ITT: characters that you feel you'd get on great with

ITT: characters that you feel you'd get on great with

I agree with Larry on pretty much everything, from coasters to parking

he would find a way to antagonize you

I'd manage to find a way to unintentionally annoy him. Everyone does.

I'd actually be really uncomfortable around him.

>ywn chill with LD at a party and laugh at the freak book

>tfw don't respect wood

even his batshit politics?

what are his politics?

Since Cred Forums is mostly a Cred Forums-leaning board, I'm curious: do you guys still like Larry despite him being a Jew?

He hates jewy Jews worse than pol does

He's a New York Jew, take a guess.

i don't have a problem with someone for simply being a jew, only if they are *that* type of jew, if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure Larry isn't *that* type of Jew, watch the palestinian chicken episode.

He works in media like most Jews, but his content doesn't seem to be commie propaganda like most of them shit out, so he's pretty cool.

>larry david is jewish
Am I being memed?

No, they are just joking, no way Larry could ever be jewish, he likes Wagner, no self respecting jew likes Wagner.

I like this show but it doesnt make me laugh.I dont understand,do i just not get it?

You really can't be that dumb.

You are dead inside.

i've seen all of curb m8
he was probably using obama to get a better golf booking

I'm not American, so I don't know much about Obama's politics. He's not as much of a SJW as hillary is, is he? Like, I don't remember Obama shouting "I'm black" in every debate in 2008, but "I'm a woman" seems all Hillary knows how to say. Obama actually seems like a chill person to hang out with and play golf with, I can't imagine anyone playing golf with Hillary or doing anything fun with her.

he just wanted putting advice

he's bad. radical islam apologist, #BLM lover, etc.

>can't separate the art from the artist
classic pleb

>Three Little Maids From School Are We playing
>Larry, playing a round of golf by himself because Jeff's wife said he's not allowed
>Gets to the third hole
>Barry and his friend are playing ahead of him
>Larry is stuck behind them
>getting annoyed at how slowly they're playing
>He tells them to hurry up
>they look at him and scoff and continue playing at their own pace
>Larry puts it in quickly after them and tries to cut in from of them
>Obama calls him out
>argument starts
>Larry says something that could be misconstrued as racist
>Larry goes on the defense as everyone around hears hthis and attacks him
>Frolic plays

wtf i hate LD now

>He's not as much of a SJW as hillary is, is he?
He's a blm and islam apologist

I didn't laugh at it much if at all either, but still found it really entertaining.
I think it's because it's predictable what will happen, but you are left anxious about when it will happen.

>Larry says something that could be misconstrued as racist
>wanda overhears it

I'm tired of having to explain this shit to people, but here's how it works: people in the media make veiled sexist remarks regarding Clinton to which she is forced to reply with vaguely inspirational talk about having to overcome an unfair gender bias. This is what happened with the Ghostbusters movies. Idiots flip their shit the moment the film is announced then people take a feminist stance defending the film. All this identity politics could be avoided if people kept their composure and didn't sperg out everytime women do anything. And yes Obama has had to respond to racist bullshit during his presidency at least.

>sexist remarks regarding Clinton
name them

not reading OP

classic pleb

All the comments about her appearance, voice, mannerisms, etc have been ways of insinuating that a woman is not fit for the presidency. This was the subject of one of the debate questions that trump deflected by talking about her stamina. Are you not paying in fucking attention?

>insinuating
lel.
>I feel their criticisms are made only because she's a woman and not because she's corrupt and has health issues, that means they are

I didn't say anything about the claims that she is corrupt or in poor health. Are you feeling okay, user?

Yeah I know, but you insinuated that you were, so that means you definitely were talking about her corruption and poor health.

You're not making any sense.

This is well-crafted bait

my point exactly.

It was nice talking to you anyway.

you were making veiled insinuations

Okay, user.

calm down, dude

Sorry, but he probably wouldn't like you.