Is this premise too silly to enjoy the movie?

Is this premise too silly to enjoy the movie?

I don't think I've ever met or known anyone who would even be a 30 year old virgin.

wrong site.

Get out normie

That's mostly memes though.

Ask yourself this: What's the difference between someone who's stuck their dick in a woman at some point and someone who hasn't?

There isn't one, you're still the exact same person and nothing changes.

>calls OP a "normie"
>posts pic from "The Patriot."

You just keep telling yourself that.

Well assuming you're straight, you're denying yourself the most primal of human urges and it's designed to be the most satisfying.

m8 I'm not even a virgin, far from it in fact, but despite having multiple girlfriends I still spend my days playing vidya, watching movies and shitposting on Cred Forums. I'm 26 now and exactly the same as I was when I was 16.

Yeah Totally no one is a virgin past 18

Hahaha I've had several sexual parterns i swear it guys

Were there old virgins last generation?

Considering that's our sole biological and philosophical reason for existing, you're objectively wrong

It's a pure 1776kino

It only means something if you actually impregnate someone. No baby equals no point as far as nature is concerned.

Woaahhhh!

We're halfway there,

Ohhhh!

Livin' on a prayer!

How bout for men?

And im 42, still a virgin. By choice.

Why choose that?

Getting laid isn't a big deal and it's pretty fun.

there always has been since the dawn of man

By choice means he's too ugly and/or beta to have a relation like a proper adult

35 virgin
just not interested in sex
also fat and ugly

So you don't jerk off or find woman attractive?

i jerk off maybe once a month but nor interested in finding someone or actually having sex

36 year old wizard. I'm disgusted by human contact. Touch is repulsive to me and I don't even like shaking hands. Ironically I still find females attractive and thus touch myself.

I've met scores of women who want me to be their betabux. Like nigga the one thing you're most valued for I have no use for.

>I don't think I've ever met or known anyone who would even be a 30 year old virgin.

they never leave their basement lad

>never had sex
>somehow bad

I'm practically a 100% pure angelic being.

That's because you haven't reached 30 yet.