not Hayden, you're just some fat faggot having himself a little LARP.

>post a well known white nationalist image to start off with
>jewish

pick both

Kstew?

Describe Natalie Portman's pussy in detail.

>implying

real talk, I once tried to get Aiden to do an AMA in here but when he learned about this site he declined.

how did you find Cred Forums?

I'm done with Star Wars, unless the opportunity (and the right paycheck) arises.

Probably a 0. My girl is Jewish though.

he hasn't done a movie in over 10 fucking years! this thread is horse shit

Fake as fuck.

All you've "revealed" is shit that can easily be found via google. Give us some insider info and we might believe you.

Pussy was so wide you needed spelunking gear to enjoy it properly.

I have not, post a link to them.

Thanks man.

Tight. Like, surprisingly tight. She liked being on top.

Through reddit. I browse there anonymously as well.

>mfw when I'm a famous actor
never heard of you, must not be very famous

>browses reddit and Cred Forums
>knows Cred Forums shits on lucas for being a fat ass hack who can't get out of his chair if his life depended on it

>hasn't watched the Red Letter Media reviews

okay

Okay, what do you want? I was only an "insider" for 5 years and that was a while ago.

There's so many rumors out there that you're closeted, how do you address that.

Have you ever fondled jonh travolta's balls.

>didn't watch the Plinkett reviews
anyone pretending to be a celebrity while being a normal denizen of this board wouldn't have said this. It might be legit.

oh my user! he may be the first faggot to lie on this site

redlettermedia dot com > Mr. Plinkett

youtube.com/watch?v=KPt1am18lR4

here you go senpai

tell us how accurate his analysis of lucas and behind the scene stuff is?

youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

I heard from several news sources that you will play a small role in Episode VIII as a Force Ghost. Are the rumors true?

Oh man. Half an hour? Is it worth it?

That's part 1 of 3, it's 90 minutes. And they did reviews of all three prequels. They're great.

That's true. I have no dialogue and they used footage from 2005, however.

there are 3 half hour parts (and thats just for episode 2) and yes it's worth watching every minute

Is Ewen McGregor as chill a guy as I imagine? If you are Haden, i just watched a production movie about the prequels, mainly the third, and it seems like you were real bros during that.

Only if you can handle seeing your cringe-inducing acting analysed and assraped. He doesn't blame it on you though, only on Lucas

I see these kinds of thread pop in every now and then, some seem authentic, or at least whoever posts has a decent amount of insider info, and is well spoken for so its almost passable, but without proof its nothing.

It does make me wonder when real celebs do come here, and see a thread about them, what they end up contributing.

Like I know that Tom Hardy has at least ONCE made a Bane thread. The probability is insane.

>people are seriously indulging this guy's LARP

Stop enabling autism.

I'll watch it later tonight. Thanks, it's uncomfortable for me to watch myself in the prequels though.

Some user on a power trip would sound way more pompus than this guy is. I like to believe.

Literally why should we believe anything you say? Your word means nothing without a face and a timestamp.

You've already revealed your name, why would you have any problem providing us a timestamp? I know the reason... because you are fake as fuck.

But hey, congratulations on tricking half of nu-Cred Forums into believing you are a B-list celebrity.

Did Portman give good head? What about Diaz?

>Stop enabling autism.

That didn't stop your parents.

I would like to see you more desu

Making a succesful bait thread isnt autism retardo

Nat refused to give head, believe it or not. Diaz was an animal though.

Why are you mad? Something bad happen to you today?

Post feet faggot

So is pedowood true?

L

How fucking stupid is Cred Forums?

This guy has provided literally zero physical evidence that he is who he claims he is.

Stop entertaining this autistic LARPer.

maybe someone can get the 400 pound hacker out of his /vp/ charizard vs bulbasaur thread and have him track down this pepe posting fag

hayden if it really is you man, i just want to say i really enjoyed that movie "life as a house" or whatever, with kevin kline. shit made me cry bro.

Classic Dano

>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[10][11] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[10][12]

Shut the fuck up fagggggggg

TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

I want to see you try to wriggle your way out of this one you fake fuck.

fuck you i'm only 355

Cred Forums has become so mainstream that I hardly doubt this is untrue.

Throw us bone here man. give us some proof we can use!

