The last refuge of a dying show, get in here when you assholes find this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11319275
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/halt-catch-fire-season-three-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all out pandering
>turned joe into full blown aids faggot and ruined his character
what a shame

Am I the only other person who likes this show?

I only watched the first ep of season 3 what happened?

Is it even worth watching?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have AIDS.

Does this show share the same tv universe as The Americans?

pretty sure its more than just you

they seemed to turn joe into a faggot. you know, maybe i'm completely wrong, but wasn't joe's character suppose to be the kind that did anything to get what he wanted including fucking dudes? now i guess he's just a homo with a gay lover who has aids. plus the muh strong women and men are sexist pigs really got ramped the fuck up. it's a disaster so far

i know that, but his boyfriend did

Is HACF technokino?

actually from these last two seasons, he has become less bi than more bi.

If you look at the three seasons as a whole, his last encounter with another dude is really the first season.

all of the possible disease stuff is dealing with his earlier behavior, and it looks like he was talking to past lovers telling them he might have a disease and to get checked. pretty standard shit.

Donna is my techfu

Season 1 was so fucking good.
Season 2 had less focus and was too much MUH WOMYNNNNNNNNN which gave it better reviews by shitty websites
Season 3 is even worse

Without Joe, Gordon would be a middle management nothing living in bumfuck Texas

he will figure that out, gordon will want to get in on what joe is working on

Only saw season 1. Guess i wont be catching up with this show, too bad.

HE'S GONNA DO IT

Then the show will finally be back on track. This two storyline meandering is getting old.

Based Gordon/Joe team up when?

they really should have cut back on this strong independent women shit. joe and gordon scenes are the best and boz is too much fan service at this point. they shouldn't have brought him back

I agree completely, and I think with Gordon in control and Joe being the idea/pitch man will work best.

I think it will turn the punjab into the enemy though since gordon will want to fuck him over for fucking him over.

Is it just me or was Gordon talking to voices in his head on his HAM radio a few episodes back before actually taking with Cameron

So is this gonna be the last season?

soon, Joe always wanted his buddy back.

Is Ryan /our guy/?

I take that back apparently they want to shit on joe some more

I seriously think women are writing this show

Gordon ratting out his wife?

Fucking scum

joe did fuck gordon over three times though

he doesn't have AIDS, he is still a huge fake faggot but he dodged that one.
Most probably he will invent the known world wide web and probably smartphones next episode.
What a fucking joke.

every time gordon has ended up coming out for the better in the long run.

its idiotic and vindictive, and terrible storytelling. it belongs on a soap.

>Season 1 was good (not fucking good)
>Season 2 Joe is Super Steve Jobs Gates Visionary Motherfucker Inventor of the Internet of Things, Cam is a walking paradox with the shit teenage rebel wants to build a company
>Season 3 is somehow shaping to make it worse

Cam is such a whiny baby

Da fuq did Ryan just do?

what is up with donna's neck it's like a dried prune

open sourced nsfwnet

Wow Cameron is a fucking bitch. Like I always knew that, but it's like all her growth from the past two seasons has gone down the drain. Glad she's getting her shit kicked in now.

She's in the middle of showing cameron what it feels like to be joe for a day.

God i fucking hate cameron

jesus christ

Obviously the VC wants to do the ipo

Lulz fuck you Cameron. This is what you get

why would you put that kind of ultimatum knowing the winds are going against you?

>if this show wasn't getting canceled after this season cameron would eventually be vindicated
at least we can just pretend to the dumb bitch got what what was coming

seriously this, people go into these kinds of businesses hoping to get bought out.

How long before Cameron ends up with or at Joe's apartment?

i'm not so sure its getting canceled

two episodes at most, she loves the full blown AIDS faggot dick

Ok enough of the Cameron/Donna drama and let's get back to the joe/Gordon shit. This wahh I'm a misunderstood edgy genius my way or no way business is stale.

is it still getting good reviews?

Ryan you fuck

>Cameron could have made a coherent presentation to show the VC how much extra money they could get by putting off the ipo for 6-12 months and what they need to do to accomplish that

> instead she writes a bunch of incoherent gibberish on legal pads and forces a vote when Gordon told her it was going to come down to one person

She deserves everything she got

one of the only series getting any acclaim, they're not canceling it yet, maybe next year for syndication.

also that out of nowhere joe/gordon team up, fuck yeah

rip in peas joe

she needs a joe who is politically intelligent, or a boz.

which even gordon sees

Ryan just missed the train

You were our guy.

You stupid fuck

Considering Mcafee survived his ordeals and so did Jobs even after losing his company.

Joe will be fine, they based his archetype on the silicon valley survivor.

