Atlanta

Why the fuck is no one talking about this show and how good it is?!

I cant relate to them and I dont want to.

Seriously? Are we not watching Glover-Kino?!

Niggers are repulsive to look at desu

What, you've never struggled? Never had a shitty day?

So are you. I'd say this to your face too, not just behind a keyboard

because i hate niggers and will not promote their niggerdom

because everytime someone brings it up some other guy will always talk about politics or niggers like they have nothing better to talk to because that's the entire life, talking about politics and niggers when the rest of us want to enjoy shows without forced political innuendos, and both sides of the political spectrum do this shit all the time, just seriously fuck off

black people don't have mass market appeal

Because black lives don't matter...

so you can't enjoy shows because people here don't like them? what a cuck

I've had plenty of shitty days, but I internalize them instead of making television shows about how my fee fee's got hurt

Cred Forums get out

>niggers
>good at anything
HAHSDHIASKDUH

propaganda
the main dude wanted to be white so bad now he wants to be black

why aren't you dating a black girl you FUCKING RACIST?

Stopped watching after the opening scene. Couldn't even understand what they were saying.

not even what it's about lol

what have you never heard of [insert rapper here]

>I don't do anything productive but I can rationalize it by saying that other people are just complaining

Really

Made

Me

Think

Nigga lyfe is hard no whumasayin?

>t. sheltered white boy living with his parents in the suburbs

>t. sheltered white boy living with his parents in the suburbs

It's pretty good show so far but its just them mainly dealing with their problems and shit. there isn't that much about them making actual music though.

I don't watch anything with googles

I bet people are lining up to watch a show about the "black experience" where whoops, it turns out all white people are racist and blacks are "oppressed" and I'm sure something about slavery.

Nice projection.

You make a thread about it every day at around the same time.

mooooooooot

The main guys just get mad when a non black person says nigga, like just a stern llok or they look annoyed. they didnt mention anything about slavery, yet

>Cred Forums shitposter crying
>Don't even have to check facts to know they're lying anymore

Kill yourself

It does have nice projection. 1080p native. Not bad for a low budget show. Also trashing the fuck out of Justin Beiber this episode.

No he gets mad cause the white guy saying it only says it to him, denoting a lack of respect. He doesn't say it around the janitor, or around Paper Boy or Darius.

lol ok Cred Forums, back to your hugbox now.

why was Justin black?

It's so fucking good
Just watched the episode with Zan and it made me pretty fucking curious how common that kind of dude is because I have at least 2 on my facebook from back in uni

That's what you're doin tho. Or is that the joke?

This show would be better if it didn't star Glover. The whole thing just feels like a vanity project. And why is everything so..boring, and subdued? The pacing is slow and unexciting. I get the cerebral thing Donald is going for but it just doesn't work. Compare this to something like HBO's Vice Principles and the difference is palpable. VP feels real and satisfying, the writing is smart among other things. I don't know..I'm having trouble articulating my thoughts here..It's just lacking something, and trendy directing from a music video director isn't going to be able to mask the lack of ideas that Donald has for much longer.

when will he write about how niggers -really- are?

the white girl drove her car into the other girl's backyard, google it.

>her backyard

ya i'm sure she pays rent

>tfw you destroy a nigger

Chill black dude in the letterman jacket. Looks like a bro.

He felt really bad about it, but was just sick of her shit. I think he cried too.

I'm not black so i asked my friend to translate the show for me.

Because apparently we can't have any thread about a show with black people without 50% of it being Cred Forums shrieking about niggers

nice discussion of the show
be the change you want to see in the world - hitler

I plan on checking it out soon. I was hoping it would show up on HULU or something, but yeah. It looks pretty damn interesting.

It is just boring. I've been watching but I just do not care. Paperboy is horrible, made moreso by his song being the worst song I've ever heard(although I think it is supposed to be). Gambino decided to take his acting a new direction and be a depressed loser with no redeeming qualities, apart from attempting to gain sympathy by having a daughter and rocky relationship and no money.

Was darrius's little gun range sub story supposed to mean something beyond being a wacky darrius adventure?

>Also trashing the fuck out of Justin Beiber this episode.

Fuck that's hard talk. Who would dare do such a thing.

This

mention it when they talk shit about Obama being black themselves or even hipster hollywood 'stars' like that one fat jewish lesbian chick

best looking show on tv hands down

the visuals are so fucking accomplished and consistent

its shit.