Are you in the new Star Wars movies?

Have you been exposed to the pederasty that's apparently rampant in Hollywood?

This is such bullshit.

How did you feel when you read the sand dialogue? Seriously.

I wanted a sequel to Jumper.

>74778792
This is the real baiter, trying to get replies when noone cares either way. You are not getting a you from me faggot

Thank you. I genuinely appreciate that.

Why would I prove it? You think I want the world to know that I come on Cred Forums of all places, an anonymous, racist anime website?

BANE?

>its another Cred Forums gets tricked by a roleplayer into thinking he's a B-list celebrity episode

>not wanting to be associated with this Burmese woodcrafting board

As if we needed any more confirmation that you're fake.

>
so why dont the star wars flicks have blondes?

>Cameron Diaz, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, Tila Tequila

Fake tits
Fake black
Fake woman
And a goblin.

Wew lad, so jealous. Care to mention someone with a little more class and non-superficial beauty?

Yes, but it's just footage from 04-05, and Anakin is a ghost.

I didn't really think much of it at the time, but I came to realize how ridiculously stupid that line was while going over the script in my trailer later that day.

Jumper was dope as fuck. If you are Hayden, good work.

Fuck you, you weren't A-Lister, stop kidding yourself

Who the fuck cares! You don't act anymore you cunt! You got nothing to loose here dumbass. Go fuck some sand you Star Wars ruining cuck!REEEEE!

Hayden, you sound fake a as fuck, but I'll play along.

Is it better in the states? or do you still reside in Canada. Ontario is getting real old.

Did you ever have any interactions with Jake Lloyd?

Did you see Episode 7? What did you think of it? With George gone now, would you reconsider getting involved in Star Wars again?

I thought you were well cast for the Prequels, but that you got absolutely garbage dialogue to work with and were unfairly criticized for it. Honestly, there isn't an actor alive who could make that dialogue work.

Did you and the other actors ever try to ad-lib or get George to change things up, or was he set in stone with what he wrote? What were your first reactions when you read the scripts?

Jim Carey posted here and he still got work

Did you realize how shit attack of the clones was going to be while making it?

Hey Hayden if it's really you, I'm like one of five people that liked Shattered Glass, and I think you're a qt3.14

It's cool to know you might be lurking on Cred Forums. Do you only browse this board?

Did Tila Tequila smell the way she looks (I imagine she'd reek of three day old chicken broth and stale shrimp heads)?

I never claimed to be.

Why so angry?

I'll name one more, I had a brief fling in Italy with Naomi Watts.

>i could provide you with the evidence, but it would be inconvenient to the plot of the thread

>why so angry
you really are from fucking reddit

Rei or asuka?

No Jessica Alba?

Nice dubs, Annie!

>all of these retards believe a celebrity is a dumb frogposter
you're beyond dumb

Hayden, your acting is shit. You got a monotone voice and all your movies suck dick

it doesn't surprise me that famous people browse the site. People often forget that the famous are people with interests and hobbies that will not always be so different from the average joe...though you couldn't call any meme spouting faggot from Cred Forums the average joe but you get my picture.

What I want to know is why you browse Cred Forums. I'm sure a lot of your life is spent dealing with tv/film and celeb bullshit. So why come here for more of that?

Marvel or DC?

its not that outrageous, i mean isnt it confirmed that the guy from mr robot frequents this place?

I split my time between Los Angeles and my home in BC.

Episode 7 was certainly better than any film I was in.

I honestly didn't think it was that bad. Ultimately it was a kid's movie, and even though that doesn't excuse its many flaws, it's not as terrible as some of you make it out to be.

She smelled like, well, tequila. Not my best decision.

I only browse here, I found this place through reddit's "movie" section and have been coming here on and off since last year

>I never claimed to be.
Yeah, I was searcihng for that post, but couldn't find one. My bad. Did you cum on Natalies face or Camerons?

can you share pictures of your gf with us hayden? i bet shes a hottie.

Yea he posted his nudes last week on /soc/.

Hey fags, real Haydel here. Just got a text from my close friend and Cred Forums regular (and erstwhile moderator of /po/) Melvin Gibson that there was some little shit muncher imposter on here and I want to set the record straight.

