What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

To make me diamonds

moot just wanted to pose in his underwear.

Fan-"service"

they had to show that, despite looking and acting like a man, she had actual vag

hello feminist

Checking outta dat babe, dumbass !! I think sigourney weaver nailed it.

so old people actually though this was hot lmao?

She was going back into cryostasis.

She was getting back in the freezer, which they usually strip down for. It's a tension easing scene because the threat is seemingly eliminated and it shows Ripley in the most vulnerable position she's been in the whole story so far. When her guard is completely down the threat makes itself apparent again.

Also to show off Sigourney Weaver's body.

I want to talk about the boner situation

>Ripley in the most vulnerable position she's been in the whole story so far. When her guard is completely down the threat makes itself apparent again.
This

What happened to her ass? Did the xenomorph eat it?

To show off Sigourney Weaver's body. It would have worked perfectly if they hadn't shown her from behind.

Boners

It's like the shower scene from Psycho.

>pubes leaking out of her underwear

are you stupid OP? what do you think the point was?

Why do chicks always cross their arms when taking off their shirt?

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus maximus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactical conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

because of how their clothes are made

OMG I'm a girl and didn't know it.

She's so fucking manly and disgusting

LMAO

with Jewesses you lose!

>failing this hard at basic logic
lol

What's with all the Alien threads lately?

Excitement for Covenant?

You get what you're contracted for. Half a boner each for you and Brett.

Horny teens

That was all he was really after the whole time.

I want to bury my face in her furry crotch

W-where do I get one? I'm asking for a friend

not even fucking remotely jewish

thank you for posting these yiffy

The christmas lights room!

>Tfw she ranted about white males during the new Ghostbusters movie fiasco.
I don't get it. Ripley was loved by many including evil white males and not just because she was in her underwear.
I thought she would be smarter than this

Why was Alien set design so good? It wasn't that big of a budget movie. It was a 11 million dollar movie (

you don't understand cinema

Never noticed that. Makes me like the scene more.

lol me too

>Why was Alien set design so good?
Because it actually looked lived

T H I C C

I wish they dedicated another 30 minutes to showing the daily life on the ship.

I could live with that happily.

To make my pee pee hard

I'm looking at them right now

Sexual vulnerability in the face of a giant monster that looks like a huge penis.

IMAGINE

quads and pubes, what a time yo be alive.

>all these underage plebs bullying my waifu
neck yourselves

Kill yourself

What a qt3.14
:3

BEGONE BUTT BANDIT

where did this pasta come from?

boners situation

Variation of the true lies copypasta

She's old enough to be your mom

To teach kids not to judge a woman by her face alone.

I enjoyed that meme while it lasted

She's old enough to get this dick, nigga.

>Why was Alien set design so good?

I think the most important aspect of Alien's core is that it's about the lower class' future rather than the normal upper-middle and above classes. We're all familiar with that kind of science fiction, the big swag houses that's like 90% glass, flying cars, servant robots, etc. Pic related

The universe of Alien most likely has that kind of life as well, but the reality is that a lot of people will continue to work shitty jobs for people they've never met. Rather than trying o make the future look bright, it reminds people that even in the future there will still be grease, sweat and blood,.

Alien remake with MEW when?!

young people do to

whatever you say fag

fuck off

that would be oddly satisfying.

Mew ends up in the remakes of all the late 70s early 80s science fiction movies

I have a juicier ass and I'm a guy.

They don't make them like that anymore.

granny

IMAGINE

Now THIS user went to films

S T I C K

damn...

it was a great scene in an otherwise mediocre movie

Just imagine...

>7/10 when she's 30
>10/10 when she's 50
Feels good to be a MILF guy

God bless that costume

Oh my...

Fun Fact; Sigourney Weaver was and probably still is full of herself.

She originally wanted Ridley Scott to make the ending of Alien involve the Alien wanting to have sex with her because her sexuality was just too irresistable.

Of course, she has a manjaw so it would be a laughable premise.

>She originally wanted Ridley Scott to make the ending of Alien involve the Alien wanting to have sex with her

Remake when ?

Sex is important in any gothic narrative.

>castle/spaceship
>mystery inside
>sexual threat
>sexy main character who's a woman

Alien is basically space gothic.

more

>>sexy main character
>sexy

Seriously, what is wrong with people, she looks like that uptight bitch teacher you had, and not in any hot way.

Makes sense she asked for the alien to fuck her, because nobody else wanted to

WE'RE SEXUALLY DEPRIVED MEN

Look at her and tell me you don't want to destroy that

Looks like a post-op tranny. What the hell is wrong with you?

Yeah I want to destroy that with fire.

good body, awful face

she looks like my mom, I can't get off to this, nice quads tho

Can confirm.

ayy lmaos aside, being a space trucker looks pretty cool.

nice dubs

Fanservice

This.

How does it feel to have shit taste?

I miss 80s movies.
And fanservice. Ever since that black woman had a nipple slip at the superbowl it seems like nudity in movies has gone down.

YOU JUST KNOW