So are all the characters fucking retarded?

So are all the characters fucking retarded?
Why don't they wear metal armor so they can't get bitten?
Why don't they make traps for the zombies? Is really easy to lure them where they want

Fucking overrated garbage I can't watch more than 1 season sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F6Y2qiGtG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What really pissed me off was how every episode a character will grapple a zombie and be in "danger" Cheap thrills 101

Z Nation is much better

i think the worst part of this show are all the hardcore fanboys of it

like wtf? they have a fucking talk show after each episode. WHY? what the fuck is wrong with these people?

I dropped this show season 3 but I decided to try watching season 6 as I saw it was on Netflix. It's entertaining and stupid, whereas before it was boring and stupid

>town attacked by raiders
>carol disguises herself as a raider to get close to them and kill them, which is stupid as fuck since she is more likely to get shot by her own people
>she wants to prevent raiders from finding armory yet she leads them right to it when they are chasing her
>Morgan beats up and ties up a raider who is beginning to reveal something, but Carol comes executes him in the middle of his sentence
>Morgan refusing to kill in general
>zombies Still sneaking up on people

Cause they live in the south and it would get too hot

the comics were shit too, I could never understand why they got such praise. The show is shit in a different way, but still shit.

the writers should just go off of Denise's example and end every melodramatic speech with the speaker's brutal death

redpill us pls

Stop comparing turds

Ugh, my friend and parents are like this about the show.

>Well did you watch the Talking Dead afterwards, they talk a little bit about tha-
>NO, I do not watch "The Talking Dead" with Chris fucking Hardwick from Web Soup. I watch The Walking Dead to see Rick fly off the handle and try to keep his family alive, and for Maggie, that's it.

They're a bunch of retarded Southern hicks, what the fuck do you expect

im almost convinced that TWD is a meta joke about zombies in that the show drags on and on going nowhere.

I watch it purely for escapism. The idea of a world with no bureaucracy or dehumanizing bullshit like SSNs and licenses and no taxes, and where anyone you even remotely get along with is family and indispensable is very pleasant to me. None of the zombie shit makes any sense and the writing is a dumpster fire, but at least I can lose myself in it.

Because its a tv show and not real life.

RIP Glenn & Abe

Most of the plots and characters are stupid as fuck when it comes to zombies. The only thing that's remotely believable is that firing guns for years with no ear protection might.... MIGHT.... make it easier for zombies to sneak up on you.

why they always focus on guns?are they implying that only places like Murica with plenty of guns can survive the zombies? do you know how many of those dumb motherfuckers could anyone kill with one school bus or even an old truck?

Why don't they just live exclusively on the 2nd floor of buildings?

The zombies in WD can't climb. Just destroy the staircases and live on the 2nd floor. Built bridges connecting the roofs. Use rope ladders to ascend and descend.

You could survive the entire zombie apocalypse just by living in a goddamn treehouse. Or living on an island. Or a boat. Or underground with a sealed entrance.

Built a fucking moat, anything.

She's perfect

if you find yourself asking why all characters are retarded it's mostly because the writing is shit.

So why don't the zombies completely decompose from the heat?

>how many hours are in the day when you don't spend half of them watching television?

I've just accepted that the zombies are magic. We all know they shouldn't be able to move at all, nevermind keep their balance and somehow be able to "sense" people.

By this point in the series they should all be piles of mush on the ground so let's just assume they're magic.

"You come back no matter how you die" is also bullshit, so it's magic.

the whole concept of zombies is retarded

>invent guns 3 centuries ago
>still can't make guns that don't wreck your eardrums

the governor was cool

This is all you need to stop all those walkers.

Pretty sure if Rick had known somebody like Negan was out there, he would've buried the hatchet with the Governor real quick.

ah i'm not caught up to Negan yet, just started S6. he's a real jabroni then huh

Negan is a real shit-fuck. If you follow his rules, everything is fine, but Rick doesn't and the consequences are severe.

Negan is the embodiment of
>The world has changed. I'm in charge because I can fuck you up. Deal with it or I'll kill you.

The comics don't have any pantsonhead retarded moments like this
youtube.com/watch?v=0F6Y2qiGtG4

This, how the fuck aren't they all dust and bones by now? I don't know anything about the time scale in the series but assuming it's been six years and there are still fucking walking corpses wandering around without their limbs falling off and successfully grappling and killing fully grown men despite being 150lb 5'2" teenage girls before they were dead, the only conclusion is a wizard did it

I've heard people counter that with "but no matter how you die you come back so the zombies are always repopulating" but even that doesn't hold up because apparently there are only a few thousand people left in the entire state of Georgia. They'd run out eventually.

>the only conclusion is a wizard did it
that's my theory and I'm sticking to it
pretty sure Kirkman said he'll never reveal the cause of the zombies for this reason - anything that properly explains it would be stupid

What is it about Rick that makes him refuse to not be the leader?

He thinks he's the only one that can do it, and the group constantly reinforces this by relying on him.

In the case of Negan though, I can understand why he didn't play ball.
>Give us half of your shit any time we ask and we won't kill you or enslave your women
is a pretty raw deal

Would you fuck his boipucci?