>finally get based Joe/Gordon teamup
>Ryan fucks everything up

>thinks that isn't exactly proto anonymous

He is a chanology hacktivist at heart. He'll end up burning for it.

He seems to forget circumstantial evidence works asymmetrically. Much like radar, it hones in on the space you occupy and not the dots connecting you.

So how many episodes until Joe rats Ryan out?

It's been stale the entire time, at least in my view. I've always lacked any sort of respect for Cameron because she's so afraid of everything but she expresses that emotion with anger or by ignoring the source. I don't like people/characters like that. It's such an unattractive quality. She's brilliant but she's such a child. Gordon on the other hand doesn't really express emotions at all unless he's forced to. He bottles it up until literally getting sick.

The only person I really have a timid respect for is John, but that's only because of his ability to bounce back after getting knocked down. He also speaks the truth, in his own way. He's got the "Southern redneck" shtick down and knows how to use it.

I love the show though. The aesthetic and material get me in the feels.

I don't think he will, because that would still make him an accomplice, and they're going to try and force ryan against him, not the other way around.

I mean if he went to the cops right after he left they probably wouldn't be able to pin accomplice on him.

He didn't tell him to do anything like what he did

Well that teaser had the cops at joes door and gordon realizing ryan is going to try and screw joe to save himself. They're doing this to show just how much joe has changed, which will give gordon a reason to respect him again

I like it, I just haven't watched S3 yet.

I completely forgot it was coming on. I guess I'm gonna read after.

its on again right now

Yeah, I know he won't do that.

who won't do what?

meatloaf

I'm watching it now going to watch The Stand on El Rey and crash on my couch.

heh

this is probably the first episode of the season with any decent payoff and it finally makes gordon seem as intelligent as he is.

what the fuck are you babbling about you redditor shit head?

Gordon is the workhorse, the cup. Joe is the muse, the halt and catch fire command. Gordon only reaches his greatness when he is pushed by Joe.

I love this show, the nuance is amazing although the above mention is less nuance than sledgehammer.

The same douchebags that think they can change the world for idealistic reasons. Simple enough for you?

I understand the whole chanology bit you would have had to been around in 07/08 so sorry for going over your head, my short friend.

I caught that too. This show is filled with tiny details.

Wah wah let's go into a thread to whine about how much we don't like a show

Two seconds in and Cameron's ass is driving me wild wew

that side shot of her in the house was pretty fantastic ass to tit game.

When she was all sweaty and stinky in season 1 I got the erection, still do.

I wish she got that bike because lady bikers are a fetish of mine.

just imagine her pregnant though user, with her long build with a big belly, and large breasts.

HNNNGH

>doesn't know what chanology is
>calls others redditors

out with you little nigger.

Double trips say no he will backstab joe

What did Ryan burn? I'm kinda doing other stuff and wasn't paying attention.

Donna is being a massive bitch and my waifus shouldn't fight because they're all dying.

>that noise she makes when you gasp-sobs

Pure orgasm. I bet she's a crier.

He took the source code for macmillian security and opensourced it. Also shotgun'd a bunch of internal documents and a text memo basically exonerating joe. He then proceeded to ripcord his setup. Only think he was missing was magnets or a microwave on that harddrive.

His activism is going to burn him to nothing. He fucked up and made him cancerous to anyone/everyone.

If you pause the screen you will see he logged in under his own name. He may not have used Ryan on the corporate server but he sure did on the Robin Hood server where his name is distinctly and clearly on the ftp login screen.

seriously, joe had already won is such a way that left him well defended and he got what he wanted all along and got his buddy back.

Then ryan is like well fuck those guys for shitting on the ideals.

Why can't they just lez out? That trip Donna had was pretty feelsy.

Despite joe not being computer savvy as some in the show he is well aware of how evidence gets left behind for sure.

because they both have ego's stemming from inadequacy, donna like gordon doesn't think she has ever lived up to her potential and thinks she is just along for the ride which is why Cameron uses it in the meeting..and cam wants to be taken seriously except she went in half cocked and got blind sided again even though she was warned. Twice. The irony being she is now the new joe.

Agreed, the last thing they talk about is how smart Ryan was hiding his tracks and the episode ends with Joe saying, "we'll see". Joe knows the game, and he as THIS close to cutting Ryan in and giving him a key to the kingdom. Ryan was meant to be Joes heir too.

I just wanted Donna and Cam to lez out while watching Terminator. Can't believe this turnaround in Gordon and Cam's relationship.

SONAIRIS

I think it is a play on themes of self destruction, which is why they contrasted cameron and ryan. Which is also why both of them are talking to her about ryan in next episode.

The funny thing to me is that gordon is going to come out the best because of joe. While the strong ladies lay in the wreckage of their decisions.

