So the police find a body that's been shot point blank in the head, stuffed into a trash bag, dragged through the house...

So the police find a body that's been shot point blank in the head, stuffed into a trash bag, dragged through the house, and then stabbed in the chest with hedge clippers, another body beaten to shit and then shot in the back multiple times, a literal rape dungeon with a freezer full of man chowder and turkey basters filled with it, and then decide that nothing suspicious was going on and release him from the hospital?

Overall the movie was great, but that retarded news segment at the end really fucking diminished it and begged for a shitty Hollywood sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I the only person on Cred Forums that actually goes to the movies?

I agree. Quite a few logic issues in the plot.

Movie had stellar sound design though.

It was a commentary on how white men get away with everything

Especially turkey baster rape

>rape
he never raped anyone you tumblrina

I work at the movies and don't have time to watch them sadly.

Let me guess, your another white man that believes baster rape isn't rape

No means no

well we saw him dispose of one of the bodies at one point (forget whose) so maybe it's implied he got rid of the others too but they just didn't show it? I dunno man. also, some user said in a different thread about this movie that it's implied at one point that he has connections with the police but I don't remember that part.

so I guess tampons are rape too, huh?

fucking landwhale

>so maybe it's implied he got rid of the others too but they just didn't show it?
When? The police arrived immediately after she fled the house

Uh yes, it is

Every time a girl has a period they have to be raped by evil male conglomerates.

Wake up sheeple!

women but tampons in willingly

get better b8 you retard

If you forcibly insert a tampon into someone who doesn't want it, yes.

>you can now rape somebody without even having sex with them
shouldn't you guys be in your uni safe space room?

While I agree with the rest of your post, I don't think the point of the old man surviving was to have a sequel but rather its to create a moral dilemma for the protagonist, knowing he'll be able to continue bastering females. They even say it earlier in the film, he's buying her silence.

This is hollywood though so maybe a sequel will go ahead guh

I just remembered, he claimed that they broke in and he fought them off and killed them. and the slave girl he buried under the floor in the basement. so yeah, that's the explanation.

stephen lane is a dogshit actor

Right here buddy.

There's still the rape dungeon though

t. na'vi shitposting faggot

And the shooting in the back of a beaten man, and the execution shot of another, who was then dragged through the house and impaled, and the blood and broken windows all over the house, and the fucking rape dungeon.

The ending made no sense and was retarded.

>I'm just an eclectic collector of my own semen and turkey basters.
"What about the chair with straps?"
>What chair with straps, I don't see any chair with straps.

true, does anyone remember it being implied that he has connections with the cops? some user in another thread claimed it but I don't remember that. otherwise yeah, I don't see how he's explaining that.

No he's not. You've only seen him in Avatar and this.
He's great in Last Exit to Brooklyn.

Yeah, forced and weak

They were so blown away when they thought of the baster scene that they didn't even think of the ending

He's also great in Death of a Salesman, it was the first thing I saw him in.

Underrated post
Top kek

Thank you for helping me cross that one off the list before I watched it.

Made it worth seeing in the theatre.

youtube.com/watch?v=pv6d3FSL9cw

good movie until the turkey baster onward. It was still laughable at least tho

fuck off with your shitty video

no

Hell yeah my nigga

The ending was stupid. She could have just called the family, told them about the basement and kept the money.

Also they should have just fucking killed the guy when they had the chance.

Also how the fuck was he supposed to be a threat at the end to other women when he's like 90 years old with no more money?

>girl robber wakes up in rape room
>she screams
>cut to black
>credits roll
The movie would be too short but it would be less ridiculous.