Btw, my friends group consists of a few other actors as well and we go on the Cred Forums all the time. Not willing to disclose names on the others, but since Mel's past with this site is well-known and documented, just so you know.

Real ama about Hollywood for anyone that is interested.

ps. I did not fuck any of those actresses, though I once was at a bachelor party of a famous script writer, and when I went to the bathroom, cameron diaz came walking out and there was a big skidmark in the bowl. oddly smelled like paprika and Chanel No.5

more of this sort of insider info for those with dubs I guess

I dont buy it.

O.o

MODS

Now I know for sure you're lying. Naomi is gay.

that's nasty you sick fuck

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

These threads are pointless without proof. If all you are is an actor, some kind of celebrity, whatever, posting a proof through twitter or anything isn't going to abolish your career.

With the sheer volume of traffic to Cred Forums, there is no question we have high profile people browsing. I don't get this fear of acknowledging who you are.

DC. I didn't like Batman vs. Superman though, even Episode III was better than that steaming pile.

Nope.

Your mother's.

Jesus, time to delete my cache again.

oh hey /realHayden/, I'm comedienne and tv personality Tina Fey. I think I left my coke in your bathroom, can you bring it to Ashton Kutcher's party on saturday? thanks.

I live in LA, can I cup your balls at Good Luck bar in an hour?

>this is still up

MODS, WAKE UP

MODS MODS MODS

Say something on Twitter about sand

Hi everyone, it's Malick here. Any questions? Feeling pretty down right now fellas.

You are an awful actor and star wars was a piece pf shit.
Noice

>Likes DC
>shits on DC
>Man of Steel and Suicide Squad are also bad

stop posting anytime.

Ban this fucking pedo

this desu, Hayden you better deliver or I'll deliver in your girlfriend's vagina.

Alright guys, it's been fun but this thread is collapsing and I need to wake up early to catch a flight. I'll talk to you all tomorrow, you just won't know it :^)

W-What is it?

I don't even have a twitter.

It's really fucking hot

Mods, ban this autistic LARPer.

>Hayden
make one tweet and it will be real

SAND ON TWITTER FAGGOT

what do you have then?

>when you're dating someone Cred Forums talks about jerking off to and used to have tripfags obsessed with her

What is this image? I'm scared to open.

not going to ashton's party anymore, I met his brother the other day and unknowingly made some bad comments about him to ashton, genuinly told him how brave I think he is for having a spastic twin, et cetera, and unfortunately things kind of went down hill from there so now I' apparantly banned

but you know I never liked it there anyway, they just sit around and talk about american idol and magic the gathering. as this site has learnt me: fucking normies!

If you don't have Twitter, then post a timestamp. Or else everything that happened tonight will be for naught.

Do this , you'll have plausible deniability.

oh shit its true.

he dont got no twitter it's all fakes.

take a photo of you with jumper on the screen and post it here

Not OP but I am an actual actor.

There's a bunch of indian cunts pretending to be you on Twitter senpai (implying you aren't an indian cunt pretending to be HC) You should claim a real account for yourself, get fangirl pussy. And post about sand

How's it feel to be nigger rich?

Shattered Glass was good.

Your wrist is valuable real estate user.

Yep. So was Jumper.

Create a twitter, get it verified, and make a post about ANYTHING in the next 24 or so hours.

CLASSIC

Is that supposed to be offensive? That's just weak. Weaker than your acting.

Robin Williams is that you?

Oh yes, still hanging in there!

Who's your favorite director that you've worked with and how many agents do you have?

Michael Timepiece?
Richard Minutehand?
Jonathan Wristwatch?
Philip Cuckooclock?

haha, fuck off sigourney, I can recognise that sexy arm anywhere, you think i forgot about that handjob you gave me at the premiere of the Village???

I came on that golden wristband and you complaineed to me for weeks about how my "superseed" affected the "gold"

/thejoaquin/ out

What should I post to prove I'm an actor?

who is jennifer jason leigh, and why are you an expert?

