Even if ScarJo's GITS movie fails as a good anime adaptation, i hope it success as a cyberpunk movie...

even if ScarJo's GITS movie fails as a good anime adaptation, i hope it success as a cyberpunk movie. SRSLY I need more cyberpunk movies, and no Inception doesn't count

shut up normie

shut up normie
this

they're making a Blade Runner sequel.

It will be a flop, but the shitposting will be very successful.

fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk

>from the creator of Ghost in the Shell

directed by the guy who directed Sicario, Enemy and Prisoner.

UNFOOOORTUNATELY one of the screenwriters was also the writer for the Green Lantern movie.

>googles
>swimming

google's image search is broken. or maybe they put an algorithm in that directs you to generic terms instead of the source when it comes to lewd content.

Greaseberries

So worry that i don't get the vibe from a trailer though...

>and no Inception doesn't count
Of course it doesn't. Who the fuck EVER called Inception a cyberpunk movie?

Isn't the original Blade Runner's screenwriter working on it as well? I'd like to think he have more input towards the screenplay.

At least she was cast for it instead of another actress. Which actresses would cause an even larger shitstorm?

One of the no-names that got popular thanks to appearing in Game of Thrones.

>people think inception is cyberpunk

in Japan they wouldn't like a Korean or chinese american actress as the Major, 2chan would have been specially disgusted

>people literally don't think Johnny Mnemonic is the more cyberpunk film ever

Cyberpunk can't be mainstream. Subversion doesn't sell to normalfaggots and if you aren't subversive you aren't punk.

That's some weirdass colouring/shading. It looks like it was all done with digital gradient tools or something.

what genre it is then?

Psychological thriller.

The production stills they released recently have given people more positive vibes about the movie.

Am I the only one who thinks Scarlett Johanson was a great choice as Major?
She's super hot and has experience playing confident and spunky women in action movies. That's pretty much all that's required to play Motoko.

it was either Scarjo or Idris Elba

As somebody who doesn't know anything about Ghost in the Shell, I think the teasers looked pretty cool.

It looks like the kind of movie that can be a great cyberpunk movie if they don't go too heavy on the exposition. Unfortunately, this is Hollywood, so they definitely will.

Can we discuss death note and how adam wingard is a shitty director and a hack.
If blair witch taught you anything is that he doesn't understand what makes the original material so good

>inception
>cyberpunk

Heist

>Not posting the horse one

Leave Shirow alone, he wants to draw greasy sluts now

>I need more cyberpunk movies
this tbqh

no one really thinks that... do they?

shit

a whodunit

he wrote the first draft, which was then completely rewritten by the green lantern guy. afaik he only gets a "story" credit

fuck

it's gonna be shit anyway

>i hope it success
Fucking retard

>I need more cyberpunk movies

same
but we are in luck

i mean next year alone we are getting GiTS, Blade Runner 2, the altered carbon netflix series and MUTE

which one are you looking most forward to OP?