I'm guessing not taking that raw deal puts Rick and the gang in a bit of a pickle

You could definitely say that, yeah

Whole can of worms

i heard glenn dies and then comes back. what's up with that? fan backlash or planned?

In the show? There's a part where it looks like he gets overrun by zombies but later it turns out he escaped by hiding under a dumpster. Just their usual cliffhanger bait.

In the comics (where the show is right now) Glenn gets his skull smashed in by Negan with a baseball bat in front of everybody. That's how Negan says "hello"

Everybody's wondering if Glenn will really get the bat in the show or not though.

>Why don't they wear metal armor so they can't get bitten?
yeah why don't they just swing by Atlanta Castle and pick up some suits of armor leftover from the medieval american wars

yes
next question

how about riot armour then
they were even in a prison

Because it's a shitfest where decaying corpses somehow have super strength and their rotting fingers and teeth can rip straight through heavy clothing or horse skin like it's nothing.

Didn't he get raped on the show?

only been 2 years in the show senpai

Almost.

I guess you missed the part where they had riot armor.

Abe and Glenn get Lucille'd in the premiere

i vaguely remember it now
what happened to it

They're all already infected. All it would take is one persondying inside your treehouse from sickness, mrder, natural causes or whatever to bite the whole group and kill everyone.

This isn't a world where you can just hide from the zombies, fresh ones are made constantly whether other zombies are present or not.

Talking dead is a YouTube channel on TV. Truly shit.

oh wow, no shit? guess i need to start reading the comics

>get covered in zombie gore
>get zombie gore in nose, mouth, eyes, everywhere
>do not turn into a zombie
>die of natural causes, yes you turn into a zombie
The zombie rules in this show are fucking disgraceful, but at least they didn't succumb to the running zombie shit.

They're all already infected, the virus only activates when the person dies and their brain shuts down. Why would zombie guts touching your skin kill you?

Pleb-core 3deep5u tier show with reddit values and fedora-tip enabling soundtrack

How long did it take to realize this is not a zombie show but a soap opera? I mean the whole zombie outbreak isn't even explained.

>I've never read or watched a zombie story in my entire life apart from the walking dead

Romero rolls in his grave, if that cunts even dead yet

Yeah I really recommend it if you like the TV show at all, since it's mostly the same story with some juicier bits

like on TV the governor lost his eye to Michonne right? In the comics she not only takes his eye but nails his fucking dick to the floor.

Also Carl is a lot cooler, though the kid in the show is starting to grow into the part.

>Why would zombie guts touching your skin kill you?

It's more that it gets into open wounds, namely the bite, and causes a terrible infection/fever. Even a healthy living person biting you can cause a bad infection.

I was just thinking about this show. What percentage of people turned in the initial zombie outbreak? My estimate.is 95% since remaining humans are so scarce and scattered.

Negans group is the largest we've seen and they are no more than 100 or so it seems.

I would say even 95% might be too low. From the way things are portrayed it looks like 99% or more died in the first few months.

One of the Claimers that ambushed them on the road was about to, you could even hear the dude undoing his belt, but he stopped and begged for his life after his buddies got killed.

he's literally a girl

>>zombies Still sneaking up on people

try teleporting. Otherwise, I don't know how they can make it from a treeline across an open field so fast. Fucking spawn zones.

who's this

>You may fly off the handle, but you will never "rick grimes covered in a dead mans blood shouting "What!?" " fly off the handle.

Chandler Riggs

Give him a handful of hormones and high heels and I'm there.

just fucking tell me who is this qt asian pls

>aiming the gun at your own chest
a revolver, at that
jesus christ

>They're all already infected, the virus only activates when the person dies
Do you know how retarded that sounds? The people who are already infected with the zombie virus when bitten will develop an incurable fever that turns them into a zombie. The more of the thing that's already in them will switch from being benign, to almost INSTA KILL. It isn't insta kill because they can, get this, literally cut off an arm or leg which was bitten to prevent the virus from spreading into the rest of the body. You know, the virus that everyone has, which will reanimate the dead.

hes like stressed or whatever

They are the bad guys. They destroy every community they encounter. Rick had a bitch face and if I could I would punch that cock sucked in the face, I also hate his fake southern accent, he found like he has down syndrome. How does an Azn twink get such a straight up QT gf. The red headed guy is suppose to be a bad ass yet he looks like he still has his baby fat.

This show is more like a telenovela since all they do is talk about is FEELINGS with the occasional zombie here and there

If you want cirrhosis of the liver, play the firearm fails TWD edition drinking game until you pass out.

Yes, because America has tons of armor stores and/or blacksmiths to forge armor

who /deadzone/ here?

Its a good thing we're not talking about any of those movies or Romeros zombies, we're talking about TWD.

Fuck off.

>We want the Reddit audience

>gun advertisements and NRA propaganda masquerading as "entertainment"

Fuck this country

I watched this show for a long time because I wanted ot want a ombie show, but as soon as I came to my senses I dropped this show so hard

even if I want to watch it again, just thinking about Rick and Carl and their whole deal/bullshit gives me some kind of PSTD symptoms

That fucking hair is so cringeworthy

Why doesn't rick tell that faggot to get a hair cut? My dad would have slapped the shit outta me for having that bitchboy hair.

