Die Bitch Die

>Rewatching Breaking Bad
>Re-hating this bitch all over again

Is there a worse wife in the history of television?

I would revenge for Walter White by fucking her hard and cummed in her pussy

tfw she was kinda hot in breaking bad but ruined herself

You know I think the only time I hated and couldn't empathize with Skyler was when she totally bailed on Walt for the whole "other cell phone" thing. That was a complete overreaction on her part. She didn't even know for sure that he had another one, it was just a hunch she had. Like, for fuck's sake your husband has cancer and is going through chemotherapy. Give him the benefit of the doubt at least once.

>Is there a worse wife in the history of television?

I used to think it was Skyler then I saw this shit.

10/10 hate fuck, shit would be so cash

Peggy Hill

At least she's attempting to make up for her mistakes.

Lori Grimes was a terrible character on top of being a terrible wife and mother. Best part is she was totally level-headed and likeable in the comic, but they turned her into a huge bitch in the show.

Skyler did nothing wrong.

She was right though

I liked her. She was definitely too hot for WW though desu..

she already suspected he had one though. I didn't see it as an overreaction on her part at all.

the funny thing is the writers probably wrote her to make her hated by the viewers.

i honestly couldn't stand it. seasons of her excepting walts life would be much better than her completely fucking ruining everything ever in the show.

honestly the worst character in terms of writing...she didn't do a bad job acting, but her story made me literally wanna curb stomp her face.

Now I think about it, the worst wife is actually cross-eyed wife of WW in the Breaking Bad prequel Malcom in the Middle

>The Bitch, The

All the shit she pulled and that's the only time you had a problem with her? Are you one of those human beings in possession of a vagina?

i agree. if she went along with walts shit and didn't moan the show would be a 10/10. her character made it a 7/10. good job retard writers

She looked like a tranny in the last season

It seemed like such an overreaction. She absolutely had a right to be suspicious and angry, but without any concrete proof she gave him the cold shoulder and was almost ready to leave him. And even if he did have another cell phone then what the fuck's the problem? Are you really ready to walk out on your cancer-ridden husband just because of that?

yeah Lori is definitely the high bar of shitty female characters in television

>tells Rick that Shane is dangerous and needs to be taken care of
>gets upset when Rick tells her he killed him in self-defense

not to mention that episode where she flipped her car because the writers needed to put another character in danger for 40 minutes

now I think about it even more, wasn't that Jesse kid the most annoying little fag that's ever been on tv?

Skylar was probably the best character on the show desu

Everything else was understandable to me. Fucking Ted in an attempt to make Walt leave didn't bother me that much because by then we'd seen all the terrible things Walt was doing and had no intention to stop doing. Walt is not a good person.

I think the problems with Skylar wasn't the character as written it was her awful acting and the fact that she didn't look the part of a haggered house wife living paycheck to paychek. I think the show would have been a 100% bettter if Marie and Skylar's actresses were swapped.

Also if the show and the family issues were less about Skyler and Walter and more about Walt's failing relationship with his son. The son was a mostly wasted character that never even got one episode to himself, which is bizarre for a title screen character.

>The son was a mostly wasted character that never even got one episode to himself, which is bizarre for a title screen character.

he was a spastic retared, how are you going to build an episode around that? just watch louis theroux if you want freaks

God bless the stupid and the foreign, they may speak simply but they speak with truth.

No one gives a fuck about that duck.

>your husband starts making drugs to support you and your family after he dies
>you decide to fuck some other guy to show him who's boss

fuck this fatass ugly cunt.

WW didn't give a shit about the family, in the end he only cared about himself

>he set it up perfectly so she could have complete deniability
>she fucked it all up

>flips her car
>in a post apocalyptic world
>where there are no other drivers

kek

Remember when Walter raped her? That was actually kinda hot

the show sucked after season 1 but the comic is absolute garbage and she was just as annoying

iirc she even swerves and flips it because she didn't want to run over a ZOMBIE

The dude was making and selling meth and put their whole family in danger. He wouldn't leave her alone so she fucked another dude in an attempt to get him to leave. Not a smart move, but Walt was so far up his own ass he thought she would come back to him even as he did all that terrible shit.

