Will he ever get a biopic that portrays him as the best president America ever had?

Will he ever get a biopic that portrays him as the best president America ever had?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxCqOw5_4oE
youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY
youtube.com/watch?v=oonhns1xAFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't order all hippies to be shipped out, so he isn't the best president.

A great president must show great restraint.

He was okay

I liked everything he did

But fuck him for lumping Spanish people with Mestizos under "Hispanic"

Fucking smelly brown indio manlets, kill yourselfs!

I thought Stone's Nixon was sympathetic, showing his slow realization that the President is really just a figurehead, and can't really change the system.

This scene at the Lincoln Memorial (and the praying with Kissinger scene later) really hammer this home.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxCqOw5_4oE

>your face when one of the best renditions of Nixon was on a britbong kids show

Had like zero flanderization, guy was upright and reasonable and didn't take guff from alien scum

>created the EPA
>fought for a guaranteed income
>desegregated schools
>destabilized the war effort in Vietnam
>opened relations with China which was unfuckingheard of
Why do liberals hate this guy again? He was more liberal than Obama.

He heavily prosecuted known Communists in the 1950's without being seen as a witch hunter like McCarthy. Those that survived infiltrated the public university system in the early 1960's has smeared him ever since.

Secretly, liberals love him because he ruined the reputation of the Republican party for the next half-century.

Republicans hate him even more as a result.

I think my point went over your small brain

youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZvlZZ0DY

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Noam Chomsky has literally made the case that he was the last liberal president. It helped that large scale social movements and protestors were at the gates and the media still responded to such things.

cant spell hispanic without spanish.

>Started the war on drugs which is arguably one of the most destrutive things for america of the past 40 years

You forgot to roll irish and Italians together into "white."

>Why do liberals hate this guy again?

He was Americas last truly conservative president.

He was a great leader and a great hero of the American people. Too bad a bunch of filthy degenerate hippies forced him out. America had been on the decline ever since.

Rest in peace, tricky dick.

If it wasn't for Watergate he would be considered the best Republican president since Lincoln

Oh really? And how many times have you watched The Wire?

Consensus seems to be that he was extremely liberal. Somebody's wrong here, and when in doubt it's usually safe to assume it's the one say 'degenerate.'

>Will he ever get a biopic that portrays him as the best president America ever had to resign from office because he was a fucking pussy?

FTFY

hahaha upvoted xD!!!!

A tv show about him would be pure kino. He's 10x better than Frank Underwood. Plus We'd have better side characters than ribs guy or writer dude or not putin. Kissinger, Kennedy, LBJ, Reagan, Wallace, Eisenhower.

The plotting, mischievousness, and all with a dank 50s-70s atmosphere.

Imagine the normies reaction to RFK getting shot.

Independent but lead more towards the left. I always found Nixon more interesting than any other past president. For some reason I feel bad for him, because I think he was one of the few presidents that really wanted to change shit but realized how powerless he really was. That Nixon scene posted earlier always hits me in the feels.

The kikes would never allow it

you didn't even mention Spiro fucking Agnew

ratfucking and lying to the public

>Considered the worst president in US History
that dubious honor goes to James Buchanan.

Nixon knew the global threat of the jew. He was indeed based. Also he was a fucking angel compared to shitheads like Obama and Bush and Killary.

Doesn't even list his biggest accomplishment: blowing the fuck out of Bretton Woods.

He was a real life tragic hero

>jew who steals money
>best president ever

You fags are so hypocritical.

really says something that nixon was the last decent republican president.

Hopkins Nixon was based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oonhns1xAFw

NIXON'S BAAAAACK

That's why republicans are fucked. Watergate won't let them use Nixon and their own southern retards won't let them use Lincoln. So they have moldes themselves after Reagan of all people.

No that would be Eisenhower.

No. He took us off the gold standard, and converted our dollar to an imaginary free floating piece of paper. Though he got us out of 'Nam so there's that.

really says something that kennedy was the last decent democrat president

Nixon and Kennedy were the last good presidents

Shit Cred Forumsb8 thread.

Let me guess, you support the war on drugs because it's "obviously" the right thing to do. You probably bitch about liberals letting feelings dictate their beliefs when you're just as guilty.

Always tell people he's my favorite president

About time he gets some love

Yeah, but despite hating the shit out of Jews and Republicans, he still employed them.

To think, someone that put bias away and employed the people he thought fit best.

Him and Kennedy are my favorite presidents to read about. If Kennedy wasn't a hornball and Nixon wasn't so paranoid, I think both parties wouldn't be as disastourous as they are today.

WTF I love Nixon now!

Grow A Penis

Will Lincoln ever get the true portrayal of a tyrant and usurper of power and ruiner of America?

Carter was actually the best in the last 50 years.
Engineers do it best.

No not really because he wasn't

>MUH expansion of executive powers

>Carter was actually the best in the last 50 years.
yeah trading the panama canal for nothing, constantly fucking up and making us the laughing stock of the world was sure great

he did deregulate the beer industry so I'll give him that one

>Carter

Probably the Justin Trudeau of the United States

>maybe if we just be nice to our enemies everything will work out!

Is he /ourguy/?

Carters half responsible for fucking up iran

weak b8

>tfw will never laugh at hippies with Ike and Nixon
feels bad man

Budget Deficit
Unemployment
3 mile island
No wars

really isnt fair how history portrays nixon. he paid a couple of guys to tear up some paper. made to step down.
jfk cheated on his wife and then had his mistress silenced. also got us into vietnam just to help colonialist frogs. everyone thinks hes great.

>3 mile island
>actually using this as an accomplishment
Yeah thanks for halting any development of safe new reactors because of one incident you fucking pussy

We could've had full functioning thorium reactors by now if it weren't for this faggot

NO. He had to deal with the reactor meltdown.
Masterfully done.

The moratorium came into effect under Reagan.

Nixon is probably the most complicated and fascinating of recent American Presidents: he had such a need and entitlement to power and yet was bitterly self denigrating.
He was a liberal yet threw around some pretty xenophobic slurs.
He needed Kissinger yet hated how Kissinger would use his "I'm a foreigner in your country" charm to look like the real brains of the operation.

The dude had the foresight to really fuck over the Soviets by opening relations with China.

And in the end the minor case of espionage by a few underlings brought him down, it was almost like his paranoid fantasies came true -- he probably knew that being President was too good to be true, it's almost like he let it happen.

Both his accomplishments and his failures, and the complexities of his personality are so goddamn fascinating, there will never ever be a holistic portrait of this man because most writers will try and shoehorn him into "duh was his a bad guy or a good guy?" dichotomies.

Self [expletive deleted] sabotage.

But he was.

>LostCauselfags detected