So now Joe and gordon are going to go on to help create the modern internet of things.

I don't think it is a turn around. I think he was very open and honest about where he is. He acted on his conscience by warning her but he isn't going to vote against his wife. that would just be stupid.

I love boz he's the voice of reason in a sea of emotion cam and Gordon even Donna sometimes act like fucking children, but boz is calm cool and relaxed

Yeah I don't blame him for not wanting to go against her they've got an understanding now. I wish we could have seen Cam's mom, bet she's a M I L F.

Boz and the qts are the only reason I'm watching.

I hope so can't wait for a Gordon/Joe teamup/reunion

despite donna's shit house, the fact gordon kept this all secret was because donna still has issues with joe and so does cam so boys are going off to conquer the world and mutiny is going to go down tin shack route of internet fads.

The sisterhood of pirates is going to die and the true bromance is happening.

unfortunately it isn't going to be that lucky, even if joe survives trial or whatever they're going to try and do to him. cameron will weasel her way back in because gordon will feel guilty for how it all went down which means gordon will probably end up getting divorced.

That scene got my hope up I thought it would turn out different

>tfw joe just turned his back on real loyalty at the end

Donna has too much of a business mind and cameron doesn't. owning 25 percent of a company valued above 20 mil is a nice chunk of change back in the late 80s.

Meanwhile Gordon and Joe are about to go build a business that is still worth in the billions today.

If only it happened, I'm still pissed Cam didn't get the bike and married Renton the heroin addict.

Me too actually

>joe turned his back on same self destructive shit he did to himself at end of season 1

>calling down fire on your own position thinking you're going to escape it unharmed
>not crazy

The only person that benefits directly from the hack is joe and since joe will never be able to prove he didn't have some hand in it, even after he won through gordon.. that wasn't loyalty..

it was insanity.

He HAD to. It pained him, you could see it in his voice and face. Joe was going to give him a literal key to the kingdom too.

These two have always been the true geniuses, the long term change the future kind of genius.

Cam and Donna are filler.

true

when the fuck did and why the fuck did joe stop being the main character

I meant when Donna was high and all touchy feely and can came to meet her and they were making up (out I wish)

neither have shown any capacity for bisexuality as far as I remember.

infact everything outside of heterosexuality has been turned way way down from season 1.

they're trying to write an ensemble show and haven't figured out how to write unlikable people that are still enjoyable to watch. The salinger problem.

They haven't but it'd still be hot. What happened to qt bisexual wife Joe had? I wish Joe kept her around.

>Lesbian on Boardwalk
>Bi in Halt

Pottery

technically she was bi in both shows. She had a kid with only reason to watch Boardwalk.

I miss Jimmy...

you're not the only one.

I really like this show. Am I a fag?

I like everything else but Walking Dead is better. I only watch it because wtf else am I going to do on Sundays? I miss Hell on Wheels already.

I fucked up, I'm tired and posting makes me dumb. I like everything other than Walking Dead. I can't believe they didn't rerun Hell on Wheels up til the finale.

juat watched the latest episode and man was it satisfying.

i cant remember the last time a tv show made me feel this way. i hope the Cameron character commits suicide in the next episode. shes always been annoying as fuck

I hope you commit suicide. The qts and Boz are the only characters worth a fuck now.

how can you like Cameron? she has a cross eyed angry stare most of the time

its like nails on a chalkboard

Faggot, Joe quit posting.

if you like that down syndrome look hey! go for it

Does anyone actually like Cameron ? Everything she does is petty and watching her decision making is insufferable

DO NOT VOTE WITH YOUR DICK

strawpoll.me/11319275
strawpoll.me/11319275
strawpoll.me/11319275
strawpoll.me/11319275
strawpoll.me/11319275
strawpoll.me/11319275

I can't drink even a single glass of red wine without getting close to or completely throwing up, does anyone have any tips

I've never tried white whine or rose wine or whatever else there is, do they taste similar to red wine ?

>strawpoll.me/11319275

>implying we dont always think with our dicks

user...

They make things now that can pull sulfates and amines out of red wine.

The same thing that gives people headaches is same thing makes you want to throw up. Allergic reaction.

what are these "things" you speak of

Wine Aerator.

I wonder what pretentious high class wine connoisseurs think of this

you tried one yourself ? thoughts ?

Honestly and more funny, my dad gets sick from red wine so needs one and it seems to work for him and then I make fun of him for being a pussy.

But you asked for a cure. It does seem to work.

just be a real man and drink beer. wine is for women and faggots

FOR ONCE, I AM GLAD THAT A "HALT AND CATCH FIRE" THREAD HAS LASTED THIS LONG.

Well the best episode of the season happened tonight so it worked out.