She might've nagged Rick a bit too much in the prison arc but she was never even half as terrible as she was in the show.

Just look at

No. Just no.
You guys fail to recognize the basic dynamic of a marriage. Walt CHANGED. he lied to her every single day, over and over again, even when she begged him to tell the truth with threat of leaving. When someone you love and share a life with is constantly lying to you, making a fool of you, do you know how that must feel? Feels like being married to an insane stranger. Her husband changed who he was fundamentally, lied to her endlessly, and you calculate that as just "suspicion"? You can't live with someone like that, I can't imagine how exhausting that would be, how stressful, especially if you're pregnant.
Once Sky found out, she showed she could have been a top tier bottom bitch when she bought the car wash.
Skyler was a low key bitch, but she is the same bitch Walt fell in love with. She did nothing wrong. Even when it was all bad she stone walled Hank like a champ.
Walt did everything wrong, except making meth.

So much this.
She told Walt she wanted a divorce and he acted like she would get over it. The only reason she fucked Ted was she thought it might convince Walt to let her go.

worst wife

>You guys fail to recognize the basic dynamic of a marriage.
these are autists you are talking to

kek

>mfw misogynists

I am not surprised, they should just know why they're wrong.

>I fucked Ted :^)

Skylar:
Fucked Ted
Gave Ted Walts money

Walt:
KEK

>I funded Ted

it was kind of funny when anna gunn wrote an article trying to defend skyler as a character. she forgot the biggest part of her character though, herself. she just looks like an annoying uppity bitch, it doesn't really have much to do with skyler as a character, it's just....her.

marie had her moments of annoying retardation too, but at the end of the day most people liked her, because marie was cute. skyler is obviously written to be a sympathetic character, but it got lost from the script to screen because anna looks like a fucking puffer fish with aids.

Do you even Mrs. Bullock?

do you even hairy armpits molly parker?

Yes, Julia McNamara.

>a fucking puffer fish with aids.

This. The only "issue" her character had was that she was a huge moralfag. Walt's cancer put her in a position where she'd have to compromise her morals (such as keeping on accounting even after knowing Ted was cooking the books). When she found out that Walt was doing illegal shit she freaked the fuck out rightfully, then calmed down a bit when she realized how in control Walt might be.

Marathoning the series puts the characterization in a whole new light compared to when each episode came out. For instance Walt fucked over and manipulated Jesse the entire time, and Jesse realizing it and getting "out" of the relationship (as well as Walt's atonement for it) was majorly gratifying

Tbh most women would behave crazily being pregnant and finding out husband has cancer, and has become a meth dealer, all while she has a retard teenager.

Post wives who literally did nothing wrong.

The son should've just been normal. Him being a retard was unnecessary and didn't ever add anything to the show other than (unintentional) comic relief.

A normal, headstrong kid would've been much better.

Of course I do!
Well I think most people are like that. As in, most law abiding people, would, in dire straits, be willing to bend their morality to protect the people they care about. She had to be worked into it.

>Of course I do!

that scene gave me an armpit hair fetish i think

ITT Cred Forums OP has mommy issues

At least some people actually watched the show

She literally did nothing wrong

>rewatching anything

>people don't understand that it was a marriage of obligation rather than love and that she stole walter's passion and made him miserable for almost 20 years

>"I made you 81 million dollars"
>"BUT IT WAS RISKY THO!"

Ungrateful.

Lois did nothing wrong except for be a control freak

Do we all agree that the final episodes were some of the best television? The final scene with Hank in the desert, the last scene in the house where Skylar finally turns on him and draws the knife, his kidnapping of his own daughter and then the haggard hell he mad for himself in that cabin right until the ending, just great stuff.

Betty from Mad Men was way worse. Most of what Skyler did was understandable. Betty was just a huge cunt.

Seriously though that could fuck up your car

MUH ZITI

He did change, and her later actions are justified in that regard, but in the first episode she is a cold ballbuster who cant even swing a half decent handjob for Walts 50th birthday. Then when he gets cancer and starts acting a little strange she becomes suspicious and shitty right off the bat.