*because I wanted to watch a zombie show

He's a girl, shitlord.

It sure fuckin' is!!!!!

You sound like a badass. Were you by any chance a navy seal?

What are you trying to say exactly? Have you really never heard of dormant viruses before?

They all have the disease already, the symptoms of the disease are reanimation after death.

The bites are more deadly because the mouth of a human being is full of nasty bacteria whether they're alive or not.

100% bad ass

>missing out on Season 4

You literally missed one of the only few times this series got good.

The bite from a zombie is much worse though. It kills 100% unless they can amputate immediately. It's like getting bitten by a kimodo dragon.

They skimped out on a lot of the fucked up parts of the governor story

I don't blame them, it got dark to the point of being almost comical.

He didn't really take his time aiming there though.
And he was propably used to aiming with that side before his eye got fucked.

Gimple >>>> Darabont

And Mazzara is just a fucking retard so he doesn't get to be on any power ranking

I actually liked the changes they made to Governor storyline for the most part, but man I wish they did the final prison battle like it was in the comics.

>tyreese, hershel, hershel's son, lori and judith all getting killed
>governor btfo by his own soldiers and thrown to zombies so they could get away

would have been so fucking GOAT

Idris Elba

The comic was too comical for you, huh buddy?

They talk about cool behind the scenes shit sometimes though. Sorry I drunkenly watch Talking Dead while browsing Cred Forums instead of just browsing Cred Forums like yourself buddy.

PLEASE
PLEEEASSSEEE!
Don't tell me people watched walking dead after season 1.

The cast is so huge right now they better make All Out War fucking bloody instead of the nothing that it was in the sauce material

Well now I just feel silly

No smelting works

They do

I got this...

>So are all the characters fucking retarded?
No, surprisingly there are no retards on the show. If there was she would be a black transgender lesbian who things she is a straight white male.

>Why don't they wear metal armor so they can't get bitten?
Metal Armor is heavy, zombies swarm and you die, solves no problems. Now a carbon fiber mesh armor would work wonders.

>Why don't they make traps for the zombies? Is really easy to lure them where they want
If you watch the show, they do have traps. They are generally installed after the group gets set up, but no burn pits or grinders like you would see on Resident Evil 3.

>Fucking overrated garbage I can't watch more than 1 season sorry
You are correct.

I want a zombie show in yurop just so they can go-
>ep1 zombie breakout
>ep2 get a car and leave the city
>ep3 reach a castle and shut the door
>the end

basically 28 days later

>zombie show in yurop
Basically Syrian refugees

top lel

fuck off

So the zombie apocalypse happened overnight and everyone is infected, even newborn babies? So was the virus always there or some shit, and if it was what caused it to suddenly stop being dormant? Also people have to die in order to become a zombie or get bitten by a zombie, so did some random person die and turned and bit someone else, etc and this happened more than a billion times? Fucking unbearably retarded premise

They produce armor and literally everything after Negan stops fucking everyone and they can pool their resources. Eugene becomes a grand architect since he's the only one who reads all the time. For whatever reason they made him autistic in the show. Hope that autist gets to be as successful.

The only good part of the show for the last few seasons was pic related, but then she spat out a baby and got fat so there is literally no reason to watch this trash anymore.

Go watch Day of the Dead or any zombie movie for that matter. They usually turn into soap operas and they usually never explain where the zombies come from.

>kimodo

>we need to SURVIVE! THIS is the world now, we have to do what it takes to stay alive, to keep moving
What did Rick mean by this?

Just imagine a big comet vape cloud polluted earth's atmosphere with an ancient virus or bacterium that mutated and grew exponentially in earth's fertile environment causing the original pandemic if that makes you feel better.

So why were some people not affected by it?

>metal armor is heavy

Reeeee fuck this meme.

It's lighter to be in full plate than it is for a standard marine in the US military, it's not that heavy. You wouldn't even need plate though, just some chain mail would be easy to make and when combined with layers of tough cloth in the gaps, zombies couldnt bite through. Not heavy at all and protected from zombies. The medieval style of having chain mail all the way up the neck and around the head along with a helmet on top of that would make them almost impervious. Add a riot mask for good measure and you're zombie-proof at a light weight.

That's not even getting into shields, which God knows why they don't use riot shields. A fucking shield wall would absolutely smash a zombie horde, and individually it can be used to hold zombies at bay or bash them for room.
A roman legion plopped into a zombie apocalypse would handle shit proper

There's basically three types of zombies viruses:

>the rapid virus from 28 days later where it also affects living people

>the necrotic virus from Romero movies where it only affects the dead

>the Walking Dead version where everyone is already infected

sort of the theme of the show. They are and we are all "walking dead" PRETTY FUCKING DEEP if you ask me!

Do not understand the absolute basics of the show? Even got a spinoff to explain it to your retarded ass a second time.

>A roman legion plopped into a zombie apocalypse would handle shit proper

holy shit I want this