>because I see and hear shit about niggers daily if one of those retards isn't getting shot anothers robbing and playing the victim this isn't your usual racist rant that shit really does get fucking annoying pic related

For a board that whines about tumblr you really are unable to discuss something when your feelings get hurt

Trying to shill this nigger show here, top kek

>hits a girl and proceeds to destroy the nu-male bodyguards

I hate niggers, but I love it when masculinity wins out.

People already get enough shit about how bad they should feel for black people everywhere else, they don't want it in their entertainment.

Oh shit. Just saw the nigger playing Darius is cast as L in live action Death Note. wtf?

That's literally what the show is, glover has an identity crisis

Listen, buddy, I was afraid it was going to be similar to that as well, but then I actually watched it and it's nothing like that at all.

I was down to blaze and watch it but right before it premiered there was that interview scolding white people and how "they wont understand" and shit, so I've just never checked it out.

>saying vp is ((((smarter)))) then Atlanta

This thread everyday, stupidass wiggers

It's start to getting really good to be honest.

>The dog target scene
It was really funny

Cred Forums = Cred Forums

This board is ours.

>Watching niggers in niggerland

Fuck you

No.
>>>/pol

>hating a show for made up reasons that don't apply to it

how do you people manage to even. leave the hou...nevermind

Fuck off back to Plebbit

Is it just a coincidence that all the white characters shit all over Ernie or the other black characters? Every episode some white person does something negative to advance the plot be it the radio DJ, the cop, the waitress, and the agent.

Show is good but man chill on stereotypes of each of the races

really really great show .

its slow its comfy its playing the somber notes without being super emo . it feels "urban" that makes it exotic for a europoor .
its funny.

really hyped for it

>Succesful and beloved Multi-millionaire talking about what it's like to be a poor failure the show.

what did the little kid do, you nigger

WE WUZ TV PRODUCERS N SHEIT

>implying it wasnt a ploy by the donald to remove jews

>implying that matters
>also implying the kid got hurt
Police brutalize and shoot black parents in front of their kids. Same difference.

If those kids deserve to suffer for the sins of their parents, so does this one.

Cred Forums is Cred Forums
4chan is Cred Forums

We own this board.

Cred Forums BTFO

>Louie with black people

Norm was right this shit is lazy.

I only watched the scene that led up to the Xavier Wulf song (ep 4?), the asian dude was pretty funny but not enough to make me wanna pick it up

No you don't you fucking homo

Nigger propaganda

I think the show is pretty funny but I did think it was weird how donald glover always talked about not connecting with black culture and then makes a 180 when he was promoting this show. Still though, very enjoyable so far.

I thought it was funny, you expect the white guy behind him to be justin and think they're gonna make jokes about his black entourage and then nope.

You're at the club with bae when this guy shows up and slaps her ass and records both your reactions.

What do you do?

black people arent brutalised by police anymore than they commit crimes, and theres a difference between assaulting a child and arresting a child's parent because they commit a crime. ya fucking retard

Obviously about how people care more about dogs than people. That other guy even pointed out how no one cared about the mexican targets but the dog was too much.

your just mad senpai

What was his problem?

two wrongs don't make a right you fucking faggot

also this show is great. not amazing like the libcucks claim, but its great, smart, and funny.

because it's blackkino and Cred Forums is triggered by that

This

I watched the first episode. It wasn't terrible, but not that great either.
The dialogues/humor/scenes are a bit "reddit" for my taste, I feel like I'm too old for that or maybe not "dude weed lmao" enough.

You are on Cred Forums, everyone here hates niggers.

t. newfriend redditor who shaped his image of what Cred Forums should be from screencaps on his hometurf

had to get prepared for that dog with the Texas on him

Niggers are annoying and d-glove is white.

Not hating niggers is Reddit

You would have to be pretty delusional to not hate niggers at this point, but if you never encounter them in your day to day life, there's no reason to go down the rabbit hole of how subhuman they really are.

>claiming a board no one wants
shit taste desu~

What was the point of this scene? It felt like the writers wanted to say something here, but were either too dumb or too lazy to go all the way.

I need my wife to unlock the parental controls so I can watch it on our tv but she's away with her son on business for the week so I have to wait until she gets home to ask. Looks promising though.

I hate them but I don't feel they are just black. I wanna take the word back to its original intent. Tho I think because we brought them over at such a late time in human history and they still had animal instincts that they still haven't fully evolved like the other races.

Some are much more ahead and resist that animalistic urges they get and actually are contributing members of society and can be considered people. Others are just animals who refuse to evolve.

But I see this with white trash too. They can also be animals but I don't see them in that way but rather more of just a waste of human life and much lower than that of a nigger since they has a chance to try and evolve. It's not rocket science this shit.

This.