This is captain James Tiberius Kirk, hero of your childhood, savior of the galaxy

This is captain James Tiberius Kirk, hero of your childhood, savior of the galaxy.

This is weird. Time is cruel indeed.

did they fugg?

i want to fuck that qt spock

She stole his eyebrows

>that
>qt

hhhnnnnnngggggg that Spockette

>tfw no logical gf

He's like a 180 years old.
Give him a break.

Why would they
Why do you want to know

set phasers to JUST

;_;

he looks pretty damn good for a fat guy in his mid-eighties

Is that spock?

He always has been skinny fat. They even made him wear that v-neck green uniform because it was hiding his fatness better.

xD i also love black twitter memes
brendan am i right? he used to be rich but now he isn't

>tfw the only one left besides Kirk is the annoying gay asian facebook meme

I used to date that girl

>William Shatner will die in your lifetime and that shitfest death in Generations will be the last time he ever plays the iconic role of James T. Kirk

>he was a good friend

Nah he was in great shape most of original series, it's Scotty who jumps around a lot

Nichelle Nichols and Walter "???" Koenig are still around

No you didnt

Bailey Jay looks pretty good in that pic.

Huh, I thought they died a few years back.
Hopefully they outlive Takei.

>Cosplaying as Spac from Star Wars

Up your game you sillay ho.

He looks great for 90.

I wonder if he was jealous that Leonard got role in the new movies and he didn't.

He was.

He's absolutely salty about it. He wanted some big role in the first reboot that would have totally detracted from the new characters. Also, prime Kirk is dead anyway.

Ironically I think the 50th anniversary film actually should have featured prime Kirk in some kind of crossover, but it didn't happen.

He looks alrigh concidering how old he is. Stop memeing you fuck

I read that they could gave him a cameo in the first movie, but he rejected it and was waiting for a big role. I guess they didn't want to have business with him after that.

Yeah, they wanted a scene where Spock asks prime Spock if he and Kirk were really friends, and prime Spock shows him a holo recording of himself and prime Kirk.

Why would he think that he deserves a major role?

Koenig is still working, but on stuff you haven't heard of.

Nichols is also working, but stroked out, and was in a wheelchair.

Because Bill is a dick and has severe USI. The guy drowned his wife for fucks sake and acted like it wasn't a big deal and no one gave him any shit for it.

What?
More info?

bump for interest.
sooooooo? sauce.

That's quite good for his age desu

Is that bailey jay?

Google that shit bro.

>Wife is a really strong swimmer
>She drowns when he is "out of town"
>He has the body cremated the next day before any substantial testing can be done on it
>Later says he told her that he was leaving her a few days before she died
>Friends say it was the other way around and he was worried about losing his money

He Corbomite Maneuver'd that bitch.

You autist.

An autopsy detected alcohol and Valium (diazepam) in her blood, but the coroner ruled the cause of death as an accidental drowning. The LAPD ruled out foul play, and the case was closed. Speaking to the press shortly after his wife's death, a clearly shaken and emotional Shatner said that she "meant everything" to him, and called her his "beautiful soulmate".[69] Shatner urged the public to support Friendly House, a non-profit organization that helps women re-establish themselves in the community after suffering from alcoholism and drug addiction.[70] He later told Larry King in an interview that "... my wife, whom I loved dearly, and who loved me, was suffering with a disease that we don't like to talk about: alcoholism. And she met a tragic ending because of it."

>That part about Leonard Nimoy taking her to rehab and helping her

Why was Leonard so fucking based?

>Believes that bullshit
>Calls anyone else the autist

I've got a bridge for sale you want to start the bidding?

Yeah man she totally meant everything to him and there was no way he could go on after her untimely death. Oh that's right he started dating his current wife like two months after that one died. Wake up.

I thought it was common knowledge that Kirk's wife's death was as shady as Natalie Wood's death.

I sincerely I hope I look that good at his age.

Is it true that you must pay $100 to take a picture with him?

The strongest evidence that Shatner didn't kill his wife is that Nimoy continued associating with him. Nimoy was way too honorable and good to put up with Bill's shit if he had the slightest suspicion of him.

>Wake up.
To what, serial monogamy?

Nimoy was villian all along.

Nice picture you got there.

Only when he donned a goatee.

He looks good for 85 though.

The average actor charges around $40 for a picture, so a legend like Shatner charging $100 is pretty reasonable

You can take a picture with any famous actor for free on the red carpet though.

Guy is old as hell and still goes out to cons even though he's worth enough bank to setup multiple generations of his descendants pretty well.

>not waiting have ownership of a celebrity for a brief moment
It's like going to the zoo and getting to ride the animals whether they like it or not,

He wouldn't be able even if she wanted to.

He's 85 years old?
Jesus, he looks pretty good for that age desu

Zach Braff looks nice when he does his eyebrows

Well, not me personally... But a buddy of mine, him and her GOT IT ON!

you'll have been dead for 50 years at his age

Rate Shatner's wig out of 10.
Is it aesthetic Cred Forums?

>people go to conventions that aren't sdcc
>people go to conventions and pay $60 to take a picture of themselves standing next to a celebrity
>the celebrity has taken a photograph with hundreds of people in the hours before you, and probably does not at all want to be there, let alone take photographs with sweaty neckbeards, and probably had to be paid out the nose before they would come and prostitute themselves
I will never understand why people go to conventions.

What the fuck why are their hands so large

Being old fucking sucks, what else is new

Reminder that Shatner is only 8 years younger than Stan Lee

you have to ask?

Is that all botox or fat issue?

How the FUCK is he not a prune?

I'd have trouble telling he was older than Stewart, let alone 10 years older.

Pretty sure those two are headed towards the quickening with one another, only enough room for one soul eater in Hollywood.

KIRKED