"Cred Forums" NEEDS A "CAMERON", NOT A "DONNA"; THE WORLD WIDE WEB NEEDS LESS "GORDONS", AND LESS "DIEBOLDS", AND MORE "JOES".

beer tastes just as shit a wine

be a man and drink whiskey and vodka you fucking faggot frat boy pussy

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

"""HAH"""

what does

>SJW ruin yet another potentially good show
I want to get off this ride!

Another character

we'll see but I'm glad we're getting more joe/gordon antics

>mfw Joe went gay because Cameron left him

Fuck, i can;t wait for the episode where cameron gets married and joe fucks her right in front of everyone

How can you not feel awful for Tom Rendon

he is literally getting KEKED emotionally and soon PHYSICALLY

>mfw Cameron goes around to Joe's apartment late at night out of the blue wearing the wedding ring for the first time and Joe says ;

"Doesn't matter, could have been anyone, you were happy for a moment and you thought the person standing closest to you was the source."

I HATE CAMERON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHES SUCH A BITCH, I haven't hated a character so much in so long

>Wont take Toms last name
>Won't let Tom carry her through the doorway
>Ruining Mutiny
>Being a baby
>Not telling Papa Bos shes getting married
>Not saving her dads motorcycle
>..
>The list is endless

yeah what's the point of bringing back Tom into the show? we can only hope Cameron and Tom die in a fiery car crash this season

I actually like Tom as a character / actor its too bad that hes become a side character attached solely to Cameron, but his return was random and sudden and felt weird

I honestly only think he was brought back as another barrier between Cameron and Joe and another step towards realization of the fact that she should be with Joe

also like other people have been complaining about "female" writers and "power womyn" it could literally be to add in a plot point of cuucking which the googles are loving recently

>googles

you Cred Forums faggots are cringey as fuck

I don't even go on Cred Forums I'm just using it because its chan culture and its funny to see angry faggots like you

>chan culture

so you like anime too? my god just kill yourself kid

you ever used a meme, or cuck, or green text

my god stop immersing yourself in this board, you should stick to eating your own semen and shit and instead of spewing it here

Is this POS still on the air?

Fuck, 2016 and AMC is bankrupt of ideas

How does it stay on with these ratings?

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/halt-catch-fire-season-three-ratings/

I guess it is better than running an infomercial during that time. Well, an infomercial would get better ratings.

i dont have to agree with anybody here. thats the good thing about Cred Forums

dont tell me what to do redditor

>jew ratings

a lot of people bittorrent the show schlomo

i dont have to tell you to eat your own semen because your going to do it anyway

redditor?! you just activated my trap card, get back to your containment board >Cred Forums

>chan culture

Nope, it's anger from a bunch of faggots that they can't meme their way to top of the website rankings.

>It's an angry manchildren can't game a search engine episode.

Thanks for correcting the record mr. AMC guy

Enjoy those sponsor meetings explaining another 30+% ratings drop.

its worth using even for these pathetic responses

I wonder who the real manbabies are

Is waifuism chan culture? Shitposting? Cunnyposting? All of these things and more existed long before using google to mean nigger.

It's chan culture for the five minutes that many other forced failed memes were.

You can't even argue it wasn't made up by Cred Forumsfags angry their memeing wasn't at the top of a google search.

>correcting the record

you wanna know how I can tell how you are either ;

A) A newfag
B) A real fag
C) A redditor

because the real Cred Forums would jump at any chance for mild humorous racism in jest and a chance to fuck up the conglomerate websites

Cred Forums hasnt been Cred Forums for awhile now. it changed when kids like you began flocking to it

>2015

thats why i didnt put a year when i thought it changed you redditor. who would brag about being here for a long time lol

you are dumb

>2015

u pwned me bro

> shaggy puts doubt in Ryan's mind that Joe is using him
> he freaks out internally and calls Joe to ask if he and Gordon are cutting him out of NSFnet
> Joe was planning on giving him the keys to the kingdom
>Ryan does some immensely stupid shit
> now Joe really is going to cut him out

Dayum shame

someone's got to be the self destructive one.

What did he mean by this

This show is getting really fucking tiresome. They're playing the "I'll keep this vital yet harmful information from my significant other for no fucking reason other than to move the plot forward" card way too fucking much. Not to mention Cameron's constant little brat outbursts, they're just annoying.

>inb4 pic related

So much annoying shit is Cameron ruining shit with her feelings and irrational behavior. At least I can relate to it having seen other girls like her.

It makes sense, but one would think that after so many years and two seasons her character would evolve a bit and get her shit together.

not necessarily, people don't get their shit together all the time.

Agreed.

Of course, but this is a TV show, seeing people run into the same drama and problems because they keep making the same mistakes without ever learning gets really annoying in the end.