A

First say which actor you are pretending to be, you know how this goes

no_fun_allowed.m4a.rar.exe

Does Natalie Portman smell like lavender and aloe vera? What about George Lucas. Does he smell like stale farts and sweat with a hint of honey blossom?

lol nice gumball machine watches

Did you ever rub one out into George's coffee? Perhaps while thinking of Natalie Portman's fishy quim?

do you have a twitter account? make a vague reference to Cred Forums on it. it's what people have done in the past if they're too much of a faggot to just outright state it.

for fuck's sake, people. you're not execs working at Sony with signed disclosure agreements leaking info, you're private citizens on a website which gets hundreds of thousands of hits per month. just fucking post proof.

>Does Natalie Portman smell like lavender and aloe vera?

Hi, Haymen here. No, it was more like Dettol and linoleum.

George Lucas chewed a lot of gum, and he had that old man coffee breath,

I always knew you posted here Jason Alexander

I work in the music industry and can tell you that several well known musicians browse and post on Cred Forums. Well known to Cred Forums anyway.

Did Horace and Pete really bankrupt you?

go to bed Joel

Like who?

Does it bother you than an Libyan shuffleboard forum makes more people laugh than you do?

S

Death grips.

S

That's it? They're just some meme group no one knows about outside of Cred Forums

yeah hi jewish grandpa.

half of Cred Forums is filled with little mongs who post their trite onto bandcamp, so coincidentally that happens to be the music industry

Why would you say that? Most of our songs get millions of views on youtube.

She was the lady in Hateful Eight (probably the only thing you've seen her in unless you've seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High).
I feel like that could backfire, but this isn't that big of a community so I don't know.

I

>well known to Cred Forums

That's like saying some faggot with a Youtube gaming channel browses Cred Forums. Who gives a fuck.

Do you ever banepost?

Sup Hayden don't have a question but just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your work in Star Wars and that I think you're handsome and that you seem like a really cool dude and I'm glad you are doing well

FJM
Sky Ferreira
Nathan Williams

Cred Forums is like a thing at 3AM in Silverlake

Also this

>I feel like that could backfire, but this isn't that big of a community so I don't know.

just don't post anything incriminating. maybe use a trip to avoid any impostors. i'm not saying it's similar, or even that the guy is popular, but Andrew WK posted before on Cred Forums with proof and answering various questions. although it was pretty fucking gay considering he was just promoting another shitty album and didn't get the chan culture.

anyway, i don't think it's a big deal. twitter references are ambiguous enough to avoid any risk of heat.

>Like I know that Tom Hardy has at least ONCE made a Bane thread.

what

it was a fake for hype

"Trite" is an adjective. Learn the language before adopting a superior tone.

Is that you, Billy Bob?

oh, so none of the good artists

C

in fact i am a quality poster

Yo idgaf Hayden Christensen went hard af as Anakin in episode 3

I remember her from Single White Female mostly.

Hottest blowjob scene ever.

This is top jej either way

I wish that scene was iconic.

i want to believe

Not OP, but I've worked with such directors as Paul Haggis, Edward Zwick, and David Fincher, among others.

I don't believe such a famous actor would have this rare ass pepe.

idk Nicki Minaj is a known Pepe collector

That guy lives near me. His mom passed away recently. Nice Christian lady.

This is Kurt russel

No it's not.

Oi, sparked my interest

Go to bed Henry

So how tight is her pussy ?

HAYDEN POST A SHIRTLESS PIC TO PROVE IT'S YOU.

Otherwise pls fuck off, you're taking up bane thread real estate.

It's Johnny Simmons

I'm pretty sure every straight white male aged 40-55 has spanked it to that scene at least once.

Love you Henry.
Tell Zack and co. to keep doing what they're doing. The butthurt is beautiful.

G'night. Off to bed.

This >when she gets the pubic hair off her tongue
classic

>274 replies to someone pretending to be an actor

Yeah the coffee and sitting in his chair line is almost straight out of the episode 3 review.

Hey its me Beans from Even Stevens

ask me anything

used to see him around at noho bars.

actually seems like a cool guy. he accepted his lot in life.

ive alwYs been a big jennifer jason leigh fan. to be qiite honest shes deserved oscars at least twice, for mrs parker and the visious circle, and last exit to brooklyn

Remember when "Lily Collins" came here?

Hugh Mungus

Hey mother fuckers. It's Samuel L. Jackson. Ask me some mother fucking questions.

>we don't actually talk about Hayden whats his face on a regular basis

Katy Perry and Niki Minaj posted pepes on twitter.

