Hey Cred Forums Huge fan of Twin Peaks and I was wondering should I watch Fire walk with me? Thanks in advance yo

Hey Cred Forums Huge fan of Twin Peaks and I was wondering should I watch Fire walk with me? Thanks in advance yo.

Yes! Watch the version with the missing pieces edited back into it. Makes it 3.5 hours long. It's titled twin peaks fwwm q2 extended fan edit

>Huge twin peaks fan
>Hasn't watched FWWM yet

If your a "huge Twin Peaks fan" you shouldn't have to ask this question.

I had heard it wasn't to good and I shouldn't watch it from a few peeps a while back on Cred Forums so I didn't check it out because of that reason.

With the shows continuation coming out I decided to re-watch the show with a friend of mine.
Afterwards I thought about it I decided to ask you guys because of the fact that I love it so much.

I'll torrent it tonight and check it out tomorrow thanks bro!

Why the fuck would you ever listen to anyone on Cred Forums? They are all braindead retards, the lowest scum on the earth

>huge fan of Twin Peaks
>hasn't seen FWWM

Kill yourself nigger.

Why are so many niggers only just getting acquainted with Twin Peaks?

probably has something to do with it being on netflix. everyone knows these niggers can only afford the worst of services when it comes to television and film.

It's legitimately not very good. Not terrible but nowhere near as good as the show's first season. Remove your head out of your ass the next time you post.

Fuck off pleb piece of shit

>le hipster contrarian

The only thing you could do to make yourself even more of a faggot is if you browsed reddit, which I have a suspicion you do.

>if people don't have the same stupid opinion as me they are "contrarians"

It's not my fault your a fucking moron that can't understand cinema

The thing with FWWM is that people don't realise you have to take it as its own seperate entity and try your best to forget the series ever existed. Taken as a standalone horror it's one of the scariest films ever made. The trouble is that your brain tried to fit it in with the series and it just doesn't work. The film opens with the smashing of a tv for a reason, you know.

>let me ignore the obvious faults of a film so that I can appear cool or sophisticated in the eyes of others

You're not only a contrarian but you're also so fucking retarded that you're oblivious to your ways.

I wanna thank this guy for not being a faggot and showing off how bad Cred Forums is. Good job user.

Please point out the obvious faults then. Can you even do that you nigger?

>Taken as a standalone horror it's one of the scariest films ever made
Thats a bit of a stretch there don't you think?

No not at all, faggit.

Literally the greatest thing he's ever done.

I fucking hate niggers.

Seconding this. Literally just finished watching the extended version and it's way better than the original. Get that 3.5 hour one for sure.

>t. nigger who's only just seen Twin Peaks because of netflix.

When you evolve from your embryo phase please do check out Inland Empire, Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive.

pop culture and hack writers keep referencing it.

It's better than the series which is already very good. If you enjoy the dark surreal supernatural aspects of the show you will love it.

This.

It's the most important movie in Lynch's work. There's before this movie and after this movie in his filmography. It's basically the punch that the whole series was pulling from the get-go on the grounds that network would NERF the show if it went there and even if they hadn't brought the show back, it was exactly what the story needed to be properly finished-- a revolt against the audience's interest in the ongoing plot with Dale Cooper in the personal interest of reminding that audience that the show was about a girl who was murdered and who she was. In most Lynch movies, some deus ex machina steps in and saves his characters from danger. In FWWM, it's Lynch himself who's stepping in to save Laura from Bob, the network, and us. It's the New York Movie to Mulholland Drive's Nighthawks. The other masterpiece among masterpieces.

I agree with this. It's frightening as shit. Definitely the scariest movie I've ever seen, and emotionally brutal to the core. I couldn't even watch the extended cut all in one sitting

>It's the most important movie in Lynch's work.

You're taking this meme too far, user. Seek help, or get some sleep.

FWWM is an amazing work of art that stands on its own.
No wonder you couldn't appreciate it, it's a total pleb filter, one of Lynch's best.

I'm a lot drunker than you are, so it'll be a fair fight.

No, go rent the new Ninja Turtles from Blockbuster instead.

Inland Empire is a contender, but Blue Velvet and Mulholland Dr. have nothing on FWWM.