Sigourney Weaver is the Queen of Sci-fi

How can one woman be so amazing, that her mere presence in a movie makes it awesome?

>one, if not the most talented actress in Hollywood
>rich, very distinct voice
>beautiful when younger, even as she aged she's remained elegant and held herself with grace
>known for her kindness and dedication to the Sci-fi genre

yeah I was having the same fucking thought. she really brings dignity and presence and a certain style to a movie, especially sci fi.

she made me believe she could hold her own in Aliens, she's hot

She has reluctantly participated in the Alien franchise because of fame and money. Watch the making of Alien and see how cunty she is.

especially avatar

than what's Morena Baccarin? geek-queen?
Firefly/Serenity
Stargate SG-1
V

I watched that recently. She's not cunty in it at all, she's just not necessarily the type of person who would shoot a gun in real life so it was out of her comfort zone. But she did what was needed for the movie.

>beautiful when younger

Nope, she had the flattest ass I've ever seen. Whenever I read or hear her name I get PTSD flashbacks of that awful ass that can't even keep underwear in place.

Someone can be very aesthetically beautiful without having the specific features that you need to jerk off to.

>+ looks like Kristen Steward

She had an ass that would make an irishman weep. Her ass was so awful it drags the rest of her down. She looked her best in Galaxy Quest but they focused entirely on her tits to hide her lack of ass.

I wonder if moot ever experimented with women

literally who

I liked her best with the shaved head

Hnnnnng

again, being beautiful does not necessarily mean being 'hot' in the way some lower class hot-wings-eating booty booty booty skeet skeet average joe type likes his bangbros sluts

>not knowing also scifi-queen candidate Summer Glau

>Firefly/Serenity
>Terminator SCC

All those efforts in Aliens and you ended up with Newt in a bodybag

i love her voice

>tfw she only agreed to do Aliens if she wouldn't have to fire a gun
>based young Jim Cameron makes her carry and fire guns continuously through the last 2 acts of the movie.

her voice is fucking awesome

Her ass in those lil white panties in alien was amazing. Are you black?

so what sci-fis she was in?
>Alien 1-2-3-4
>Ghostbusters 1-2
>Galaxy Quest
>Wall-E
>Avatar 1-2-3-4

Have you heard of wikipedia

Everyone already forgot about her and even in her prime she was mediocre.

>mediocre

As an actress you pathetic waifu fag.

OP wasn't talking about acting either

SHE'S AN ACTION HERO

>Ranted about white males during the new Ghostbusters movie fiasco.
I don't get it. Ripley was loved by many including evil white males and not just because she was in her underwear.
I thought she would be smarter than this

Except he was, you idiot.

I don't know why, but I absolutely hated her in Alien, I was so fucking mad that she was the one who survived

She is the one of the luckiest actress out there cuz she mainly had 3 fully length feature size episodes in the franchise to work with so that Ripley was fully able to develop into 3 dimensional character, & most importantly it is a one of the memorable ones in the history of cinema.