What was your first speaking role, and in which movie?

shoe on head/timestamp

hey what exactly do you do in the music industry wanna get in it myself and I wanna make some money you feel me?

im interning at some local studio right now

Saw this thread so I decided I'd hop in.

I am a former teen actor but stopped acting as a career a long time ago. Ask me anything.

all the blinds say you are a closeted homosexual, i'm calling bullshit if you are a dude from the mid-2000s with a name beginnning with H.

also the women you say you fucked don't line up worth shit. try researching a bit more before you pretend to be an actor

fuck off Dewey nobody cares about you, Brian Cranston is GOAT neck yourself you homosexual faggot

Is Hayden /ourguy/ now?

Not Erik Sullivan. I'm older.

bump

Listen up mother fucker! I'm not answering dumb fucking questions any mother fucker could find out with a quick fucking Google search.

post a contract or the cover for one?

something that doesn't give away your name or a studio name or project name but is something a non actor wouldn't know enough about to make up and print out?

maybe your agent representation agreement?

what about your SAG card or membership?

Fuck off Reese.

Older. I'm not even associated with Malcolm in the Middle. I was actually out of acting in the 2000s.

No one cares you phony faggot

Why so rude?

Bud Bundy was molested?

Skeet Ulrich?

just say who you are
what do you have to lose

Not Faustino. And I was not molested. I am still thankful to this day that what happened prevented me from facing the same fate as Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. I know this has been a hot issue lately.

Nope.

I know the dangers of putting personal information online, and I embrace the anonymity aspect of this website and others. I am older (recently turned 55) but I'm not ignorant towards modern technology.

can you post something like
to prove you were an actor?

like maybe an award you won, or a picture of you with someone famous and you just put your hand over yourself?

personal photos won't show up on internet so you're safe if you post a pic of you with like Sly Stallone or like Roseanne or shit who else was big before the 2000's.....Freddy Prinze Jr.? Or nvm you are older than that....

ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF ABSENCE OF PROOF

and by personal photos I mean if you hide yourself with your hand and the other celeb isn't hidden if it was pre-internet photo it won't be on the internet

Acting was never my passion. I got away from all that stuff so long ago now and I've just been through so much since, that I had to put it all behind me. No contracts, no awards, pictures are personal to me.

is not proof of absence?

I can tell you're not anyone by just how you write

But if you are slightly famous there is already a wiki page on you, it will not hurt you to say your name it will allow us to ask more direct and relevant questions

You're brother is a fake investor, your agent is a drug addict and you'll never work again.

Also love you movies Hadey

There is no wikipedia article on me.

That wasn't me. I starting posting a few minutes ago.

>famous actor
>using the white supremacist frog

An antisemite like you doesn't deserve to work in Hollywood.

I'm also a famous actor and I see you guys strongly dislike my latest movie. And I can understand that. But have faith in me and I will do the best in my power to redeem this franchise.

male or female?

that's a retarded aphorisma put forth by fucking teleologysts which we all know are always wrong

Ben? Is it you mate?

that's cool OP my dad also worked for Nintendo

fair enough

Could you maybe describe some things that a regular person wouldn't know about hollywood and/or acting and the business side of it? What about party stories? Who had the best party house? Is __________ celebrity an asshole/cool person?

Like the process of finding an agent? What percentage you paid to them, what you do tax wise as I assume you're living off your career earnings? Did acting basically provide a lot of money compared to what you would have done if you didn't act and thus, while not your passion something to do until you could retired and pursue it?

Are you ever asked to go back to any previous roles because reboots are such a big thing now?

Do you have like kids in college now?

Male.

then you're like probably no one
I know people irl with wiki pages its easy

were you in a famous sitcom?

well for you then

Yes

wew lads...

Wtf

LOL like Skeet Ulrich could afford internet access anyway

Actors who I think have browsed Cred Forums
Dave Franco
Matthew McConaughey
Chris Pratt
Ian McKellen
Ellen Page

Actors who I don't think would ever browse Cred Forums
Tobey 'Mr Mogadon' Maguire
Julia Roberts
Clint Eastwood
Jude Law

Hollywood is a nightmare. Never going back. Like I said, I am thankful to God that I got out of there when I could, seeing as how kids like Corey Feldman turned out. Poor kid, god bless him. A lot of the directors (not all) are really out to get you, they love hanging out with young 'men' actors. Like me. That's why it was so dangerous for me back then. I was young and beautiful. One thing I do have to say about living conditions is that you see yourself moving a lot, I moved out from New Hampshire all the way out to LA and eventually settled in NY. It's very hectic.

No great party stories though. Jennifer Connelly is cool, very nice. I also worked with David Duchovny, who's also pretty cool. Keanu Reeves was great as well, we were like bros.

Pretty easy to find an agent, but not one that knows what he's doing. Sometimes they demand way too much of your incremental salary. Like I implied, I didn't do it for fame, it was sort of just a job, and it really did help my financial situation but not exactly in the long run to be honest.

I've been asked to come back on a project at FOX, but those deals never panned out since I left Hollywood.

No kids.

I was actually surprised I didn't have a wikipedia page.

No sitcoms. Mainly drama and smaller films.

>Halle Berry
BLEACHED

>people will fall for this

Seriously, why are the mods letting this stay up?
And why are you cunts biting?

Filename

>No sitcoms. Mainly drama and smaller films.

were you even famous, jesus. just say whatever the fuck you was in already.

Ever heard of The Equalizer? I was in an episode of that. And Red Shoe Diaries. As well as The X Files, which I am a big fan of personally.

You were never attractive, Alex Winters.

Not Alex Winters. Never got as big as him, which says a lot about me, ha ha, or him?

>Jennifer Connelly is cool, very nice.

That's pleasing to hear, she has been beautiful my entire life and always seemed to carry herself well.

Thanks for answering, I got more if you're willing

What is the worst thing you've seen on set, as far as crew being bad/unprofessional and a fellow actor/actress being just outright hard to work with?

Have you ever done any voice acting or thought about it as an alternative? Would voice acting be viewed as a less stressful acting gig that keeps you paid and relevant?

Have you done any theater or is that more of a "directors who like young men" type of area?

I once met Bruce Vilanche, although very aggressively gay he was respectful of me telling him not to grab my package the first time and was very nice after that. Are gay jews who have a lot of influence (writers, producers, directors, execs) abundant there? I've been to West Hollywood once, it was very gay friendly so I assume you can be a producer, write, director, exec and have young men around you and everyone else is doing the same thing and it's never noticed?

thanks again

Bradley Whitford? You were amazing in Billy Madison if it is you, that role will live on forever.

Alan Boyce

mystery solved

do you maintain the high ground during casting interviews?

Christopher Atkins ??

damn bro, Brooke Shields.........

see all you have to do is filter projects on imdb that contain shared cast and crew

i solved this case. everything literally adds up. its done.

do I have to log in to do that shit?

Not Whitford. But on with the questions...

I haven't seen anything bad on set. It's what I saw in my personal life that scared me. I do not want to talk about it, I never do. But I think since I have forgotten a lot of it, since what happened, I don't really have to worry about that.

Nothing totally different. But I think voice acting would actually be very less stressful on account of there being no sense of physicality the actor has to show or portray.

I wrote an off-Broadway play and tried getting more into stage but of course that didn't quite work out.

I did have a lot of homosexual experiences. I don't want to talk about it. But yes, it is a big problem.

Thanks.

no, but I already did it anyway. just imdb Alan boyce.

1 ep of x files, 1 ep of red shoe diaries, 1 ep of equalizer, from NH.

that's /ourguy/

Hello, anons.

literally /o u r g u y/

Did you fuck Julia Roberts?

Very amusing.

have you fucked natalie portman?

No.

No.

you should start a thread some other time and do an actual q&a

I don't want to overstay my welcome.

Thanks again

How did you end up meeting Jennifer Connolly? Via acting or just hanging out with friends in LA? I assume Keanu and David Duchovny were movies/tv shows, I know David was in both red shoe diaries (good stuff when you're a teenager without internet) and x-files.

>tried getting more into stage but of course that didn't quite work out.
>I did have a lot of homosexual experiences. I don't want to talk about it

Not trying to pry here but the two seem to go hand in hand, homosexuals and theater, was that something you kind of had to be down for to get into theater? Like join the club or be part of the club type? I had a landlord who owned a production company, least professional person I have ever met in my life, so flakey, I am not saying all homosexuals are that way...but it seems more than the other demographics of society are indeed very hard to work with, was that part of the problem?

Also did you ever get into drugs? I know gays like cocaine from what I've seen personally and I know rich people do too, hollywood seems like a magnet for it. If you don't' want to answer you don't have to, you may have already shut this down...

What kind of actor were you, like how you prepared for roles? Brando type? Method Actor?

it's a film and television board. all anyone ever does is talk about cunny, kino, and jews. why wouldn't we want to hear your insights?

You're fine famalam

you're welcome here, it's refreshing to talk about something that's not bullshit memes....actual tv and film and just general info about it all

personally I read the book "a pound of flesh" by Art Linson who producer uhhh car wash, fast times at ridgemont high, the untouchables, dick tracy and so on

I really loved that book and the insight he had and his writing was quality

Acting of course, we acted in a high school film together.

I was always on set on time, didn't try bothering anyone. Did my job, that's it.

I guess I'm just a little fragile after everything. I don't really want to relive my Hollywood days and I don't want to bother the moderators, especially not that.

*who was the producer of

Thanks kind user. Good to talk a little, not too much though. I'm not naturally a very talkative person.

>I don't want to bother the moderators
>Cred Forums
>mods
No such thing.

Trust me, I know. ;)

are you the one posting the black cock threads?

How did you end up hnging out with Connelly? Is the whole mom rape thing true? How about the watersports rumors?

>I was always on set on time, didn't try bothering anyone. Did my job, that's it.
ok I get it

Thanks again for answering

What keeps you busy now?

No, and I wish whoever's doing it would stop. Literally seeing dicks everywhere I look triggers me and is one of the reasons I don't come on Cred Forums or Reddit very often. I don't even go on social media, I'm literally that paranoid.

When your working on set, you tend to interact a lot with your co-stars and the crew. I wouldn't know about that other stuff...

Retirement and dank memes. Just kidding, I have a huge family that loves and supports me and just nothing else I can ask for. My mom is my hero and the best thing in my life now and ever.

How did you wind up discovering Cred Forums? Do you post regularly?

Would you mind telling us what really happened with your career, you were a lead actor in movies for a time...

It's fair if you don't want to, but it just seems like...I dunno one could assume based on past responses maybe some certain types of people wanted more than you just showing up on time and doing your job?

Maybe I can rephrase that better or reword it...

Um...was there anything that expedited your exit out of acting? Like a crummy agent, a pay dispute, a lack of good scripts being offered?

holy fuck dude....permanent record.......that's a fucking extreme plot for a movie bro

Did you have any problem with that script? Or was it just acting work?

which actress is THE biggest slut?
Are any of these actresses sluts, or do they have sex with different people regularly, or have they been on the couch?

Natalie Portman
Jessica Chastain
Anne Hathaway

My nephew. I know it's a strange habit but like most famous or even moderately 'known' people, they'd be damned if they openly indulge in that stuff. I know social media is really an ego thing and that's fine, they're celebrities, they can do whatever, but most people see anonymity as a breath of fresh air.

That being said, I do not come here all the time. Though the time I have spent here and on Reddit and anywhere else has really helped me to come back to reality and to see where we've all come. It's getting scarier to be honest, how assimilated with the technology we created we have become. It's a waking nightmare for most, and really brings out the worst in a lot of people. That's why I am very shy to this stuff. I guess I just needed to get something of my chest. Really just learning everything over again. That's what TBI will do to you.

I was in a bad car accident. Nearly killed me. Suffered from TBI for many years, had a nervous breakdown they had to put me away. I was in a coma for longer than I can remember now. But it's more important really as to how deep the coma is. Most people don't realize that's what counts. There's a whole measurement, the Glasgow Coma Scale.

Really was the darkest time of my life, literally.

It was work, I couldn't say no. But I really now think the problems faced in that film are more prevalent in society today than ever before. Suicide is not the way, trust me, I've considered it. It's not only stupid, it's selfish. You leave so many things behind, it just shatters everyone else's worlds. That was the appeal of the film. You need strength, you need to let others give you strength. Basically, just never EVER give up. But back then I didn't give a second thought to it.

How many drugs you do with Keanu senpai?

>this thread actually got replies

literally facebook/tv/ now thanks Cred Forums

>Natalie Portman
>Jessica Chastain
>Anne Hathaway

Not actor user but think about it

Which of those 3 is the least naturally attractive and stars in Disney Hollywood jew bullshit movies and I personally can't think of anything artsy fartsy or academy award nominated she's done. I mean, the ones without talent need a gimmick, maybe anal gaping is their gimmick?

None. But I think he was definitely taking some heavy stuff back in the day.

>Which of those 3 is the least naturally attractive and stars in Disney Hollywood jew bullshit movies and I personally can't think of anything artsy fartsy or academy award nominated she's done. I mean, the ones without talent need a gimmick, maybe anal gaping is their gimmick?
I don't know.

ANSWER THIS PLEASE

A little after my time, sorry.

Can you still give an approximate answer?

I can't really say. Based on what said, I'd think Anne Hathaway, but I don't really want to judge who is the "biggest slut".

Oh wow, I used to know an NFL player that also had a bad car accident and woke up from a coma not as a 1st round pick, but as a 7th round who could barely (if at all) walk or speak. Demetrius Byrd. Byrd was a very genuine person, respectful and upfront though. But man...he used to holler at all the Mexican girls at the mall with his broken Spanish...but at the club he wasn't like that, treated women with decency and respect. He also didn't make a mess of himself when he did go out. I was told, he was showing up late to the facility to get treatment after the first off season so they released him. He was still having problems speaking and walking at that time. I often wonder what he's up to now, he was an early round talent, like instant millionaire type leading up to the NFL draft that year. He went back to school to finish his degree last I heard. You know looking back on it, reading old articles, the sports media didn't either A) have the correct info B) didn't properly report how bad his head injuries were. I saw that guy...his eyes seemed off, and he had trouble speaking and walking. I was told by his teammate it was worse than the media reported it to be as well then saw proof first hand.

It's good to hear you're on the other side of that, coming up, do you still have issues with the injury? Like are there any lasting effects like motor skills or memory problems? Did hollywood people give you any support at that time? Or was it just your family/close friends that you mentioned? I asked you what keeps you busy, I myself like to paint, big abstract oil canvases.

I don't think I'll be the only one who watches some of your movies now, I already found a fucking killer meme in one, so don't take offense if the board starts asking if you're roles are pure kino ok?

>, I already found a fucking killer meme in one

I lost that meme, maybe it's better that way for now anyways...you'll still be pure kino

For years I suffered from hyper sexuality brought on by the brain damage. I lacked inhibition, I was impulsive, I became an animal, that's how it felt. Everything was a constant fight for survival, that's all that mattered.

But it saved me from Hollywood. They didn't care about me, they never cared.

It's just been endless support by loved ones and especially my mother, whose been there my whole life. I also recently picked up "The Stranger Inside of Me" by Randal H Flutur. Really helped me to get a bearing.

That being said, I do have some issues to be worked out, after the mental care, the depression, I still have quirks. Typing has really helped, I've been doing a lot of reading, meditating, just keeping myself occupied.

Thank you for the information by the way.

I'm not actor user but

Look, Anne Hathaway went from a literal who TV show to a Disney Co-Starring role with Julie Andrews as a teenager...figure out who the casting couch whore is between the 3....Julie Fucking Andrews, the hills are alive with the sound of music Julie Andrews and her were on a movie poster for her literal 2nd role in acting and 1st role in a movie, her next movie being another disney co-starring or starring role...

How do you think she just jumped up a few rungs on the career ladder? Maybe it was an honest to god good audition...but...this is Disney, known for child stars, and this is hollywood, known for their love of youth

Jessica Chastain grinded it out for years on TV shows 1 episode or a few at at time. Portman had a few non leading roles then got big in Star Wars. Which there is a 3 years gap between her star wars 1st movie and her previous role.

So again, ask yourself how Anne Hathaway managed to jump from shitty tv show 22 episodes on Fox to Walt Disney co star with Julie Andrews

>its an user poorly pretending to be hayden christensen episode
lmao I'll humour you though
what was it like to work with ewan? did you ever have any arguments with george about what do since he never gave any detailed directions?